Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Diamond in 152 carat

Katılım
15 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Омск. +7-923-686-0630.
Web sitesi
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
When was the state generous ??? Laws are good, but the state would have approached in this case informally and would have paid humanly, not according to the law. Horseradish in a bag. So if you find something valuable, do not rush to give it to the state: lol :: lol :: lol:

Original message
Когда государство было щедрым??? Законы - это хорошо, а вот подошло бы государство в этом случае неформально и оплатили бы по-человечески, а не по закону. Хрен в сумку. Так что найдя что-то ценное, не торопитесь отдавать его государству :lol: :lol: :lol:

D-Mass

Private access level
Katılım
27 Mar 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Пермь
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Агентство. Генерал. Новосибирск.' Alıntı:
CВладимир' Alıntı:
and where is 25% of the price of the find? !!! Yes-ah-ah! Long live the rule of law?
Thanks for the article, Nail! Find and treasure are different concepts! And this is neither one nor the other - it is a precious untreated mineral, which by law belongs to the state!

But oil and gas belong to our people, and only their dreams come true ...

Original message
CВладимир' Alıntı:
а где 25% от цены находки?!!! Да-а-а- а! Да здравствует торжество закона?
Спасибо за статью, Наиль! Находка и клад - это разные понятия! А это не то и не другое - это драгоценный не обработанный минерал, который по закону принадлежит государству!

А нефть и газ у нас народу принадлежат, а мечты сбываются только у них...

НСК-СБ

Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
14 Tem 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Новосибирск
D-Mass' Alıntı:
CВладимир' Alıntı:
and where is 25% of the price of the find? !!! Yes-ah-ah! Long live the rule of law?
Thanks for the article, Nail! Find and treasure are different concepts! And this is neither one nor the other - it is a precious untreated mineral, which by law belongs to the state!

No, Dima - all the bowels belong to the state! But sometimes you can "agree" with him - by purchasing a plot, a license, etc.)))

Original message
D-Mass' Alıntı:
CВладимир' Alıntı:
Спасибо за статью, Наиль! Находка и клад - это разные понятия! А это не то и не другое - это драгоценный не обработанный минерал, который по закону принадлежит государству!

Нет, Дима - все недра принадлежат государству! Но с ним иногда можно "договориться" - купив участочек, лицензию и т.д.)))

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
21 Tem 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Хабаровск. +7 914 544 16 90.
Web sitesi
www.sysk-dv.ru
Oh, to agree! :)

Original message
Эх, договориться бы! :)

D-Mass

Private access level
Katılım
27 Mar 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Пермь
Web sitesi
iapd.info
D-Mass' Alıntı:
CВладимир' Alıntı:

No, Dima - all the bowels belong to the state! But sometimes you can "agree" with him - by purchasing a plot, a license, etc.)))

This is understandable, but ... The garden plot is in My property, which I have documents about. I do not develop and do not mine. But you will have to buy out a plot from me (as is done during the construction of roads, Olympic facilities) at My price. But I’ll take and sell the site of the South African company with a license - then we'll see ... It was just necessary to voice the find and wait - who will offer more. Apparently somehow ...

Original message
D-Mass' Alıntı:
CВладимир' Alıntı:

Нет, Дима - все недра принадлежат государству! Но с ним иногда можно "договориться" - купив участочек, лицензию и т.д.)))

Зто понятно, но... Садовый участок находится в Моей собственности, о чём у Меня есть документы. Я не разрабатываю и не добываю. Но выкупить у меня участок (как это делается при строительстве дорог, олимпийских объектов) Вы вынуждены будете по Моей цене. А вот возьму и продам участок Южно-африканской компании с лицензией - тогда и посмотрим... Просто надо было озвучить находку и ждать - кто больше предложит. Видимо как-то так...