Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

MK Volgograd. Um artigo sobre Alexander Nabatov.

Entrou
Nov 17, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Volgograd private detective sharpened by the result.

He does not play the violin - because he does not know how. He does not smoke pipes - mom does not allow. Nevertheless, this does not prevent Alexander Nabatov from being a real detective.

DETAIL_PICTURE__87713583.jpg

He does not play the violin - because he does not know how. He does not smoke pipes - mom does not allow. Nevertheless, this does not prevent Alexander Nabatov from being a real detective.

Do not hammer in the "attics"

Once, Alexander Vladimirovich was the head of the department for combating drugs in the field of organized ethnic crime of the Department of Internal Affairs of the Krasnooktyabrsky district. One not very beautiful day, as it seemed to him then, he left work.

“But the soul lay to this matter,” he admits. “I thought it, sat there, and in March 2007 I received an official license to open a detective agency.”

However, Sherlock Holmes for Alexander Nabatov is not an example to follow. It is more interesting as a psychological type.

“Holmes is more interesting to read at an older age,” he says. - A completely different perception. For example, he very correctly observes the essence of things: "Why hammer your" attic "with knowledge that has no practical application."

And Volgograd Holmes, absolutely rightly, doesn’t hammer his “attic” with all kinds of nonsense. And therefore it is much easier for him to extract the necessary information from there. Now he, together with numerous Watsons, not being slaves of red tape and routine, are connected to criminal cases, which the authorities do not “go” for one reason or another. It is the employees of his detective agency who manage to catch the “capercaillie” - to solve long-standing difficult cases.

“Over the past year, we have uncovered 6 such cases,” says Alexander Vladimirovich. - For example, at one of the Volgograd enterprises a very large amount of money disappeared. The victims turned to the authorities. To no avail. And we are imprisoned for the result. All forces and means go to the resolution of the case. As a result, we drove out all the personnel of the enterprise through a polygraph and worked with those whom the lie detector singled out. They found money and those responsible.

The most difficult task for the detective is the search for the missing. The main nuance in such work is the official appeal of relatives to the police before turning to detectives. And this is not a whim. Just at the dawn of detective work, the agency had a case.

- A girl comes, all in tears: “I have a wedding. The groom is lost. Help me find". How can one remain indifferent and not help the happiness of the young, - the detective shrugs his hands. “We spotted him.” The first thing that the “unbaked” wife asked was: “Who are you and why are you looking for me in general? .. What relatives are looking for me? We didn’t have a wedding, they are nobody to me. ” That is, quite reasonably, in general, he said everything. We invade someone else's personal life - on what basis? So, we need a statement for this kind of activity.

The detective “crawls” into the affairs from the other side. For example, when a couple divorces and one of them tries to hide part of the property.

“The ex-wife of a very wealthy man told me:“ I know that the ex-husband has a lot, but unofficially or designed so that you won’t dig in, ”he continues. - Indeed, we discovered he had a large stake, and he had to share with his wife.

Soldiers of fortune

All over the detective’s office there are small figures of soldiers. Some are on the shelf behind. Others stand above the door.

“Now I’m collecting a special issue dedicated to the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Borodino,” the detective smiles, pointing to the figures. - 60 issues promised to be done. There are 24 more left. Twice a month, I’ll go to the Soyuzpechat kiosk and take a copy. And I choose other soldiers in different shops of the city.

Passion for Alexander Vladimirovich ... presented. Having racked their brains on what to present to their boss on Police Day, the officers took and presented him a soldier - for good luck. Probably, they touched some hidden strings with their gift. The beginning of the collection was laid. For the third year, Alexander Nabatov has replenished his collection.

“Someone is looking at aquarium fish, and I, for example, when I want to abstract myself a little from the hustle and bustle of the earth, I turn to my soldiers,” he says.

“My unit was the only one in the North Caucasus District of Internal Troops that did not lose a single person”

Detectives of all countries - unite

Last year, Alexander Nabatov was accepted into the international society of detectives. At a conference of detectives from many countries, Volgograd made friends with American detective Steve Dudnik.

“Of course, the United States has very great technical capabilities,” he shares his findings. - But there, the legislation of private detective activity is completely different. I would argue where is better. In our country, according to the current law, if I join a criminal case, I must notify the authority conducting the inquiry on the case I have taken within 24 hours. In addition, I must provide all the information that we "dig up". In America, nothing of the kind. There, the detective is an absolutely independent unit, which has the right to conduct investigations, initiate cases and send them to the prosecutor's office. He is not required to share information with anyone. But it’s a thousand times more difficult for them to get the detective’s license itself - it’s easier to fly into space. They do not have single detectives, the law does not allow. And at first they get a preliminary license, that is, in Russian, a probationary period during which the detective works from any detective agency. It’s important for us: a legal education or operational experience of at least three years, a state of health, a good criminal record - that’s all, the license for detective work is yours.

Mostly, detectives are former police officers. But there are real unique ones. Alexander Nabatov has a friend whom he jokingly calls Bill Gates. He was engaged in ensuring computer security of a large organization in Moscow and worked exclusively with information resources and this is how, without leaving his computer, he investigates matters.

"Sanya, can you imagine that they are transporting there - you still do not inspect them." “Yes, I can imagine. But I have to sacrifice something. But I have fresh bread every day at the outpost. ” Still warm bread in the war! .. "

The brain is the main tool for survival

The main idea, perhaps, is in all literary works: brains are the main instrument of the detective. Perhaps, thanks to his ability to think outside the box, Alexander Nabatov not only heads a detective agency, but in general lives. Behind him are two Chechen wars.

- I began to serve in the special forces unit of the internal troops, was a career officer. We entered the Chechen Republic in January 95th. For the 95th and first quarter of the 96th, I was at home for 47 days. The rest of the time is in war. And then, already working in the police, he fought in the second Chechen war.

In total, Alexander Nabatov had 5 business trips: three in the first Chechen, then the Ossetian-Ingush conflict and one more in the second Chechen one. He started as a platoon reconnaissance commander, then he was a training company commander, then an assistant chief of staff of a special battalion for combat training - he trained his soldiers to survive.

“My unit was the only one in the North Caucasus District of Internal Troops that did not lose a single person,” he says. - Everyone survived. This is a key indicator. Then it was annexed to Kalachevskaya, and then we were a separate structural unit.

It was funny and sad in the war. According to Alexander Vladimirovich, ordinary life was going on.

“An American journalist came in '95, a representative of the magazine“ Soldier of Fortune ”in Moscow,” he recalls. - We then stood between the villages of Samashki and Sernovodsk. The journalist walked around, looked: dirt, cold, damp, from the sky either rain or snow. “How can you live in such conditions?” She was horrified. And my platoon consisted of hooligans, those who did not have time to put in jail, and were drafted into the army - "tears", absolutely crazy comrades, maybe that's why all remained alive ... So, all these comrades follow her: “Well, shall we fight with us?” She hastily: "No, no - there are no options." And then I called my mother, in Moscow: "I saw your son, he is alive and well, he sent greetings." Very dramatic.

Alexander Nabatav had to communicate very often with the opposing side. Act, taking into account the psychology of the enemy.

“Elders, the mule came to negotiate,” he recalls. - They perfectly understood that if there is no compromise, they will have to put it mildly. Then, by the way, not so many Dudaevs supported it. He was a general in Soviet aviation, just came to power and successfully seized the moment. I did not communicate with Dudaev.

However, Nabatov was among those who ensured negotiations in the village of Sleptsovskaya, Aslan Maskhadov and then Minister of the Interior Kulikov.

War is war. We had to make compromises. So, through them without a queue and without inspection passed three "pies" loaded with bread.

“The counterintelligence officers once said:“ Sanya, can you imagine that they are transporting them there - you don’t inspect them anyway. ” “Yes, I can imagine. But I have to sacrifice something. But I have fresh bread every day at the outpost. ” Still warm bread in the war! ..

The second Chechen in 2001 was a “completely different war”.

“My unit was engaged in the release of the hostages,” he recalls. - For this I received the rank of major and the premium cold weapon - an army dagger. We freed six hostages and took two gangs who were engaged in kidnapping. The head of the clan, whose main income was derived from kidnapping and oil theft, was a very famous and influential man in Ingushetia. There was a purely negotiating process - who psychologically passes whom. I am grateful to the people who trained me in this matter, the real gurus of psychology.

Original message
Волгоградский частный детектив заточен под результат.

Он не играет на скрипке – потому что не умеет. Он не курит трубки – мама не разрешает. Тем не менее это отнюдь не мешает Александру Набатову быть самым настоящим сыщиком.

DETAIL_PICTURE__87713583.jpg

Он не играет на скрипке – потому что не умеет. Он не курит трубки – мама не разрешает. Тем не менее это отнюдь не мешает Александру Набатову быть самым настоящим сыщиком.

Не забивайте «чердаки»

Когда-то Александр Владимирович был начальником отделения по борьбе с наркотиками в сфере организованной этнической преступности ОВД Краснооктябрьского района. В один не особо прекрасный, как ему тогда казалось, день он ушел с работы.

– Но душа лежала к этому делу, – признается он. – Подумал, посидел – и в марте 2007 года получил официальную лицензию на открытие детективного агентства.

Однако Шерлок Холмс для Александра Набатова – не пример для подражания. Он больше интересен как психологический типаж.

