Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Private detective Biryukov Kirill Sergeevich, St. Petersburg

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Katılım
12 Nis 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Грузия. +995 599 184 131.
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Cyril, it’s very good that they adapted the technique to the Chinese, maybe tell me the address where to get it or you have to invite you here, otherwise they were so smart that we don’t know what to do with them, the two go to bed and the three go to sleep: roll :.
As for the migration service, also well done, since it is always difficult to find foreigners in a big city and I know how difficult it is to find them, because I had such a thing several times and turned to my friends from this service for help, who have their own search skills, they are trained to that. Approximately we already have a pensioner in years who know the specifics of this work, but it’s difficult to understand the details, they have different approaches and it’s good if you have a ready-made employee.

Original message
Кирилл, очень хорошо что приспособились техникой по китайцам, может сообшите адрес где её взять или придется приглосить вас сюда, иначе они так разумнажались что уже не знаем что с ними сделать, двоём ложяться спать и трое просипаються :roll:.
Что касается миграционной службы, тоже молодец, так как в большом городе всегда трудно найти иностраннцев и знаю как сложно их искать, так как несколько раз имел такое дело и для помошы обратился к моим друзьям из этои службы, у которых свои навыки розыска, их обучают к этому. Приблизительно мы уже пенсионери в годах знаем специфику этои работы, но в деталях можно сказать трудно вникаться, у них другие подходи и хорошо если у вас готовый сотрудник имеется.

Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Ağu 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия
Cyril, it’s very good that they adapted the technique to the Chinese, maybe tell me the address where to get it or you will have to invite you here, otherwise they were so smart that we don’t know what to do with them, the two go to bed and the three go to sleep
: D is actually a good enough sensor for detecting unexpected people (wiretapping), I was very glad that it was of domestic production, and not foreign analogues ..

The specifics of work on foreigners is a district service. Do not forget that earlier according to 900 orders it was a category of accounting. And with the district, everyone was lazy. Starting from the FMS and our Big colleagues from another interesting agency. I can count the operas with the skills of searching for foreigners on the fingers. Those with whom I had to work, I could not find r \ s of persons in the region (they simply do not know how to look for it) in principle I am silent about foreign citizens.
As you understand Vakhtang I come from the MOB service. In the department, I was the same district police officer who went to all classes, and later translated l / s into the simplest Russian language that was brought to us)) It got to the point that young gentlemen from UR were sent to me to chew on the norms of the CPC, CC and other delights of work.

Original message
Кирилл, очень хорошо что приспособились техникой по китайцам, может сообшите адрес где её взять или придется приглосить вас сюда, иначе они так разумнажались что уже не знаем что с ними сделать, двоём ложяться спать и трое просипаються
:D на самом деле достаточно хороший датчик на обнаружение нежданчиков (прослушки), очень обрадовало что отечественного производства, а не забугорские аналоги..

Специфика работы по иностранцам это служба участковых. Не стоит забывать, что ранее по 900 приказу это была категория учета. И с участковыми проводили занятия все кому не лень. Начиная от ФМС и нашими Большими коллегами из другого интересного ведомства. Оперов с навыками поиска иностранцев могу пересчитать по пальцам. Те же с кем приходилось работать мне не могли найти р\с лиц на территории района (они просто не знают как это искать) про иностранных граждан в принципе молчу.
Как вы поняли Вахтанг я выходец из службы МОБ. В отделе был тем самым участковым который ездил на все занятия, и в последствии переводил л\с на простейший русский язык то что до нас доводили)) Дошло до того, что ко мне отправляли молодых господ с УР, для разжевывания норм УПК, УК и прочих прелестей работы.

Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Ağu 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия
That bright day has come. 04/13/2017 at the Federal Tax Service No. 15 registered LLC Legal Bureau "Code and Honor". growth.

Original message
Настал тот светлый день. 13.04.2017 в ФНС № 15 зарегистрировано ООО Юридическое Бюро "Кодекс и Честь". ростем.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Congratulations!

Original message
Поздравляю!

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Katılım
22 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. +7-921-900- 64-25
Web sitesi
www.private-detective.ru
Congratulations!

Original message
Поздравляю!

Дмитрий Викторович

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Katılım
26 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. Средний пр. 100. +7921949
Web sitesi
www.iapd.info
Original message
Сергей Анатольевич' Alıntı:
Поздравляю!
Поздравляю.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
6 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
well done! growth is great!

Original message
молодцы! рост это отлично!

Чередов Алексей

Private access level
Katılım
23 Haz 2015
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Бурятия
My congratulations!

Original message
Мои поздравления!

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Katılım
12 Nis 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Грузия. +995 599 184 131.
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Congratulations!

Original message
Поздравляю!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Good afternoon, Kirill Sergeevich!
I heartily congratulate you on joining our Association with you!
Shake your hand!

Ekli dosyalar

• КИРИЛЛ СЕРГЕЕВИЧ.jpg
    КИРИЛЛ СЕРГЕЕВИЧ.jpg
    379.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 26
  • члены IAPD, Матушкин Андрей Николаевич и Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич..jpg
    члены IAPD, Матушкин Андрей Николаевич и Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич..jpg
    202.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 28
Original message
Добрый день, Кирилл Сергеевич!
От всей души поздравляю с вступлением в нашу с Вами Ассоциацию!
Жму руку!