Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

10 most famous criminal gangs

Eugen

Private access level
Katılım
7 Şub 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Robert
Be able to evaluate the qualities (intelligence, knowledge, attentiveness and skills) of people.

Robert
I’m wondering who you are at all. Scary photo with blinking epaulets
- you are a military man, a naval officer knows the charter of military service, you have probably seen on television the generals of the military, police possibly rarely the FSB in uniform. And here I am RYADOVA and I know that generals always have a tie that is even and they have a tie and a collar on their tie
the emblem, although it served for 3 years 07 months 10 days - although I would have defended the year for 10 years, taking into account the conditions and other circumstances, I remember the words of the song: “They better know rockets fired into space there.”

Original message
Роберт
Умейте оценивать качества ( интеллект, знания, внимательность и умения) людей.

Роберт
Мне вот интересно, кто вы вообще такой. Фото, с мигающими погонами пугает
- вы человек военные морской офицер знаете устав военной службы, видели наверняка по телевизору генералов военных, милицейских возможно редко ФСБ в форме. А я вот РЯДОВОЙ и знаю что у генералов галстук всегда ровный и у них на галстуке как и на воротничке
эмблема, хотя прослужил 3 года 07 месяцев 10 дней - хотя я бы защищал год за 10 лет учитывая условия и другие обстоятельства, но мне вспоминаются слова песни: "Они там лучше знают в космос ракетами пуляют."

Eugen

Private access level
Katılım
7 Şub 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
PS: I will no longer comment on my service to the motherland of Ukraine in the internal affairs bodies. Maybe I'm young, maybe not time, maybe a lot of time will pass and they will tell for me.

Original message
PS: О своей службе родине Украине в органах внутренних дел я больше не буду комментировать. Может я молод, может не время, может пройдёт много времени и за меня расскажут.