– Холмса интересней читать в более взрослом возрасте, – утверждает он. – Совершенно другое восприятие. Например, тот очень верно подмечает суть вещей: «Зачем забивать свой «чердак» знаниями, которые не имеют никакого практического применения».

И волгоградский Холмс, абсолютно справедливо, свой «чердак» всякой чепухой не забивает. А потому ему гораздо легче извлекать оттуда нужную информацию. Теперь уже он, в паре с многочисленными Ватсонами, не будучи рабами волокиты и рутины, подключаются к уголовным делам, которые у официальных органов по тем или иным причинам «не идут». Именно сотрудникам его детективного агентства удается поймать «глухаря» – раскрыть давние трудные дела.

– За прошлый год мы раскрыли 6 подобных дел, – говорит Александр Владимирович. – Например, на одном из волгоградских предприятий исчезла очень большая сумма денег. Потерпевшие обратились в органы. Безрезультатно. А мы заточены под результат. Все силы и средства идут на раскрытие дела. В итоге, мы весь персонал предприятия прогнали через полиграф и работали с теми, кого детектор лжи выделил. Деньги и виновных нашли.

Самая сложная задача для детектива – поиск пропавших без вести. Основной нюанс в подобной работе – официальное обращение родственников в милицию прежде, чем обратиться к сыщикам. И это не прихоть. Просто на заре детективной деятельности был у агентства случай.

– Приходит девушка, вся в слезах: «Свадьба у меня. Жених потерялся. Помогите найти». Как тут остаться равнодушным и не помочь счастью молодых, – разводит руками сыщик. – Мы его разыскали. Первое, что спросил «недопечённый» женишок: «Вы кто такие и почему вы меня, вообще, разыскиваете?.. Какие родственники меня ищут? У нас свадьбы не было, они мне никто». То есть вполне резонно, в общем-то, все сказал. Мы вторгаемся в чужую личную жизнь – на каком основании? Так что, заявление нам для подобного рода деятельности необходимо.

В дела амурные «лезет» сыщик и с другого бока. Например, когда супруги разводятся и кто-то из них пытается скрыть часть имущества.

– Бывшая жена одного очень состоятельного человека мне заявляла: «Я знаю, что у экс-муженька всего много, но неофициально или оформлено так, что не подкопаешься», – продолжает он. – Действительно, мы обнаружили у него большой пакет акций, и ему пришлось делиться с женой.

Солдатики удачи

По всему кабинету детектива расставлены маленькие фигурки солдатиков. Одни находятся на полке за спиной. Другие стоят над дверью.

– Сейчас вот собираю особенный выпуск, приуроченный к 200-летию Бородинской битвы, – улыбается детектив, показывая на фигурки. – 60 выпусков обещали сделать. Осталось еще 24 штуки. Два раза в месяц в киоск «Союзпечати» обязательно заглядываю и беру экземплярчик. А других солдатиков выбираю в разных магазинах города.

Увлечение Александру Владимировичу… подарили. Сломав голову, что преподносить своему шефу на День милиции, сотрудники взяли да и презентовали ему солдатика – на удачу. Наверное, какие-то скрытые струны затронули они своим подарком. Начало коллекции было положено. Вот уже третий год Александр Набатов пополняет свою коллекцию.

– Кто-то на аквариумных рыбок смотрит, а я, например, когда хочется немножко абстрагироваться от земной суеты, поворачиваюсь к своим солдатам, – говорит он.

«Моя часть была единственной в Северо-Кавказском округе внутренних войск, которая не потеряла ни одного человека»

Сыщики всех стран – объединяйтесь

В прошлом году Александра Набатова приняли в международное общество детективов. На конференции сыщиков многих стран волгоградец подружился с американским детективом Стивом Дудником.

– Конечно, в Штатах очень большие технические возможности, – делится он своими выводами. – Но там и законодательство частной детективной деятельности совершенно другое. Я бы еще поспорил, где лучше. У нас, согласно действующему закону, если я подключаюсь к уголовному делу, то обязан в течение 24 часов уведомить об этом орган, проводящий дознание по взятому мной делу. Кроме того, всю ту информацию, что мы «накопаем», я должен предоставить операм. В Америке – ничего подобного. Там детектив – абсолютно самостоятельная единица, имеющая право проводить расследования, возбуждать дела и направлять их в прокуратуру. Он не обязан ни с кем делиться информацией. Зато у них в тысячу раз труднее получить саму лицензию детектива – проще в космос полететь. У них нет одиночек-детективов, закон не позволяет. И поначалу они получают предварительную лицензию, то есть, по-русски говоря, испытательный срок, на протяжении которого детектив работает от какого-либо детективного агентства. У нас важно: наличие юридического образования или оперативного стажа не мене трех лет, состояние здоровья, несудимость – и все, лицензия на детективную деятельность твоя.

