Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Project "Cerberus"

Zhomart

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
3 May 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Казахстан,г.Караганда
Yes. It's not scary, I'm a public person and my profile is on almost all social networks. We are already in Kazakhstan constantly in the shade or even in the dark. There is no law on private investigation, and we can only work on the Internet. The media are forbidden for us, so as not to attract unnecessary attention, although anyone who needs to know about us already. I wanted to clarify on this project. In the graphs of the search when driving in data, the letters are constantly confused back and forth, it is necessary to eliminate

Original message
Да.это не страшно,я человек публичный и мой профиль есть почти во всех соцсетях. Мы и так в Казахстане постоянно в тени или даже в темноте. Закона о частном сыска нет и мы можем работать только в инете. СМИ для нас запрещены,чтобы не привлекать ненужного внимания,хотя кому надо о нас знает и так. Я что хотел уточнить по этому проекту. В графах поиск при вбивании данных постоянно буквы путаются взад и вперед,надо устранить

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
24 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Web sitesi
adp-dia.com
I use the program FileForFiles & SiteSputnik 8.9.1.6 Pro, licensed.
Gives no bad results ....

Original message
Пользуюсь программой FileForFiles & SiteSputnik 8.9.1.6 Pro, лицензионная.
Дает ни плохие результаты....

Zhomart

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
3 May 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Казахстан,г.Караганда
I’ve been in these databases for more than 25 years, as an illegal detective, we don’t have a law on private investigation, and we have been working since 1989

Original message
Я в этих базах уже больше 25 лет,как нелегальный детектив,Закона о частном сыске у нас нет,а мы работаем с 1989 года

Ivan Glinkin

Private access level
Katılım
5 Eyl 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Nicaragua
Greetings!
I apologize, there is no way to respond in the afternoon. I answer now :)
Update as of January 18, 2016
- Added visualization of page loading;
- Added the ability to go to the page through a proxy server;
- Added the ability to translate the page into Russian.

Zhomart' Alıntı:
... In the search graphs when driving in data, the letters are constantly confused back and forth, it is necessary to eliminate
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, the problem is known. It appears mainly on phones. We will try to fix this bug.

Электронная почта' Alıntı:
Received message:
Hello! This is a wonderful project, very convenient. The only problem is: - for example, we request exactly <IMPOSSIBLE>, but the program gives out all the Ivanovs (and Alesandra, and Peter, and Fedor, etc.). I would like to have a point question, get point information
Thanks for the feedback. The system works on the principle of searching all the information. You can request Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich, and the information you are interested in will also be on the link Ivanov I.I. By making one point query, we narrow down the information we seek. Therefore, there is a complete selection. In any case, we will try in the upper positions to make the most accurate answers to requests.

Александра Феникс' Alıntı:
I still have a lot in English, can I install the button "translate into Russian" there? Unless of course it is possible and not problematic
Thanks for the feedback. Done. ;)

Guys, I ask you to leave as many reviews as possible on the project. It is done for users, not for themselves. It is you who form it. Thank.

We have a VKontakte group - https://vk.com/deptsb . waiting for you there;)

Original message
Приветствую!
Прошу прощения, нет возможности отвечать днем. Отвечаю сейчас :)
Обновление от 18.01.2016
- Добавлена визуализация загрузки страницы;
- Добавлена возможность перехода на страницу через proxy-сервер;
- Добавлена возможность перевода страницы на русский язык.

Zhomart' Alıntı:
... В графах поиск при вбивании данных постоянно буквы путаются взад и вперед,надо устранить
Спасибо за отзыв. Да, проблема известна. Проявляется в основном на телефонах. Будем стараться исправить этот баг.

Электронная почта' Alıntı:
Получено сообщение:
Здравствуйте! Это прекрасный проект, очень удобен. Единственная проблема, это: - например запрашиваем именно <ОБЕЗЛИЧЕНО>, но программа выдает всех ивановых (и Алесандра, и Петра, и Федора и т.д). Хотелось бы на точечный вопрос, получить точечную информацию
Спасибо за отзыв. Система работает по принципу поиска всей информации. Вы можете запрашивать Иванова Ивана Ивановича, а интересующая Вас информация также будет по ссылке Иванов И.И. Делая один точечный запрос - мы сужаем искомую информацию. Поэтому идет полная выборка. В любом случае, будем стараться в верхних позициях сделать наиболее точные ответы на запросы.

Александра Феникс' Alıntı:
У меня еще очень много на английском языке, может там кнопочку "перевести на русский" установить? Если конечно это возможно и не проблемно
Спасибо за отзыв. Сделано. ;)

Ребята, я прошу Вас оставлять как можно больше отзывов на проект. Он делается для пользователей, а не для себя. Именно Вы формируете его. Спасибо.

У нас появилась группа ВКонтакте - https://vk.com/deptsb. ждем Вас там ;)

Ivan Glinkin

Private access level
Katılım
5 Eyl 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Nicaragua
Greetings!
Update as of January 24, 2016
- The bug of skipping the carriage to the beginning of the field is fixed (the error was fixed in mobile browsers).

Zhomart' Alıntı:
... In the search graphs when driving in data, the letters are constantly confused back and forth, it is necessary to eliminate

Original message
Приветствую!
Обновление от 24.01.2016
- Исправлена ошибка перескакивания каретки в начало поля (ошибка фиксировалась в браузерах мобильных телефонов).

Zhomart' Alıntı:
... В графах поиск при вбивании данных постоянно буквы путаются взад и вперед,надо устранить

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Katılım
22 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum