Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Do not swear Khokhlo

Елена Алмазова

Private access level
Katılım
3 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Краснодар
In fact, the lack of culture when communicating in social networks is a great indicator of the level of education of society. At the time of my youth, I went through all the chats, diaries, social networks, etc. ... I came across a huge number of so-called "network cattle" who, apart from humiliating the opponent’s personality, can’t answer anything in fact. Therefore, in due time, we made it easier ... we just found especially outstanding diving girls, and it was PLEASANT, explaining to them how to behave with strangers in a chat, since my mother had not taught. But these are isolated cases, and then (9-10 years ago) the effect had it. At the moment, when you need to "hammer" a person on the network, you just need to call two or three of your like-minded people, and then "merge" the person with his inadequate position putting everything in order. And now, I personally, am very sympathetic to the guys who are looking for pedophiles on the networks, they call in for a meeting and shoot them on video in order to put them on the network. This is just respect and respect. (C)

Original message
На самом деле, отсутствие культуры при общении в соцсетях, это большой показатель уровня воспитания общества. Я, в пору своей юности, прошла все чаты, дневники, соцсети и прочее...сталкивалась с огромным колличеством так называемого "сетевого быдла", которые кроме как унижения личности оппонента, ничего по факту ответить не могут. Поэтому, в свое время, мы делали проще...просто находили особо выдающихся утырков, и ВЕЖЛИВО, объясняли им как надо себя вести с незнакомыми людьми в чате, коль мама не научила. Но это единичные случаи, и тогда (лет 9-10 назад) эффект это имело.На данный момент, когда надо "забить" человека в сети, просто стоит позвать двоих-троих своих единомышленников, и затем "слить" человека с его неадекватной позицией, разложив всё по полочкам. А сейчас , я лично, очень симпотизирую ребятам, которые выискивают педофилов в сетях, вызывают на встречу и снимают их на видео, дабы выложить в сеть. Это просто респект и уважуха.(с)