Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

aile içi şiddet

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
23 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Санкт-Петербург
Web sitesi
www.argys.org
Very often in practice you have to meet family issues. Most of them are the result of perfect violence. According to the accepted classification, domestic violence is divided into: physical, sexual, moral, economic.
Who faced these problems in practice, what did it end with and is it worth it to climb into people's family lives?

Original message
Очень часто в практике приходиться встречаться с семейными вопросами. Большая их часть является следствием совершенного насилия. Насилие бытовое по принятой классификации делиться на: физическое, сексуальное, моральное, экономическое.
Кто сталкивался в практике с данными проблемами, чем заканчивалось и вообще стоит ли лезть в семейную жизнь людей?

DIBNN

Нижегородское Детективное Агентство
Private access level
Katılım
25 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7-901-800-00-15.
Web sitesi
dibnn.ru
Never faced
we think so:
Physical - relatives and the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Sexual - definitely the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Moral - Psychologist
Economic - work and earn
I read that somewhere abroad there are services that specialize in issues of domestic violence.

Original message
Никогда не сталкивались
думаем так:
Физическое - родственники и МВД
Сексуальное - однозначно МВД
Моральное - психолог
Экономическое - работать и зарабатывать
Читал что где то за рубежом есть службы которые специализируются на вопросах семейного насилия.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
23 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Санкт-Петербург
Web sitesi
www.argys.org
What does the situation have to do with it?
The issue of violence and working methods in this case, and the situation is already a consequence of the actions taken by the person (violent actions).
How to work, for whom to work, with whom to work, in what part to work? These are the questions that arise. Or, like the justices of the peace, we have toothlessness and work only on reconciliation; as investigators, not a desire to work because of the gravity of the evidence.
Who can guarantee that after reconciliation or refusal to initiate criminal proceedings, the villain will not repeat his actions again and again, referring to permissiveness, since he will have motivation: THE LAW IS NOT VIOLATED - MEAN MY ACTIONS ARE ALLOWED.
Someone wondered how many people can suffer because of one scum, how many old people do not live to the end of the allotted years, how many children suffer, and when they grow up, they begin to correspond with the actions of the parent.
Without preventing these actions, we ourselves “build” our relations in the future.
I understand that this topic is either not read, or do not know it if they read. But the worst thing is if they are silent having any experience, and it doesn’t matter if they are positive or negative. Any experience is valuable, one teaches how to do it right, the other teaches what not to do. : evil:: twisted::?:

Original message
При чем тут ситуация?
Вопрос о насилии и методах работы в этом случае, а ситуация это уже следствие проведенных действий лицом (насильственных действий).
Как работать, по кому работать, с кем работать, в какой части работать? Вот вопросы которые возникают. Или у нас так же как у мировых судей возникает беззубость и работа только на примирение; как у дознавателей не желание работать из-за тяжести доказывания.
Кто поручиться, что после примирения или отказа в возбуждении уголовного дела злодей не будет повторять свои действия снова и снова, ссылаясь на вседозволенность, поскольку у него будет мотивация: ЗАКОН НЕ НАРУШЕН - ЗНАЧИТ МОИ ДЕЙСТВИЯ ДОПУСТИМЫ.
Кто-нибудь задумывался сколько людей может страдать из-за одного подонка, сколько стариков не доживает до конца отведенных лет, сколько детей страдает, и вырастая начинают корреспондировать действия родителя.
Не предотвращая данные действия мы сами себе "строим" отношения к нам в будущем.
Я так понимаю, что данную тему или не читают, или не знают её если читают. Но самое страшное если молчат имея какой-либо опыт, причем без разницы положительный или отрицательный. Любой опыт ценен, один учит как правильно делать, другой учит, что не надо делать. :evil: :twisted: :?:
Katılım
14 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Web sitesi
iapd.info
There is no experience, I can only judge: Sexual and physical are unequivocal for law enforcement officers, here, in my opinion, everything is clear.
But what to do with the economic and moral ... wait until the situation comes to the article "bringing to suicide" is naturally impossible, but by the law you won’t dig ... perhaps as an option - try to open up incriminating evidence to the offender of family peace.
It’s not obligatory on UD, it is necessary to identify its “weaknesses” in the object and put pressure on this direction, someone is afraid of publicizing something at work more than death, someone is something in his personal life, you can think up more and more ... but find this "sore" topic and put pressure on it. Knowing that if his violence continues, he will get a situation that is afraid of more fire and may refrain from previous actions ... yes, this is in some very literal sense blackmail, but not for the sake of life - for the sake of human life and harmony of the family - the cell of society.

Original message
Опыта нет, могу только рассудить: Сексуальное и физическое - однозначно правоохранителям, тут по моему то все ясно.
А вот что делать с экономическим и моральным...ждать пока ситуация дойдет до статьи "доведение до самоубийства" естесственно нельзя, а по закону не подкопаешься...возможно как вариант - постараться отрыть компромат на посягателя семейного спокойствия.
Не обязательно на УД, надо выявить в объекте его "слабые" места и давить на это направление, кто то боится огласки чего то на работе больше смерти, кто то что то в личной жизни, надумать можно больше и больше...а вот найти эту "больную" тему и давить на нее. Зная о том что в случае продолжения своего насилия он получит ситуацию которую боится больше огня может воздержится от прежних действий... да это в каком то очень прямом смысле шантаж, но не наживы ради - ради жизни человека и гармонии семьи - ячейки общества.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Аргус' Alıntı:
Very often in practice you have to meet family issues. Most of them are the result of perfect violence. According to the accepted classification, domestic violence is divided into: physical, sexual, moral, economic.
Who faced these problems in practice, what did it end with and is it worth it to climb into people's family lives?

I didn’t come across .... but the opinion is this: with all the tragedy of the similar, you cannot replace all the services that should solve these issues .... therefore, if you have an appeal to us as detectives, then you should consider the issue specifically and locally "climb or not climb" ..... the opinion is absolutely subjective ....

Original message
Аргус' Alıntı:
Очень часто в практике приходиться встречаться с семейными вопросами. Большая их часть является следствием совершенного насилия. Насилие бытовое по принятой классификации делиться на: физическое, сексуальное, моральное, экономическое.
Кто сталкивался в практике с данными проблемами, чем заканчивалось и вообще стоит ли лезть в семейную жизнь людей?

Не сталкивались....но мнение такое: при всей трагичности подобного- собой не подменишь все службы, которые должны решать эти вопросы....поэтому, если есть к нам, как детективам обращение- тогда и рассматривать вопрос конкретно и по месту решать "лезть или не лезть".....мнение- абсолютно субъективное....

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
24 Haz 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Владивосток. 8 914 791 41 32
Аргус' Alıntı:
What does the situation have to do with it?
The issue of violence and working methods in this case, and the situation is already a consequence of the actions taken by the person (violent actions).
How to work, for whom to work, with whom to work, in what part to work? These are the questions that arise. Or, like the justices of the peace, we have toothlessness and work only on reconciliation; as investigators, not a desire to work because of the gravity of the evidence.
Who can guarantee that after reconciliation or refusal to initiate criminal proceedings, the villain will not repeat his actions again and again, referring to permissiveness, since he will have motivation: THE LAW IS NOT VIOLATED - MEAN MY ACTIONS ARE ALLOWED.
Someone wondered how many people can suffer because of one scum, how many old people do not live to the end of the allotted years, how many children suffer, and when they grow up, they begin to correspond with the actions of the parent.
Without preventing these actions, we ourselves “build” our relations in the future.
I understand that this topic is either not read, or do not know it if they read. But the worst thing is if they are silent having any experience, and it doesn’t matter if they are positive or negative. Any experience is valuable, one teaches how to do it right, the other teaches what not to do. : evil:: twisted::?:

soloviev02ssb' Alıntı:
There is no experience, I can only judge: Sexual and physical are unequivocal for law enforcement officers, here, in my opinion, everything is clear.
But what to do with the economic and moral ... wait until the situation comes to the article "bringing to suicide" is naturally impossible, but by the law you won’t dig ... perhaps as an option - try to open up incriminating evidence to the offender of family peace.
It’s not obligatory on UD, it is necessary to identify its “weaknesses” in the object and put pressure on this direction, someone is afraid of publicizing something at work more than death, someone is something in his personal life, you can think up more and more ... but find this "sore" topic and put pressure on it. Knowing that if his violence continues, he will get a situation that is afraid of more fire and may refrain from previous actions ... yes, this is in some very literal sense blackmail, but not for the sake of life - for the sake of human life and harmony of the family - the cell of society.

They read the topic ... And I read, but to write something specific - there were no thoughts about this ... But now the colleagues gave an impetus - I think I had a similar situation ... There was a lot of laughter at the Forum about that as I solved it, but nonetheless ...
I report:
Man, my "almost-in-law", a lover of drinking, chases my "almost-mother-in-law" by degrees - and it’s freezing outside, she sometimes spends the night with neighbors, and breaks furniture with appliances together, etc. We came to them on New Year's holidays, he got drunk, began to express all sorts of nasty things to me ... I do not pay attention, they left to ski. We come, mother-in-law on the street, this mu ... stands and yells. I dragged him into the house by the scruff of the neck, gave him a couple of cracks, tied him up, took a picture, then watered him with sleeping pills and put him to bed. In the morning I again put him in the scruff of the kitchen, show him the photos, say - something else like that - the photos will go to work. Until now, everything is in order in the village, pah, pah, pah ...
For him, job loss is all, krants! He works as a shift supervisor for the State Reserve facility, receives 29 thousand a month, and he is rich in the village.
So, what I’m leading to ... Maybe here I brought one of the options for solving such problems, not so dramatically, of course ... Although, somewhere you can work out the same way, depending on the situation ...
Yours faithfully,

Original message
Аргус' Alıntı:
При чем тут ситуация?
Вопрос о насилии и методах работы в этом случае, а ситуация это уже следствие проведенных действий лицом (насильственных действий).
Как работать, по кому работать, с кем работать, в какой части работать? Вот вопросы которые возникают. Или у нас так же как у мировых судей возникает беззубость и работа только на примирение; как у дознавателей не желание работать из-за тяжести доказывания.
Кто поручиться, что после примирения или отказа в возбуждении уголовного дела злодей не будет повторять свои действия снова и снова, ссылаясь на вседозволенность, поскольку у него будет мотивация: ЗАКОН НЕ НАРУШЕН - ЗНАЧИТ МОИ ДЕЙСТВИЯ ДОПУСТИМЫ.
Кто-нибудь задумывался сколько людей может страдать из-за одного подонка, сколько стариков не доживает до конца отведенных лет, сколько детей страдает, и вырастая начинают корреспондировать действия родителя.
Не предотвращая данные действия мы сами себе "строим" отношения к нам в будущем.
Я так понимаю, что данную тему или не читают, или не знают её если читают. Но самое страшное если молчат имея какой-либо опыт, причем без разницы положительный или отрицательный. Любой опыт ценен, один учит как правильно делать, другой учит, что не надо делать. :evil: :twisted: :?:

soloviev02ssb' Alıntı:
Опыта нет, могу только рассудить: Сексуальное и физическое - однозначно правоохранителям, тут по моему то все ясно.
А вот что делать с экономическим и моральным...ждать пока ситуация дойдет до статьи "доведение до самоубийства" естесственно нельзя, а по закону не подкопаешься...возможно как вариант - постараться отрыть компромат на посягателя семейного спокойствия.
Не обязательно на УД, надо выявить в объекте его "слабые" места и давить на это направление, кто то боится огласки чего то на работе больше смерти, кто то что то в личной жизни, надумать можно больше и больше...а вот найти эту "больную" тему и давить на нее. Зная о том что в случае продолжения своего насилия он получит ситуацию которую боится больше огня может воздержится от прежних действий... да это в каком то очень прямом смысле шантаж, но не наживы ради - ради жизни человека и гармонии семьи - ячейки общества.

Тему то читают... И я читал, но написать чего-то конкретного - не было мыслей по этому поводу... А вот сейчас коллеги дали толчок - кажется у меня была подобная ситуация... Было много смеха на Форуме по поводу того, как я её решал, но тем не менее...
Докладываю:
Мужик, мой "почти тесть", любитель выпить, под градусом гоняет мою "почти тёщу" - и на улицу в мороз, она у соседей иногда ночует, и мебель ломает с техникой вместе и пр. Приехали мы к ним на новогодние праздники, он напился, начал мне высказывать всякие гадости... Я внимания не обращаю, уехали кататься на лыжах. Приезжаем, тёща на улице, этот му... стоит и орёт. Я его за шиворот в дом затащил, дал ему пару затрещин, связал, сфотографировал, потом напоили его снотворным и уложили спать. Утром я его опять за шиворот на кухню, показываю ему фотографии, говорю - ещё что-нибудь подобное - фото отправятся на работу. До настоящего момента в деревне все в порядке, тьфу,тьфу,тьфу...
Для него потеря работы - это всё, кранты ! Он работает начальником смены охраны объекта Госрезерва, получает 29 тысяч в месяц, в деревне он богач.
Так вот, к чему веду... Возможно здесь я привел один из вариантов решения подобных проблем, не так кардинально, конечно... Хотя, где-то можно и аналогично отработать, смотря по ситуации...
С уважением,
Katılım
14 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Web sitesi
iapd.info
In my opinion, an excellent example from Vadim, there are still no other specific ones. “Weaknesses” are, in my opinion, the best option in cases like Vadim’s example! Well, what else could you do here ?! Either so - or fill your face (I apologize for the expression), but the face will heal and everything will happen again, and the photo at work is a weighty argument in this particular case!

