Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

MoU'nun "Tüm Rusya Poligraf Denetçileri Forumu" ndaki temsilcileri

• Konbuyu başlatan Anonymous
  • Başlangıç tarihi
A

Anonymous

MOD representatives at the "All-Russian Forum of Polygraph examiners"

Text of the speech:

Ladies and gentlemen, comrades!
Dear friends, dear colleagues!

First of all, let me thank the Bureau for the kindly given opportunity to address you!
On behalf of and on behalf of the Council of the Non-Profit Partnership “International Organization of Detectives”, let me welcome your significant Forum.
A few words about us.
The organization I represent unites, for the most part, not only Russian-speaking private detectives, but also detective agencies, as well as representatives of related professions in the territories of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, other CIS countries, the Baltic states and far abroad. Our headquarters is located in St. Petersburg.
Our organization is young. Its foundation was made by the participants of the International Forum of Detectives, which we created on the Internet in 2009.
The Founding Conference of our Partnership was held on October 1-3 of this year in Sevastopol.
Dear friends!
In our craft and in the field of activity that you are engaged in, there are undoubtedly numerous points of contact that objectively cause mutual interest. We have no doubt that the final materials of your Forum, in terms of and related to private detective work, as well as the high professionalism of polygraph examiners will be in demand by our Partnership.
That is why, with pleasure and gratitude, we accepted the invitation to your Moscow Forum. We are interested not only to expand our horizons by participating in its work, but also, in the long term, on a mutually beneficial basis, to use your know-how and applied developments that may be in demand in the field of private investigation.
Allow me, dear friends, to wish your Forum successful and fruitful work!
I wish you success in your difficult task of creating, applying and improving modern methods of diagnosing lies! We hope for cooperation in these matters.
On behalf of the Management of the Non-Profit Partnership “International Organization of Detectives”, let me give you a modest souvenir - our memorable pennant!
I am ready to answer questions of interest to colleagues in the working order.
Thanks for your attention!

Ekli dosyalar

• DSC05335.jpg
    DSC05335.jpg
    59.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,057
  • DSC05334.jpg
    DSC05334.jpg
    78.6 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,051
  • DSC05332.jpg
    DSC05332.jpg
    63.9 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,051
  • DSC05331.jpg
    DSC05331.jpg
    76.5 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,054
  • DSC05328.jpg
    DSC05328.jpg
    71.6 KB · Görüntüleme: 1,055
Original message
Представители МОД на "Всероссийском Форуме Полиграфологов"

Текст выступления:

Дамы и господа, товарищи!
Дорогие друзья, уважаемые коллеги!

Прежде всего, позвольте поблагодарить Президиум за любезно предоставленную возможность выступить перед вами!
От имени и по поручению Совета Некоммерческого Партнёрства «Международная организация детективов» позвольте приветствовать ваш знаменательный Форум.
Несколько слов о нас.
Представляемая мной организация объединяет, в своём большинстве, не только русскоязычных частных детективов, но и детективные агентства, а также представителей смежных им профессий на территориях России, Украины, Беларуси, Казахстана, других стран СНГ, Балтии и дальнего зарубежья. Наша штаб-квартира находится в Санкт-Петербурге.
Наша организация молодая. Её фундамент составили участники «Международного форума детективов», созданного нами на просторах Интернета в 2009 году.
Учредительная Конференция нашего Партнёрства прошла 1-3 октября текущего года в Севастополе.
Дорогие друзья!
В нашем ремесле и в той сфере деятельности, которой занимаетесь вы, несомненно, имеются многочисленные точки соприкосновения, которые объективно вызывают взаимный интерес. Мы не сомневаемся, что итоговые материалы вашего Форума, в части, касающейся и имеющей значения для частной детективной деятельности, а также высокий профессионализм специалистов - полиграфологов будут востребованы нашим Партнёрством.
Именно поэтому, мы с удовольствием и благодарностью приняли приглашение на ваш московский Форум. Нам интересно не только расширить свой кругозор участием в его работе, но и, в перспективе, на взаимовыгодной основе, воспользоваться вашими ноу-хау и прикладными разработками, которые могут быть востребованы в области частного сыска.
Позвольте, дорогие друзья, пожелать вашему Форуму успешной и плодотворной работы!
Успехов вам в вашем нелёгком деле создания, применения и совершенствования современных методов диагностики лжи! Надеемся на сотрудничество в этих вопросах.
От имени Руководства Некоммерческого Партнёрства «Международная организация детективов» позвольте вручить вам скромный сувенир – наш памятный вымпел!
На интересующие коллег вопросы готов ответить в рабочем порядке.
Спасибо за внимание!

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
24 Haz 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Владивосток. 8 914 791 41 32
Beautiful !!! :)

Original message
Красава !!! :)

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Севастополь, Крым, +7 (978) 867 69 09
Cyril! Or maybe the second candidate for the presidential election in the Russian Federation? I would only vote for you. But seriously, all this is very correct and healthy.

Original message
Кирил ! А может вторым кандидатом на выборы в Президенты РФ ? Я бы только за тебя проголосовал. А если серьезно, то все это очень правильно и здорово.

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Katılım
16 Şub 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
Well done Kirill !!!

Original message
Молодец Кирилл !!!
Katılım
17 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Colleagues, thank you, I do not need to say - in this situation, I am only a talking head. The task of ensuring the performance was set by Andrey Matushkin to Konstantin (Budaev and partners). Konstantin didn’t think of anything smarter than to force me to speak in a voluntary forced manner. True, he prepared both speech and a pennant. In general, on assignment and assignment, I made such a fiery speech. :): D: lol:

Original message
Коллеги, спасибо не мне надо говорить - в данной ситуации я только говорящая голова. Задачу обеспечить выступление поставил Андрей Матушкин Константину (Будаев и партнёры). Константин ничего умнее не придумал, как в добровольно принудительном порядке обязать меня выступить. Правда он подготовил и речь и вымпел. В общем по заданию и поручению я и произнёс столь пламенную речь. :) :D :lol:
Katılım
21 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия
Web sitesi
www.
Детективное агентство. Москва. IPS.' Alıntı:
Konstantin didn’t come up with anything smarter,
: oops: