Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

GENEL KOLEKSİYONU TUTMA ZAMANI GELMEDİ Mİ?! 1. Konferansın arifesinde.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Without a concept and planning of the issues discussed, the meeting will turn into a gathering of colleagues for a clean rest :))) I am “FOR” to discuss all issues of the concept now :)

Original message
Re: НЕ ПОРА ЛИ ТРУБИТЬ ОБЩИЙ СБОР???

Без концепции и планирования обсуждаемых вопросов встреча превратится в сбор коллег на чистый отдых:))) Я "ЗА" то, чтобы обсудить все вопросы концепции сейчас:)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? [quote = "Imperial Sysk"] For a person from the North, give a pillow to a specific city for the planned conference to determine the distance with a curvimeter. I think the concept of holding should be determined now. Maybe we will invite some eminent guests? They will not come - they will be the second question, at least declare about ourselves that we exist and work. [/ Quote] Hello, Alexander! Who do you mean?

Original message

Империал СыскЪ' Alıntı:
Для человека с Севера дайте наколочку на конкретный город проведения планируемой конференции, чтобы курвиметром определить расстояние. Думаю концепцию проведения надо определять уже сейчас. Может быть пригласим каких-нибудь именитых гостей? Приедут не приедут - второй вопрос, хотя бы заявим о себе, что мы существуем и работаем.
Привет, Александр! Кого имеешь в виду?

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? [quote = "Help"] Without a concept and planning of the issues discussed, the meeting will turn into a gathering of colleagues for a clean rest :))) I’m FOR that discuss all issues of the concept now:) [/quote] To the instigator and the cards in hand! ;)

Original message

Хелп' Alıntı:
Без концепции и планирования обсуждаемых вопросов встреча превратится в сбор коллег на чистый отдых:))) Я "ЗА" то, чтобы обсудить все вопросы концепции сейчас:)
Зачинателю и карты в руки! ;)
Katılım
30 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Киров
Web sitesi
imperial-detektiv.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Andrey, hello! So for example: Vova Putin, Prime Minister of Ukraine. Even if they don’t come, but there will probably be a press - an extraordinary event. They will highlight that they say they were going, but they could not, because intensive melting of ice in the Arctic Ocean began. But the resonance. Notice I will not ulcerate, just need to consider. Still, 1 conference of the international association of Russian-language detectives. I think that anyway we will consider the issue of creation. Here is a perspective. Sincerely, Alexander

Original message

Андрей, привет! Так к примеру: Вову Путина, премьера Украины. Пусть даже не приедут, но будет наверно пресса - событие неординарное. Они осветят, что мол собирались, но не смогли, т.к. пошло интенсивное таяние льда в Северном Ледовитом океане. Зато резонанс. Заметь не язвлю, просто надо обдумать. Все-таки 1 конференция международной ассоциации русско-язычных детективов. Думаю, что все-равно будем рассматривать вопрос создания. Вот такой ракурс.
С уважением, Александр

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Great! : D

Original message

Отлично! :D

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
9 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Украина, г.Харьков
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Well then, let's get started. We offer a conference program. I sat down to compose.

Original message

Ну тогда давайте начинать. Предлагаем программу конференции. Я сел сочинять.
Katılım
30 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Киров
Web sitesi
imperial-detektiv.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? I will start on Monday with new forces, they are no longer there. And then one thing comes to mind, as in that joke about the meeting of the Women's Council: "There are three questions on the agenda: 1 question. There is nothing to carry 2 question. All men are bastards 3 question. Miscellaneous

Original message

Начну в понедельник с новыми силами, их уже нет. А то в голову одно приходит, как в том анекдоте про собрание женсовета: "На повестке дня три вопроса:
1вопрос. Носить нечего
2 вопрос. Все мужики сволочи
3 вопрос. Разное

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? ........ also sat down to think ..........

Original message

........тоже сел думать..........
Katılım
24 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Беларусь, Минск
Web sitesi
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? As a concept of the conference, I propose a simple, understandable and already voiced topic: "Organization of practical cooperation." This is mutual assistance in fulfilling orders, and the exchange of practical experience, and training for beginners, as well as, if necessary, legal and material support, etc. And as for the invitation of VIPs, I think - early! After all, we are still nobody, so only - in the bud. I suggest not to rush with loud statements.

Original message

В качестве концепции конференции предлагаю простую, понятную и уже озвученную тему: "Организация практического сотрудничества". Это и взаимопомощь в выполнении заказов, и обмен практическим опытом, и обучение начинающих, а также при необходимости - правовая и материальная поддержка и т.д.
А вот насчет приглашения VIP персон, полагаю - рано! Мы ведь еще - никто, так только - в зародыше. Предлагаю не торопиться с громкими заявлениями.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL MEETING ??? REPEAT: At the end of May we will analyze who expressed a desire to meet at the Conference, group suggestions on the topic and continue the discussion with more practical bases. Applications for participation continue to be accepted.

Original message

ПОВТОР: На конец мая мы проанализируем- кто изъявил желание встречи на Конференции, сгруппируем предложения по тематике и продолжим обсуждение с более практических основ. Заявки на участие продолжают приниматься.