Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Election show in the center of Kiev

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
27 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Севастополь, Крым, +7 (978) 867 69 09
Владимир' Alıntı:
I support the opinion of Eugene. The whole mess of the Americans.
Yes, here and enough of their clever men. All the fault - the money and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooohoooooohoooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeemememememew watch day of the pen age of the tip of theale ... / oooooooooooooooooo ...

Original message
Владимир' Alıntı:
Поддерживаю мнение Евгения. Весь бардак от америкосов.
Да тут и своих умников хватает. Всему виной - деньги и ооооооооооооочень большие....

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Some sayings personally scare me. It’s better for Danila Pantov to explain where patriotism is and where extremism is ........ The main thing is that there is no idiocy anywhere ..... This is the worst, it is difficult to fight it outside the hospital, and it is incurable. However: D , if we talk about the USA, then idiocy will win: D with success. But the fragile souls of young people are better preserved.

Original message
Некоторые высказывания лично меня пугают. Даниле Пантову лучше объясниться, где тут патриотизм, а где экстремизм........Главное, чтобы нигде не было идиотизма.....Это самое худшее, с ним сложно бороться вне стационара, и оно неизлечимо.Впрочем :D , если беседа про США, то и идиотизм победит :D с успехом. Но неокрепшие души молодежи лучше поберечь.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
21 Tem 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Хабаровск. +7 914 544 16 90.
Web sitesi
www.sysk-dv.ru
Robert, support! They scare me too! :)

Original message
Роберт, поддерживаю! Меня они тоже пугают! :)