Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Permission to carry weapons and special equipment by private detectives

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Out 15, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
www.daopcion.ru
"Let the 3rd judge better than the 6th bear!" During the entire service, he aimed at a person once and, thank God, missed .... As a simple citizen, I know how to handle traumas, and sometimes I take it with me to solve work issues, anything can happen in life. Permission for detectives I think this is an extra hemorrhoids and an extra opportunity for law enforcement officers to control and check us. And hence the extra chance to squeeze someone .. In general, I am for the free carrying of weapons, but not within the framework of our detective law

Original message
"Пусть лучше 3-е судят, чем 6-ро понесут!" За всю службу прицельно в человека стрелял один раз, и слава Богу, промахнулся.... Как простой гражданин владею траматикой, и иногда беру ее с собой решая рабочие вопросы, в жизни всякое может произойти. Разрешение для детективов считаю это лишним геморроем и лишней возможностью для правоохранителей нас контролировать и проверять. А отсюда и лишняя возможность кого-то прижать.. Вобщем я за свободное ношение оружия, но не в рамках нашего детективного закона

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
They say this: Re: I Don’t Dial 911, I Call 357. It's like if I have a problem, I don’t call the Niyn Eleven, I call three Seven Fifties. More precisely, if I have problems, I take Magnum in my hands

Original message
У нас говорят так: Re: I Don't Dial 911, I Call 357. Это типа если у меня проблемы я не звоню в нийн элевен я звоню три фифти севен. Еще точнее если у меня проблемы я беру магнум в руки

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Entrou
Fev 25, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
STEVE disse:
I don’t know, I’ve been carrying weapons for 15 years and there was no temptation. But sometimes I work in such areas where even the police call in two cars. There are so many blacks and such serious blacks from bandit clans and cocaine instead of tooth powder. So you can’t go there with gas. Shove it somewhere deeper.

we also have such areas like Kushchevskaya - a village in the north of the Krasnodar Territory, but as I understand it, the police did not come at all)))

Original message
STEVE disse:
Не знаю я оружие ношу уже 15 лет и соблазна не было. Но иногда работаю в таких районах куда даже полиция по две машины заезжает. Негров столько и таких серьезных негров из бандитских кланов а кокаин вместо зубного порошка. Так что туда с газовым нельзя. Засунет его куда нибудь по глубже.

у нас тоже есть такие районы типа Кущёвская — станица на севере Краснодарского края, но туда как я понял полиция-милиции вообще не приезжала)))

Hikaru

Private access level
Entrou
Out 19, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
I have a million question. : idea:
Having a gun in your pocket (any) shoot at the attacking rapists / bandits? Or will you weigh the measure of self-defense with two seconds at your disposal and will wait for justice after the fact and lick your wounds all your life?

Original message
У меня возник вопрос на миллион. :idea:
Имея в кармане пистолет (любой) выстрелите в нападающих насильников / бандитов? Или будете взвешивать меру самообороны имея в распоряжении две секунды и будете постфактум ждать правосудия и всю жизнь зализывать раны?

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
I’ll shoot but so that he would not be killed there. What would be only my part of the story and all

Original message
Я выстрелю но так что бы он кто бы там не был был убит. Что бы была только моя часть истории и все

ЯСНОВИДЕЦ

Участник
Entrou
Nov 26, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
The real detective does not need weapons! Intelligence, Physical and Psychological preparation - this is the main weapon. If you have problems with the preparation, you must go to the journalists!

Original message
Оружие настоящему детективу не нужно! Интеллект, Физическая и Психологическая подготовка - это главное оружие. Если есть проблемы с подготовкой то надо идти в журналисты!

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Ago 22, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
STEVE disse:
I’ll shoot but so that he would not be killed there. What would be only my part of the story and all

Here I am about the same WARNING IN THE HEAD!

Original message
STEVE disse:
Я выстрелю но так что бы он кто бы там не был был убит. Что бы была только моя часть истории и все

Вот и я о том же ПРЕДУПРЕДИТЕЛЬНЫЙ В ГОЛОВУ!

