Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
30 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Ростов-на-Дону +7-909-430-33-37
Re: Detective Assistant

You do not need to get a license at all, it’s easier and much more profitable and you do not need to write contracts.
In this case, you can even do nothing at all, the main thing is to get the payment, correctly blow the client’s ears and draw up a report.

And it’s even more profitable not to introduce yourself as a Detective, but someone better, for example, as the Prosecutor, or as it’s fashionable now to be the head of some fictitious Anti-Corruption Committee, or just a pokeshalkin.

However, all this is troublesome and it’s cold outside the Urals.

I chose a Patent system, a fixed tax with pension and no problems, and the country is happy.

Original message
Re: Помощник детектива

Можно вообще не получать Лицензии, так проще и намного выгоднее и договоров писать не надо.
Можно в этом случае даже вообще ничего не делать, главное оплату получить, правильно клиенту в уши дунуть и отчет составить.

А еще выгоднее не Детективом представляться а кем нибудь покруче, Прокурором например или как сейчас модно руководителем какого нибудь вымышленного Антикоррупционного комитета, или просто порешалкиным.

Однако хлопотно все это и за Уралом холодно.

Я выбрал себе Патентную систему, фиксированный налог с пенсионными и никаких проблемм, и Страна довольна.

роман81

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
15 Tem 2013
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları

Good day! I read your colleagues comments. I want to ask an additional question.
If you yourself do not have time to do something (interrogate an example, etc.), is it still possible to use an assistant or not?

Original message

Добрый день! Прочитал ваши комментарии коллеги. Хочу задать дополнительный вопрос.
Если вы сами не успеваете что то сделать(пример опросить и т.д.), то все таки возможно использовать помощника или нет?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Web sitesi
iapd.info

By law, you can’t use an assistant to carry out activities that can only be done with a license ... Including assigning an assistant an event such as interviewing citizens as part of the NPV ... Transferring these functions to a person without a license is equivalent to transferring their license to other persons, which is prohibited by the Law ... Probably, it is necessary to proceed from this ... In accordance with the applicable law, all actions permitted for the production of BHs must be performed directly BH ... If you do otherwise, there will be a violation of the Law .. .A violate or not violate the Law is the business of everyone ...

Original message

По закону нельзя использовать помощника для выполнения мероприятий,которые можно производить только при наличии лицензии...В том числе и поручать помощнику такое мероприятие,как опрос граждан в рамках осуществления ЧДД...Передача данных функций лицу,не имеющему лицензии равнозначна передача своей лицензии другим лицам,что запрещено Законом...Из этого наверное и нужно исходить...В соответствии с действующими нормами права все действия,разрешенные для производства ЧД,необходимо производить непосредственно ЧД...Если поступить по другому будет иметь место нарушение Закона...А нарушать или не нарушать Закон-дело каждого...
Katılım
11 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г.Самара.

Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
By law, you cannot use an assistant to carry out activities that can only be done with a license ... Including assigning an assistant an event such as interviewing citizens as part of the NPV ... Transferring these functions to a person without a license is equivalent to transferring their license to other persons, which is prohibited by the Law ... Probably, it is necessary to proceed from this ... In accordance with the applicable law, all actions permitted for the production of BHs must be performed directly BH ... If you do otherwise, there will be a violation of the Law .. .A violate or not violate the Law is the business of everyone ...

This is not a BH law, it’s really funny if not sad. And if in the case, what will it be for me and who will do it at all? Andrey, have you forgotten which country we live in? : D: D: D

Original message

Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
По закону нельзя использовать помощника для выполнения мероприятий,которые можно производить только при наличии лицензии...В том числе и поручать помощнику такое мероприятие,как опрос граждан в рамках осуществления ЧДД...Передача данных функций лицу,не имеющему лицензии равнозначна передача своей лицензии другим лицам,что запрещено Законом...Из этого наверное и нужно исходить...В соответствии с действующими нормами права все действия,разрешенные для производства ЧД,необходимо производить непосредственно ЧД...Если поступить по другому будет иметь место нарушение Закона...А нарушать или не нарушать Закон-дело каждого...

Это не закон о ЧД ,это реально смешно если не сказать грустно. А если по делу,что мне за это будет и кто этим вообще будет заниматься? Андрей,ты не забыл в какой стране мы живем? :D :D :D

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
iapd.info

Vitaliy))) Hi ... There will be nothing for it ... As you correctly noted and nobody will do it ... But the question is posed, the answer is received ... As they say, what question is this and the answer .. .I would, for example, not ask about it at all ... I would do it as needed, that's all ... Another question-poll (as a way of obtaining information) I never entrust anyone (and would not entrust) in principle .. .Because no one will do better, how you do it yourself ... We are not working for the state ...

Original message

Виталий))) Привет...За это ничего не будет...Как ты правильно заметил и заниматься то никто этим не будет...Но вопрос поставлен,получен ответ...Как говорится-какой вопрос-такой и ответ...Я бы,например ,вообще об этом не спрашивал...Делал бы так как нужно-и все...Другой вопрос-опрос (как способ получения информации) я никому никогда не поручаю (и не поручил бы) в принципе...Потому,что никто не сделает лучше,как это сделаешь сам...Не на государство ведь работаем...
Katılım
11 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г.Самара.

I agree, Andrey. Only there is a legal vein in you, you think procedurally :), he’s probably a scout and he’s a scout in Africa: P

Original message

Согласен, Андрей. Только есть вот в тебе юридическая жилка,думаешь процессуально :) ,следак он наверное и в Африке следак :p
Katılım
10 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Псков. +7 (911) 364 – 95 – 98
Web sitesi
www.dozor-pskov.ru

I don’t know whether Andrei Valerievich is a trail or who, but thinks like an opera. And in our business we need opera.

Original message

Не знаю, Андрей Валерьевич следак или кто, но думает как опер. А в нашем деле нужны опера.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
24 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Web sitesi
adp-dia.com

Andrei Valerievich, do everything yourself, there’s not enough time to work on several Orders in parallel. Here we apply the principle - everyone can work with oars, but not everyone is allowed to stand at the helm. I believe there will be no violation if the assistant carries out some routine work for the detective, and he will be engaged in detective work at that time.
And again, everything that is not forbidden by the Law is possible!
And to the initiator of the novel, 81, I would not give advice, since it violates the principle of transparency on the forum.
Let him insert his photo, a copy of the License, and only then call us colleagues.

Original message

Андрей Валерьевич, самому все делать, времени ни хватит работать по нескольким Заказам параллельно. Здесь применим принцип - веслами работать может каждый, а вот стать у руля, ни каждому дано. Считаю, ни будет нарушения если помощник проведет какую-то рутинную работу за детектива, а тот в это время займется именно сыскной работой.
И опять же, можно все, что ни запрещено Законом!
А инициатору роману81, я бы не стал давать советы, так как он нарушает принцип прозрачности на форуме.
Пусть вставит свое фото, копию Лицензии, и только потом называет нас коллегами.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
iapd.info

Regarding the routine, I completely agree, Nikolai Vasilievich ... But the survey is a complex and important matter (the main source of information, so to speak) ... We are not "sovereign" people ... We do not carry out everything formally just to unsubscribe, as in the report “didn’t seem possible” ... And as for the technical work accompanying (to look after someone) -routally (but interesting), you can attract assistants ... But here everyone has their own methodology ... Regarding "transparency" at the Forum, I also agree ... But not all, unfortunately, understand this and perceive it as it should ...

Original message

По поводу рутины-полностью согласен,Николай Васильевич...Но опрос-дело сложное и важное (основной,так сказать источник информации)...Мы же не "государевы" люди...Не проводим все формально лишь бы отписаться-как в рапорте-"не представилось возможным"...А по поводу технической работы,сопутствующей (посмотреть за кем то)-рутинно(но интересно),можно привлечь и помощников...Но тут уж у каждого -своя методика...По поводу "прозрачности" на Форуме-тоже согласен...Но не все,к сожалению,это понимают и воспринимают как надо...

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
12 Eki 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г.Сочи. +7-938-447-28-82 +7-999-

Dear Colleagues! I do not have a license and I do not seek to receive it in principle at all, since the license does not so much give rights as
duties and restrictions, and there’s no sense in it, except for possible trust about customers. I decided to open an LLC in OKVED
fit in the activities of the media. In addition to this, I received a photojournalist certificate and I am also an assistant lawyer.
With these documents, I can always get around our stupid and worthless law "On the NPV", from which there is no use. Concerning
an assistant then he can be made a correspondent and no problems if there is a talent for communicating with people. Regarding the license I repeat: Detective (detective) is
not the person who has the document (this bureaucratic concept must be stopped, since you can become a fraudster even if
a license), and who is spiritually, morally, and logically predisposed to investigate mysterious situations and who is capable of honestly, respectfully, and efficiently fulfilling their obligations. I adhere to this principle. ;)

In accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation "On Mass Media"

Article 47. Rights of a journalist.
Journalist has the right
1. Seek, request, receive and disseminate information;
2. Visit government bodies and organizations, enterprises and institutions, bodies of general associations or their press services;
3. To be accepted by officials in connection with a request for information;
4. To gain access to documents and materials, with the exception of fragments thereof, containing information constituting
state, commercial or other secret specially protected by law;
5. Visit specially protected places of natural disasters, catastrophes, catastrophes, riots and crowds
citizens, as well as areas in which a state of emergency is declared; attend meetings and
demonstrations;

Article 58. Responsibility for infringement of media freedom.
Infringement of the freedom of the media, that is, obstruction in any form by citizens,
officials of state bodies and organizations, public associations of legal activities, founders,
editions, publishers and distributors of media products, as well as journalists, entails criminal, administrative,
disciplinary or other liability in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.

This is more interesting !!!

Original message

Уважаемые коллеги! У меня нет лицензии и я не стремлюсь получать ее в принципе вообще, так как лицензия не столько дает прав,сколько
обязанностей и ограничений, да и толку от нее никакой,кроме как возможного доверия о клиентов. Я решил открыть ООО и в ОКВЭД
вписать деятельность СМИ. По мимо этого я получил удостоверение фотокорреспондента и еще я являюсь помощником адвоката.
С данными документами я всегда смогу обойти наш глупый и никчемный закон "О ЧДД", от которого никакого толка нет . Что касается
помощника то и его можно сделать корреспондентом и никаких проблем,если есть талант общения с людьми. По поводу лицензии повторюсь: Детективом (сыщиком) является
не то лицо, которое имеет документ (это бюрократическое понятие необходимо прекращать, так как мошенником можно стать и при
наличии лицензии), а кто духовно, нравственно и логически предрасположен расследованию загадочных ситуаций и кто способен честно, добропорядочно и качественно выполнить взятые на себя обязательства. Я придерживаюсь такого принципа. ;)

В соответствии с Законом РФ "О Средствах массовой информации"

Статья 47. Права журналиста.
Журналист имеет право
1. Искать ,запрашивать, получать и распространять информацию;
2. Посещать гос-органы и организации, предприятия и учреждения, органы общ.обьединений либо их пресс-службы;
3. Быть принятыми должностными лицами в связи с запросом информации;
4. Получать доступ к документам и материалам ,за исключением их фрагментов, содержащих сведения, составляющие
государственную, коммерческую или иную специально охраняемую законом тайну;
5. Посещать специально охраняемые места стихийных бедствий, аварий катастроф, массовых беспорядков и скопления
граждан, а также местности, в которых обьявлено чрезвычайное положение; присутствовать на митингах и
демонстрациях;

Статья 58. Ответственность за ущемление свободы СМИ.
Ущемление свободы массовой информации, то есть воспрепятствование в какой бы то ни было форме со стороны граждан,
должностных лиц государственных органов и организаций, общественных обьединений законной деятельности, учредителей,
редакций, издателей и распространителей продукции СМИ, а также журналистов влечет уголовную,административную,
дисциплинарную или иную ответственность в соответствии с законодательством РФ.

Это поинтереснее!!!