Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Do not swear Khokhlo

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info
That's it !!! Waited !!! :) Who obMaterit KhokhloSyshchika- for 5 years !!! : lol:: lol:: lol:

Evidence:

April 10, 2012, 08:43.
For imprudent statements in social networks Ukrainians can give 5 years

They can be punished by restraint of liberty for insults based on nationality, race, political opinion and gender.

Ukrainians began to sue more and more for insults on social networks. Just recently, in Ukraine, a participant in one of the Zaporizhzhya chats received 15 days for constantly swearing obscenely on the network. Also, the court recently examined the quarrel between two VKontakte users. Relatives of a minor girl seized 500 hryvnias from her abuser for offensive statements about their family. An interesting metamorphosis occurred with a group of defenders of one of Oksana Makar’s rapists “VKontakte” - on this page, the participants insulted the deceased girl at that time. However, the group was soon renamed “For Justice” and the insults removed. It was rumored that the police threatened to open criminal proceedings against those who mock the victim of rapists.

The police say that they do not specifically monitor abuse on the Internet. If Ukrainians sue each other for insults, the punishment for them is determined by the court, explained to us the head of the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Vladimir Polishchuk. “Now, if there are threats to people's lives - this is a criminal case. The police are tracking this, ”he says. A person can be punished simply with a fine (up to 119 hryvnias) or forced to make a public apology and pay compensation for moral damage. As for 15 days, such a punishment is provided for petty hooliganism - article 173 of the admin code states that they can be arrested for obscene language.

Human rights activists say that now insults on the network are replacing street swaras. But abuse on the street and on the network falls under the responsibility of the administrator - they are fined for it. “And for insults based on nationality, religious beliefs, race, gender, ethnic origin, you can get a restriction of freedom for up to 5 years,” lawyer Mikhail Ilyashev told Today. “Often well-known people sue each other for insulting, but there are courts between ordinary citizens.” According to lawyers, most often the court takes the side of the plaintiff.

Blog authors admit that they are frightened by the possibility of courts because of the expression of their opinions on personal pages. “The thought that someone there controls me, so omniscient and clearly endowed with power, scares me,” one of the diary.ru authors said on diary.ru. “I consider this a direct violation of the constitutional right to freedom of speech. I do not force anyone to read my blog, I do not advocate anything criminal there and I will not. But I have the right to express my opinion on any topic that interests me. Blogs are made for this, ”says another author. “I consider the statements about the representatives of the authorities from the point of view of assessing their activities to be an expression of my opinion, and the possibility of being punished for this offends me,” another states. “There were rumors that someone wrote in LJ threats against the president, and he was summoned for questioning at the SBU. Well, my friend decided to check, he also wrote on purpose — there was nothing. I have one too, ”the blogger alonso_kexano told Today. But in general, for such "jokes" in the network can start a criminal case.

In general, patrons of the blogosphere and social networks say that they use obscene language not to address a specific person, but, so to speak, for a more emotional expression of thoughts. “The only thing worth doing is to restrict access to your records to minors. This feature has been provided for in live magazines for a couple of years, ”says dutunko blogger.
Source: Today
https://society.puls.kiev.ua/incident/95362.html

Original message
Всё!!!Дождались!!!:) Кто обМатерит ХохлоСыщика- на 5 лет!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Доказательства:

10 апреля 2012, 08:43.
За неосторожные высказывания в соцсетях украинцам могут дать 5 лет

Могут наказать ограничением свободы за оскорбления на почве национальности, расы, политических убеждений и пола.

Украинцы все больше стали судиться за оскорбления в соцсетях. Буквально недавно в Украине участник одного из запорожских чатов получил 15 суток за то, что постоянно нецензурно бранился в сети. Также недавно суд разбирался в ссоре двух пользователей «ВКонтакте». Родственники несовершеннолетней девочки отсудили у ее обидчика 500 гривен за оскорбительные высказывания в адрес их семьи. Интересная метаморфоза произошла с группой защитников одного из насильников Оксаны Макар «ВКонтакте» — на этой странице участники всячески оскорбляли на тот момент уже покойную девушку. Однако вскоре группу переименовали «За справедливость» и оскорбления убрали. Поговаривали, что в милиции пригрозили завести уголовные дела на тех, кто глумится над жертвой насильников.