Hikaru

Private access level
Entrou
Out 19, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
ЯСНОВИДЕЦ disse:
The real detective does not need weapons! Intelligence, Physical and Psychological preparation - this is the main weapon. If you have problems with the preparation, you must go to the journalists!

As for weapons, this "question" is for everyone to decide whether it is necessary or not ...
I agree that you need to engage in self-development. But after all, with any preparation problems are inevitable!

PS
Why do you need to go to journalists right away?

Original message
ЯСНОВИДЕЦ disse:
Оружие настоящему детективу не нужно! Интеллект, Физическая и Психологическая подготовка - это главное оружие. Если есть проблемы с подготовкой то надо идти в журналисты!

Что касается оружия, то этот "вопрос" решает сам для себя каждый, необходимо оно или нет...
Согласна, что нужно заниматься саморазвитием. Но ведь при любой подготовке неизбежны проблемы!

P.S.
Почему в журналисты нужно идти сразу?

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Entrou
Fev 16, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
A detective needs military weapons. There are different situations ... But the issuance of a license for weapons should be very strict. In my opinion, in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union, from traumatic injuries, people die more often than from a real gunshot. nobody is too lazy. In Latvia, injuries for civilians are prohibited and strictly prosecuted. We have two types of military weapons: - “storage” and “carrying”, in order to get permission to carry you must follow the rules of “storage” for about 5 years , and then it’s very very justified why you need permission to “carry weapons.” And not the fact that you will be allowed to “carry”.

Original message
Боевое оружие детективу необходимо.Разные бывают ситуации... Но выдача лицензии на оружие, должна быть очень строгой.На мой взгляд в России и других странах постсоветского пространства,от травматики, люди гибнут чаще,чем от реального огнестрела.Из него палят -все кому не лень.У нас в Латвии,травматика для гражданских запрещена и преследуется строго.У нас существует два вида для боевого оружия:- "хранение" и "ношение",что бы получить разрешение на ношение ты должен лет 5 соблюдать правила "хранения",а потом очень очень обосновать для чего тебе разрешение на "ношение оружия".И не факт,что тебе разрешат "ношение".

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 25, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
I will express my opinion:
Someone loves weapons and even collects. Someone is bravado ...
Having a weapon is good, but sometimes dangerous:
1. there are those who want to take possession of it easily and simply, i.e. provocation of those who wish (to select, steal, etc.)
2. there will be a desire to apply it, and there ... how lucky ... you ... or ... to whom you will direct.
...etc. etc.
For 17 years he wore a service weapon on a "constant wear."
Having access to weapons, a number of colleagues had a lot of trouble because of this. Someone became a collector, someone sat down, someone kicked out, etc. (by their stupidity and self-confidence)
The only time in 25 years - a guy (district) was acquitted, although he killed one minor, out of six scum.
He came to the conclusion, "If you need to kill someone - they will kill and you will not have time to use the gun!" The last 5 years I haven’t taken a gun at all. But he slept calmly.
It is better to have a gas spray or a screwdriver ... so that the "soul" is calm, if you are afraid of something. But, situations are different ... when "against scrap, there is no reception" !!!

Original message
Выскажу свое мнение:
Кто то любит оружие и даже коллекционирует. Кто то им бравадится...
Иметь оружие - хорошо, но иногда опасно:
1. найдутся те, кто захочет завладеть им легко и просто, т.е. провокация таких желающих( отобрать, украсть и т.п.)
2. возникнет желание его применить, а там...как повезет...тебе ...или...на кого направишь.
...и т.д. и т.п.
17 лет носил табельное оружие на "постоянном ношении".
Имея доступ к оружию ряд коллег имели из за этого много хлопот.Кто то стал коллекой, кто то сел, кого то выгнали и т.п.( по своей глупости и самоуверенности)
Единственный раз за 25 лет - парень (участковый)был оправдан, хотя убил одного несовершеннолетнего, из шестерых подонков.
Пришел к выводу, "Если надо кому то убить - убьют и пистолет не успеешь применить"! Пистолет последние лет 5 вообще не брал. Зато спал спокойно.
Лучше иметь газовый баллончик или отвертку..., чтобы "душа" была спокойной, если чего то боишься. Но, ситуации бывают разные...когда "против лома-нет приема"!!!