Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

In the US, they came up with a way to protect phones from theft.

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
11 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г.Мурманск.
And for an ordinary person it will look like this: today I bought a new phone in Euroset, and woke up tomorrow morning and found that your phone was locked (as well as another 10,000 gray phones with the same IMEI):!: So prove it later, that you are not a camel !!! But how to install which of thousands of phones with the same IMEI is “white”? Can you imagine what will happen in mobile phone stores? It seems to me first you need to clean the phone market itself, at least in large retail chains. Such measures will be reflected to a greater extent not on sellers of singed phones, but on their owners, often conscientious !!!

Original message
А для простого человека это будет выглядеть так: сегодня купил новый телефон в "Евросети", а завтра утром проснулся и обнаружил, что твой телефон заблокирован (как и еще 10 000 серых телефонов с таким же IMEI) :!: Вот и доказывай потом, что ты не верблюд!!! А ведь как установить какой из тысяч телефонов с одинаковым IMEI "белый" ? А представляете, что будет в салонах сотовой связи? Мне кажется сначала надо почистить сам рынок телефонов, хотя бы в крупных торговых сетях. Подобные меры в большей степени отразятся не на продавцах паленых телефонов, а на их владельцах, зачастую добросовестных!!!
Katılım
4 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Литва, Вильнюс +370 61354565
I don’t know if blocking IMEI will help to reduce the growth of crimes in this area, but in previous years, it was through IMEI that we found many criminals and detained them. About 7 years ago in Lithuania there were also such proposals for blocking IMEI, but things did not go further than the discussions.

Original message
Незнаю будет ли способствовать блокирование IMEI снижению роста преступлений в этой области, но в прежние года имено по IMEI мы находили немало преступников и их задерживали. Лет 7 назад в Литве тоже были такие предложения по блокированию IMEI но дальше дискусий дело непошло.