В милиции говорят, что специально за бранью в Интернете не следят. Если украинцы подают в суд друг на друга за оскорбления — наказание для них определяет суд, пояснил нам глава пресс-службы МВД Владимир Полищук. «Вот если появляются угрозы жизни людей — это уже уголовное дело. Это милиция отслеживает», — говорит он. Человека могут наказать просто штрафом (до 119 гривен) или заставить принести публичные извинения и выплатить компенсацию за моральный ущерб. Что же касается 15 суток, то такое наказание предусмотрено за мелкое хуліганство - в статье 173 админкодекса указано, что за нецензурщину могут и арестовать.

Правозащитники говорят, что сейчас оскорбления в сети заменяют уличные свары. Но брань и на улице, и в сети подпадает под админответственность – за это штрафуют. «А за оскорбления на почве национальности, религиозных убеждений, расы, пола, этнического происхождения можно получить ограничение свободы на срок до 5 лет», — рассказал «Сегодня» юрист Михаил Ильяшев. — Нередко судятся друг с другом за оскорбления известные люди, но случаются суды и между обычными гражданами». По словам юристов, чаще всего суд становится на сторону истца.

Авторы блогов признаются, что их пугает возможность судов из-за выражения их мнения на личных страницах. «Мысли о том, что меня кто-то там контролирует, такой всезнающий и явно наделенный властью, пугает», — заявил один из авторов дневников на diary.ru. «Я считаю это прямым нарушением конституционного права на свободу слова. Я не заставляю никого читать мой блог, я не пропагандирую там ничего криминального и не буду. Но я в праве высказывать свое мнение на любую интересующую меня тему. Блоги созданы для этого», - говорит еще один автор. «Высказывания о представителях власти с точки зрения оценки их деятельности я считаю выражением своего мнения, и возможность быть наказанным за это меня оскорбляет», - заявляет другой. «Ходили слухи, что кто-то написал в ЖЖ угрозы в адрес президента, и его вызвали на допрос в СБУ. Ну, мой товарищ решил проверить, тоже специально написал - ничего не было. У меня тоже», - рассказала «Сегодня» блогер alonso_kexano. Но вообще за такие «шутки» в сети могут завести уголовное дело.

В целом же завсегдатаи блогосферы и соцсетей говорят, что употребляют нецензцурщину не в адрес кого-то конкретного, а, так сказать, для более эмоционального выражения мыслей. «Единственное, что стоит сделать, — это ограничить доступ к своим записям для несовершеннолетних. Такая функция в живых журналах предусмотрена уже пару лет, — говорит блогер dutunko.
Источник: Сегодня
https://society.puls.kiev.ua/incident/95362.html
Thank. Interesting. From the title of the article it follows that only citizens of Ukraine are liable. Those. we Russians can so far use with impunity "strong words" including in relation to KhokhloSyshchikam ...: lol:

Original message
Спасибо. Интересно. Из названия статьи следует, что ответственности подлежат только граждане Украины. Т.е. нам Россиянам можно пока использовать безноказанно "крепкие слова" в том числе и по отношению к ХохлоСыщикам... :lol:

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
11 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Web sitesi
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков.' Alıntı:
;): P: P: P :): D ...

Original message
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков.' Alıntı:
Вот так то :lol:
;) :p :p :p :) :D ...

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
24 Haz 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Владивосток. 8 914 791 41 32
And sometimes I’m so tempted to reproach ... Especially in the light of your correspondence to the entire forum recently under a Kiev order ...: lol:

Original message
А иногда так хочется поматерить... Особенно в свете вашей переписки на весь форум в последнее время по киевскому заказу... :lol:
Katılım
15 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Омск. +7-923-686-0630.
Web sitesi
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Частный детектив. Владивосток.' Alıntı:
And sometimes I’m so tempted to reproach ... Especially in the light of your correspondence to the entire forum recently under a Kiev order ...: lol:

: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message
А иногда так хочется поматерить... Особенно в свете вашей переписки на весь форум в последнее время по киевскому заказу... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Севастополь, Крым, +7 (978) 867 69 09
We will learn the culture of online communication

Original message
Будем приучаться к культуре интернет-общения

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
21 Mar 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина
Web sitesi
iapd.info

So this initiator is silent, he doesn’t tell the situation on the order, and the analysis continues: lol :: lol :: lol :: lol

Original message

Так это инициатор молчит- не рассказывает ситуацию по заказу- вот и продолжается "разбор" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: