Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Provocation.

Detectivco

Private access level
Entrou
Nov 7, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
rudetektiv.ru
Yesterday I receive a letter:

"Name: Semenov V.
Contact phone: 8003
Post office: kfdt3@yandex.ru
Message: You need to find out the mobile phone number. Price and terms. Thank you. Payment all at once?

-
This message has been sent via contact form to Detective & Co https://www.pinow.com/articles/604/75-pr ... on-twitter "

Look:

Going from forum.detective-agency.info
IP Address 93.95.194.184
NextTell-Voronezh LLC IP Network

Ip address of Voronezh.

The provocation is clear. The webvisor showed that at first the visitor was interested in mentioning the work under the Law. But why Voronezh and why from the Forum? What thoughts?

Original message
Вчера получаю письмо:

"ФИО: Семенов В.
Контактный телефон: 8003
Почта: kfdt3@yandex.ru
Сообщение: Необходимо узнать номер мобильного тлф.Цена и сроки.Спасибо.Оплата вся сразу?

--
Это сообщение отправлено посредством контактной формы на Детектив&Co https://www.pinow.com/articles/604/75-pr ... on-twitter"

Смотрю:

Переход с сайта forum.detective-agency.info
Адрес IP 93.95.194.184
IP сеть LLC NextTell-Voronezh

Ip адрес г.Воронеж.

Провокация явная. Вебвизор показал, что вначале посетителя заинтересовало упоминание о работе в рамках Закона. Но почему Воронеж и почему с Форума? Какие мысли?

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Ago 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
I think any message from the forum to the post office should be double-checked, it’s all the same the Internet (everything is possible), especially if you don’t know from whom the message came (of a specific person). And for this specific case, I think you need to find out from the administrator (what kind of letter and where it came from).

Original message
Я думаю любое сообщение с форума на почту нужно перепроверять, это все таки интренет (все возможно), тем более если не знаете от кого пришло сообщение (конкретного человека). А по этому конкретному случаю думаю нужно узнать у админа (что за письмо и откуда взялось).

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 16, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
In my opinion, if the request is information, it is suspicious, it’s just better not to get in touch. And in general, without personally communicating with a stranger client, it’s better not to accept the order at all ... I would advise such a client to contact the detective if necessary, which serves the territory in which the customer resides ... And in a personal meeting with the client, you will immediately see if it is a provocation or an ordinary order ...

Original message
На мой взгляд-если запрос- информация вызывает подозрения,просто лучше не связываться.И вообще,без личного общения с клиентом -незнакомцем лучше вообще заказ не принимать...Я бы посоветовал подобному клиенту обратиться ,в случае необходимости для заказчика,к детективу,который обслуживает территорию,на которой проживает заказчик...А при личной встрече с клиентом сразу будет видно-провокация это или обыкновенный заказ...

Detectivco

Private access level
Entrou
Nov 7, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
rudetektiv.ru
Thank you all, "Semenov" I called back, our man, from the forum, the misunderstanding was resolved.

Original message
Всем спасибо, "Семенов" мне отзвонился, наш человек, с форума, недоразумение разрешилось.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Detectivco disse:
Thank you all, "Semenov" I called back, our man, from the forum, the misunderstanding was resolved.
Well, thank God!

Original message
Detectivco disse:
Всем спасибо, "Семенов" мне отзвонился, наш человек, с форума, недоразумение разрешилось.
Ну и слава богу!