Original message
По моему отличный пример от Вадима, других конкретных пока все равно нет. "Слабые" места - это по моему лучший вариант в случаях подобных приведенному примеру Вадима! Ну а что тут еще можно было зделать?! Либо так - либо морду набить (извиняюсь за выражение), но морда заживет и все повторится, а фото на работе - это весомый аргумент в данном конкретном случае!

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
2 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Web sitesi
advoc-garant.ru
Хелп' Alıntı:
the opinion is this: with all the tragedy of this kind, you cannot replace all the services that should solve these issues .... therefore, if you have an appeal to us as detectives, then you should consider the issue specifically and locally decide whether to "climb or not climb." .... opinion is absolutely subjective ....

I support the Help. That is what I had in mind.

A universal remedy for all ills does not exist. Each situation has its own solution.

Speaking of life examples. One woman turned to me for advice, who was constantly beaten by her husband. She suffered for several years, and after he damaged her spine, she asked for advice. She did not want to prosecute him, so the police did not say anything about the culprit of causing bodily harm.

He is a native of Central Asia, a former “Afghan” with a steady mental change, unmotivated outbursts of aggression, periodically abusing alcohol, not considering a woman to be a man, neglected his family, did not work, and did not even try to get a job - he was happy with everything, communicated with criminal individuals. When she was in the hospital, for several days he forgot to feed his children.

She has two young children (from marriage with him) who need to be fed, dressed, educated, and their salary is a little more than the subsistence level. She had neither physical strength, nor moral, nor finance, nor health to re-educate her husband, and he constantly mocked and beat her.

After weighing the pros and cons, we came to the conclusion that the only solution to the problem would be divorce, as it was impossible to change her husband in this situation.

After the divorce, the man remembered that he had children, began to visit them at least periodically, to communicate with them.

Original message
Хелп' Alıntı:
мнение такое: при всей трагичности подобного- собой не подменишь все службы, которые должны решать эти вопросы....поэтому, если есть к нам, как детективам обращение- тогда и рассматривать вопрос конкретно и по месту решать "лезть или не лезть".....мнение- абсолютно субъективное....

Поддерживаю Хелпа. Именно это я и имела ввиду.

Универсального средства от всех бед не существует. Для каждой ситуации - свое решение.

Кстати о жизненных примерах. Ко мне за советом обратилась одна женщина, которую постоянно избивал муж. Несколько лет она терпела, а после того, как он повредил ей позвоночник, попросила совета. Привлекать к уголовной ответственности она его не хотела, поэтому в милиции о виновнике причинения ей телесных повреждений ничего не сказала.

Он - выходец из Средней Азии, бывший "афганец" с устойчивым изменением психики, немотивированными всплесками агрессии, периодически злоупотреблявший спиртным, не считавший женщину человеком, к семье относился с пренебрежением, не работал, и даже не пытался устроиться на работу - его все устраивало, общался с криминальными личностями. Когда она лежала в больнице, он по несколько дней забывал кормить своих детей.

У нее - двое маленьких детей (от брака с ним), которых нужно кормить, одевать, дать образование, зарплата - чуть больше прожиточного минимума. Ни физических сил, ни моральных, ни финансов, ни здоровья у нее не было, чтобы перевоспитывать мужа, а он постоянно издевался и избивал ее.

Взвесив все за и против, мы пришли к выводу, что единственным решением проблемы будет развод, т.к. изменить мужа в данной ситуации было невозможно.

После развода человек вспомнил, что у него есть дети, стал хотя бы периодически навещать их, общаться с ними.

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Севастополь, Крым, +7 (978) 867 69 09
In my opinion, this is more work for professional psychologists, and we can only advise what to do in a given situation

Original message
На мой взгляд, это больше работа для профессиональных психологов, а мы можем лишь посоветовать как поступить в той или иной ситуации