В основном, детективы – это бывшие работники полиции. Но бывают и настоящие уникумы. У Александра Набатова есть друг, которого он шутя называет Билл Гейтс. Тот занимался обеспечением компьютерной безопасности крупной организации в Москве и работал исключительно с информационными ресурсами и именно таким образом, не выходя из компьютера, расследует дела.

«Сань, представляешь, что они там провозят – ты же их все равно не досматриваешь». «Да, представляю. Но мне надо чем-то жертвовать. Зато у меня каждый день на заставе свежий хлеб». Еще теплый хлеб на войне!..»

Мозг – главное орудие выживания

Основная мысль, пожалуй, во всех литературных произведениях: мозги – главное орудие детектива. Возможно, благодаря своим способностям неординарно мыслить Александр Набатов не только возглавляет детективное агентство, а вообще, живет. У него за спиной две чеченские войны.

– Я начинал в спецподразделении внутренних войск служить, являлся кадровым офицером. Мы входили в январе 95-го в Чеченскую Республику. За 95-й и первый квартал 96-го я дома был 47 дней. Все остальное время – на войне. А потом, уже работая в милиции, на второй чеченской войне воевал.

В общей сложности у Александра Набатова было 5 командировок: три в первой чеченской, затем осетино-ингушский конфликт и еще одна пришлась на вторую Чеченскую. Он начинал командиром взводразведки, потом был командиром учебной роты, затем помощником начальника штаба специального батальона по боевой подготовке – обучал выживать своих солдат.

– Моя часть была единственной в Северо-Кавказском округе внутренних войск, которая не потеряла ни одного человека, – говорит он. – Все остались живы. Это ключевой показатель. Потом ее присоединили к Калачевской, а тогда мы были отдельной структурной единицей.

На войне бывало и смешно, и грустно. По словам Александра Владимировича, шла обычная жизнь.

– Американская журналистка приезжала в 95-м году, представитель журнала «Солдат удачи» в Москве, – вспоминает он. – Мы тогда стояли между селами Самашки и Серноводск. Журналистка ходила, смотрела: грязь, холод, сырость, с неба то ли дождь, то ли снег. «Как вы можете жить в таких условиях?» – ужасалась она. А у меня взвод состоял из хулиганов, тех, кого не успели посадить в тюрьму, а призвали в армию – «оторвы», абсолютно безбашенные товарищи, может потому-то и все живы остались… Так вот, все эти товарищи ходят за ней следом: «Ну что, будем с нами воевать?» Она поспешно: «Нет, нет – тут без вариантов». А потом маме моей позвонила, в Москву: «Видела вашего сына, он жив, здоров, привет передавал». Очень трогательно.

Александру Набатаву приходилось очень часто общаться с противоборствующей стороной. Действовать, принимая во внимание психологию противника.

– Старейшины, мула приезжали на переговоры, – вспоминает он. – Они прекрасно понимали, что если не найдется компромисс, им, мягко говоря, придется несладко. Тогда, кстати, Дудаева не особо многие и поддерживали-то. Он был генералом советской авиации, просто попал к власти и удачно воспользовался моментом. С Дудаевым не общался.

Однако Набатов был в числе лиц, которые обеспечивали проведение переговоров в станице Слепцовской Аслана Масхадова и тогда еще министра внутренних дел Куликова.

Война есть война. Приходилось и на компромиссы идти. Так, через них без очереди и без досмотра проходили три «пирожка», груженные хлебом.

– Контрразведчики как-то сказали: «Сань, представляешь, что они там провозят – ты же их все равно не досматриваешь». «Да, представляю. Но мне надо чем-то жертвовать. Зато у меня каждый день на заставе свежий хлеб». Еще теплый хлеб на войне!..

Вторая чеченская в 2001-м – была «совсем другой войной».

– Моя часть занималась освобождением заложников, – вспоминает он. – Я за это и звание майора получил, и наградное холодное оружие – армейский кинжал. Мы освободили шестерых заложников и две банды, которые занимались похищением людей, взяли. Главой клана, основной доход который получал от похищения людей и кражи нефти, был очень известный и влиятельный человек в Ингушетии. Тут шел чисто переговорный процесс – кто кого психологически передавит. Я благодарен людям, которые меня в этом деле поднатаскали, настоящие гуру психологии.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Abr 26, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
RESPEITO E RESPEITO !!!!

Original message
РЕСПЕКТ И УВАЖЕНИЕ!!!!

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jul 21, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
RESPEITO !!!

Original message
РЕСПЕКТ!!!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Ago 16, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Respeito a um colega)))

Original message
Респект коллеге)))

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Sim, respeito. E foi interessante me ler no artigo. :))

Original message
Да респект. И меня в статью включили было интересно почитать. :))