Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

IAPD afişi, VI konferans flaması ve hatıra flaması.

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Katılım
12 Nis 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Грузия. +995 599 184 131.
Web sitesi
iapd.info
If you are interested in my opinion, then I am categorically against the example presented. The fact is that you write in words, but everything remains in one word, since the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES is not exemplary in its internationality, since the name is written only in Russian and English and it turns out that it is a union of Russian and English languages States, which is very far from its internationality.
So that words and actions coincide, I propose a pennant on the lower blue background, where the inscription "September 17-20, Yalta 2015" is made on the sides on both sides, I think there’s enough space to inscribe all the languages of the participants of the international detective association, which will ensure true international and union democracy.
PS As I look at this idea, most detectives support it, but if you don’t take into account our opinion, then the question is, then why was it asked?

Original message
Если Вам интересно моё мнение, то я категорический против представленному примеру. Дело в том что Вы на словах пишете, но все ето остается одными словами, так как МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЕ ОБЪЕДИНЕНИЕ ДЕТЕКТИВОВ содержание в ее международности вообше не выдно, так как на нём только на русском и английском языке написано название и получается что ето объединение русских и англо язычных государств, что очень далеко стоит от ее международности.
Чтобы слова и действия совпадались, предлогаю на нижнем синем фоне вымпеля, где по середине сделано надпись "17-20 сентября ялта 2015" по бокам с обеих сторон, думаю место хватит, сделать надпись на все языки участников международного объединения детективов, что обеспечит истинную международность и демократию объединения.
P.S. Как я смотрю эту идею поддерживает большинство детективов, но если не будете учитывать наше мнение, тогда стоит вопрос, тогда для чего спрашивали?

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Katılım
5 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
And what does the red-blue sign on the left side mean as an 8-ray star? Pennant I propose this: the international association of detectives on the left side is located correctly, but in the same way arrange this inscription on the right side, and put the word FORUM between 2015 and the globe. But on the sign itself, I suggest that the inscriptions be made in Hebrew, or in general in the language of the yum-yum tribe. After all, the association (the company itself) is located not somewhere, but in Africa, but S. Petersburg is also located on the Limpopo River. I do not understand why English. Maybe a referendum should be held on this topic for all those who use the forum? And only then make appropriate decisions. This issue would not hurt to discuss, it is possible at the conference.

Original message
А что обозначает красно-голубой знак с левой стороны в виде 8-ми лучевой звезды ? Вымпел предлагаю так: международное объединение детективов с левой стороны расположено верно, но точно так же расположить эту надпись и с правой стороны, а слово ФОРУМ поставить между 2015 и глобусом. А вот на самом знаке, предлагаю надписи сделать на иврите, или вообще на языке племени ням-ням. Ведь объединение ( сама фирма ) расположена не где-то, а в Африке, да С.Петербург тоже расположен на реке Лимпопо. Не понимаю, почему английский. Может быть на эту тему следует референдум провести всех тех, кто пользуется форумом ? И только потом принимать соответствующие решения. Этот вопрос не мешало бы обсудить, можно и на конференции.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
But I don’t agree with my Georgian colleague. Well, what can you say that they speak half the world in English. Although I can write in all the languages spoken by detectives, they are honorably great. I am for! I believe it is powerful! And nationally! And then, however, it is clear that we are all detectives! Bravo, Vakhtang. Good! By the way, the idea of a detective international oh how good !!!

Original message
А вот оно и не согласен я с грузинским коллегой. Ну что ж поделаешь, что на английском полмира говорят.хотя написать на всех языках, на которых говорят детективы-почетно вельми. Я-за! Я считаю, что это мощно! И национально! И тогда, правда, видно, что мы все детективы! Браво, Вахтанг. Хорошо! Кстати идея детективного интернационала ой как хороша!!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Hey! Detective International! Got me! : D here is the archival goal of our time! Like there is a charter and so on ....

Original message
Эй! Детективный интернационал! Поняли меня ! :D вот архиважная цель нашего времени!типа там устав и т д ....

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
And you there pennant, an asterisk ..... Well, beautiful one .... And so! Ugh! One counter-revolution! The main thing: - Detectives of all countries! -Unite! And further according to the scheme ....

Original message
А вы там вымпелочек, звездочка..... Ну, красивая оне.... А так! Тьфу!Контрреволюция одна! Главное :- Детективы всех стран!-объединяйтесь! И далее по схеме ....

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
What about what ...

Original message
Что о чём...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I think that the advertising of our association should be put on a higher level. Radio and television. Something for the election. Something for New Russia. Interviews and publications. Type: -security for an hour! Safety forever! Ensuring the security of political parties. Ensuring the safety of voting in elections. The safety of candidates and deputies themselves during the elections .... Well and further on. The word "guard" is missing here, mind you. What? This is not necessary to discuss ?! Like, we, pros, will again pass by work ?!

Original message
Я вот думаю, что рекламу нашего объединения нужно ставить на более высокий уровень. Радио и телевидение. Что-нибудь под выборы. Что-нибудь под Новороссию. Интервью и публикации. Типа:-безопасность на час! Безопасность-навсегда! Обеспечение безопасности политических партий. Обеспечение безопасности голосования на выборах. Безопасность кандидатов в депутаты и самих депутатов во время выборов .... Ну и далее по тексту. Слово "охрана" тут отсутствует, заметьте. Что? Это не надо обсуждать?! Типа, мы, профи, опять мимо работы проплывем?!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Well, we’ll agree with Starikov. He will be safe. And with Zhirinovsky ?! Still there are parties needed by Russia? There is. Who will ensure their safety. And the fate of the country may depend on them. And this is important, gentlemen. This and next year. Conclusions....?!

Original message
Ну, со Стариковым мы договоримся. Будет ему безопасность. А с Жириновским?! Еще есть партии нужные России? Есть. Кто их безопасность обеспечивать будет. А от них судьба страны может зависеть. И это архиважно, господа. В этом и следующем году. Выводы....?!