Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

BA, SIGNIFICANT ALL FACES !!!

Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
Private detective Zelentsov Vladimir Ivanovich . He is the main adviser to the Detective Agency STATUS LLC. Vice President of the Association of Russian Detectives. Full member of the World Detective Network and the International Association of Detectives
Our detective agency will help to carry out safe planning of the course of commercial operations; promptly make decisions on protection against unfriendly takeover of the enterprise; identify and eliminate the circumstances associated with corrupt practices that impede business development.
The agency provides a full range of detective services, including such services of a private detective as: observation of a wife, husband, children, etc., search and return of lost property.
Our detective agency will collect information, search for people, solve problems of marriage and family relations - all these are services that a private detective provides for individuals, which can be found in detail here.
Each private detective of our agency understands that an individual approach, a high level of professionalism, promptness, confidentiality, as well as flexibility in resolving your problems are the key to success in work. An individual and professional approach to each client, taking into account the crisis situations that have arisen for him, the quality of services that each of our private detectives can provide, maximize their resolution, contribute to the realization of the correctness of your choice, which other detective agencies cannot always boast of.

Detective Agency STATUS is an advanced provider of detective and information services. The most reliable and high-quality detective service in detective services provided by detective agencies is only with the most objective, operational and status market participant!

https://www.status-da.ru/

Original message
Частный детектив Зеленцов Владимир Иванович. Является главным советником ООО "Детективное агентство "СТАТУС". Вице-президент Ассоциации Российских Детективов. Действительный член Всемирной Детективной Сети и Международной Ассоциации Детективов
Наше детективное агентство поможет осуществить безопасное планирование хода коммерческих операций; оперативно принимать решения по защите от недружественного поглощения предприятия; выявлять и устранять обстоятельства, связанные с коррупционными проявлениями, препятствующими развитию бизнеса.
Агентство оказывает весь спектр детективных услуг, в том числе такие услуги частного детектива как: наблюдение за женой, мужем, детьми и т.д., розыску и возврату утраченного имущества.
Наше детективное агентство осуществит сбор сведений, розыск людей, разрешит проблемы брачно-семейных отношений — все это услуги, которые предоставляет частный детектив для физических лиц, с которыми подробно можно ознакомиться здесь.
Каждый частный детектив нашего агентства понимает, что индивидуальный подход, высокий уровень профессионализма, оперативность, соблюдение конфиденциальности, а также гибкость при разрешении возникших у Вас проблем – это залог успеха в работе. Индивидуальный и профессиональный подход к каждому клиенту с учетом возникших у него кризисных ситуаций, качество услуг, которые может оказать каждый наш частный детектив, максимально содействуют их разрешению, способствуют осознанию правильности сделанного Вами выбора, чем не всегда могут похвастать другие детективные агентства.

Детективное агентство «СТАТУС» — это передовой поставщик детективных и информационных услуг. Самый надежный и качественный сервис сыска в детективных услугах, которые предоставляют детективные агентства, только у самого объективного, оперативного и статусного участника рынка!

https://www.status-da.ru/

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jul 14, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Is this an advertisement?

Original message
Это реклама?
Entrou
Jan 21, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.
Of course, advertising!
I advertise a guest of our 2nd Fashion Conference in Sevastopol (Balaklava), vice president of the Association of Russian Detectives, Mr. Zelentsov Vladimir Ivanovich.
It is curious and informative to look at the site of our leading colleague from the ARD ...;)
How does he submit himself on the Internet, what services does he provide.

Original message
Конечно, реклама!
Я рекламирую гостя нашей 2-ой Конференции МОД в Севастополе (Балаклаве), вице-президента Ассоциации Российских Детективов, господина Зеленцова Владимира Ивановича.
Любопытно и познавательно посмотреть на сайт нашего руководящего коллеги из АРД... ;)
Как он подаёт себя в Интернете , какие услуги оказывает.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Dez 29, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
Of course, advertising!
I advertise a guest of our 2nd Fashion Conference in Sevastopol (Balaklava), vice president of the Association of Russian Detectives, Mr. Zelentsov Vladimir Ivanovich.
It is curious and informative to look at the site of our leading colleague from the ARD ...;)
How does he submit himself on the Internet, what services does he provide.

In general, an informative site, but a little megalomaniac, like our "colleague" Mr.;) Conrad. I don’t want to offend a stranger to me, maybe this is a worthy character, but somehow it’s rather immodest and too much “I” per square centimeter. I repeat that this is only my subjective opinion.

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. disse:
Конечно, реклама!
Я рекламирую гостя нашей 2-ой Конференции МОД в Севастополе (Балаклаве), вице-президента Ассоциации Российских Детективов, господина Зеленцова Владимира Ивановича.
Любопытно и познавательно посмотреть на сайт нашего руководящего коллеги из АРД... ;)
Как он подаёт себя в Интернете , какие услуги оказывает.

В целом, информативный сайт, но немного отдает манией величия, как у нашего "коллеги" г-на ;) Конрада. Не хочу обидеть незнакомого мне человека, может быть это и достойнейший персонаж, но уж как-то довольно нескромно и слишком много "Я" на один квадратный сантиметр. Повторюсь, что это лишь моё субъективное мнение.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
I personally know this gentleman.
Worthy!

Original message
Знаком лично с данным господином.
Достойный!

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 18, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
I also know personally! Then I met him at the ARD conference in Yekaterinburg!

Original message
Я тоже знаком лично! Потом с ним встречался на конференции АРД в Екатеринбурге!