Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Fransa'daki özel soruşturma sistemi hakkında.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Yes. Yet. I will start a dossier for everyone. Each mooing type: - thanks, useful, congratulations, etc., - I will take it into account !! Tired of it. I don’t know, can I start to take into account clever thoughts, professional job offers on the forum? I will begin. Tired of congratulating everyone on their birthdays and Russian holidays. I ask colleagues to comply !! We have a crisis. I think so, and it is necessary and should come out of it. And do not pretend that everything is fine.

Original message
Да. Еще. Я на каждого начну вести досье. Каждое мычание типа : - спасибо, полезно, поздравляю и т д , - я учту!! Надоело. Я не знаю, может начать на форуме учитывать умные мысли, профессиональные предложения по работе? Я начну. Надоело поздравлять всех с днями рождения и русскими праздниками. Прошу коллег соответствовать!! У нас кризис. Я так думаю, и нужно и должно из него выходить. А не делать вид, что все хорошо.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Andrey Zakharov! It concerns you first of all! You are the potential of the forum! Kindly correspond!

Original message
Андрей Захаров! Вас это касается в первую очередь! Вы-потенциал форума! Извольте соответствовать!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Okay. Get out of emotion. You know me. I can go too far. But I have the impression that we all fell asleep. And it is terrifying. I think there is an opportunity to shake things up. And for this you need to meet. To think, understand and help each other. We remember professional mutual assistance! Or have you forgotten ?!

Original message
Ладно. Прочь эмоции . Вы знаете меня. Могу переборщить. Но у меня есть впечатление, что мы все уснули. И это ужасает. Я думаю, что есть возможность встряхнуться. А для этого нужно встречаться. Думать, понимать и помогать друг другу. Мы же помним о профессиональной взаимовыручке! Или забыли?!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I propose to immediately discuss the most urgent problems of the investigation with the direct participation of Matushkin and other professionals in the MOD. Because for all our time of existence we have not formed our market of detective services. And this is the death of our work. It will go so further, the detectives will disappear !!! Personally, I shout: “Guard!”

Original message
Предлагаю без промедления обсудить самые насущные проблемы сыска при непосредственном участии Матушкина и других профессионалов своего дела в МОД. Потому что мы за все своё время существования не сформировали свой рынок детективных услуг. А это-смерть нашей работы. Пойдёт так дальше-сгинут детективы !!! Лично я кричу:- Караул!!"

Группа К

Private access level
Katılım
19 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Web sitesi
www.krioni.com
Роберт' Alıntı:
I propose to immediately discuss the most urgent problems of the investigation with the direct participation of Matushkin and other professionals in the MOD. Because for all our time of existence we have not formed our market of detective services. And this is the death of our work. It will go so further, the detectives will disappear !!! Personally, I shout: “Guard!”

SRO to help us: lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message
Роберт' Alıntı:
Предлагаю без промедления обсудить самые насущные проблемы сыска при непосредственном участии Матушкина и других профессионалов своего дела в МОД. Потому что мы за все своё время существования не сформировали свой рынок детективных услуг. А это-смерть нашей работы. Пойдёт так дальше-сгинут детективы !!! Лично я кричу:- Караул!!"

СРО нам в помощь :lol: :lol: :lol:

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V