Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

3. konferansla bağlantılı olarak MOU onuruna motor rallisi

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Victor! I'll call you tomorrow. If possible, it will be necessary to tighten the press, tighten the TV, arrange a small press conference, etc.
And I'll probably deal with flags and stickers.

Original message
Виктор! Завтра тебе позвоню. Если есть возможность, нужно будет прессу, ТВ подтянуть, маленькую прес кнференцию устроить и т.д.
А я наверное займусь флажками и наклейками.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
6 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск.' Alıntı:
many go by car, but are silent! Moreover, routes intersect in Rostov. And those who are from Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc. and those from Siberia and the Urals!
:!::!::!::!::!:

Original message
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск.' Alıntı:
многие едут на машинах, но молчат! Причем в Ростове пересекаются маршруты. И тех кто с Москвы, Питера и т.д. и тех кто со стороны Сибири и Урала!
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Original message
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
22 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Web sitesi
www.generalpi.com
I was thinking of driving a car, my partner in Moscow had an S550 Mercedes, but they told me about Russian roads and driving from Moscow at 18, 20 hours. I counted gasoline and fines for the police, and even after the American roads I don’t want to sacrifice my body, it’s already exhausted with narzan :)) so the Moscow train Adler to Tuapse in NE with cognac. Yes, I still have the Russian Embassy dizzy and extorting money. Just saddle, cling to every piece of paper. At first, $ 260 bucks were taken, they said two weeks, now they have waited almost to the end and require another $ 150 for acceleration. In short, the mafia and not the embassy.

Original message
Я думал ехать на машине, у моего напарника в Москве S550 Mercedes но мне рассказали про Российские дороги и ехать из Москвы 18, 20 часов. Я посчитал бензин и штрафы на милицию да и после Американских дорог не хочу жертвовать телом оно и так измученно нарзаном :)) поэтому поезд Москва Адлер до Туапсе в СВ с коньячком. Да мне еще Русское посольство голову кружит и деньги вымогает. Просто безпридел , цепляются к каждой бумажке. Сначала 260$ баксов взяли сказали две недели теперь подождали почти до конца и требуют еще 150$ за ускорение. Короче мафия а не посольство.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Friends, Good afternoon!
Let's decide who will go by car to meet in Rostov!

Original message
Друзья, Добрый день!
Давайте определяться, кто поедет на авто, чтоб встретиться в Ростове!

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
15 Eki 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Екатеринбург 89222194672
Web sitesi
www.daopcion.ru
Yes, I will go by car, but I can’t understand how and when and who is going to in Rostov. How long does it take. From Rostov to the place of 407 km. What time are they going, where are they hanging out. Assign the time to which they are going. From this I will be determined, participate or slip and drive to the place. Maybe I’ll catch up with the column.

Original message
Да, я поеду на машине, но не могу понять, как и кто и когда собирается в Ростове. Сколько это по времени займет. От Ростова до места 407 км. Во сколько там собираются, где тусуются. Назначьте время к которому собираются. От этого я и буду определяться, участвую или проскакиваю и гоню к месту. Может догоню колонну.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН' Alıntı:
Yes, I will go by car, but I can’t understand how and when and who is going to in Rostov. How long does it take. From Rostov to the place of 407 km. What time are they going, where are they hanging out. Assign the time to which they are going. From this I will be determined, participate or slip and drive to the place. Maybe I’ll catch up with the column.
At the moment, we are determined whether to meet.
Depends on how much will be on the car.
Peter and I are starting in two cars.

Original message
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН' Alıntı:
Да, я поеду на машине, но не могу понять, как и кто и когда собирается в Ростове. Сколько это по времени займет. От Ростова до места 407 км. Во сколько там собираются, где тусуются. Назначьте время к которому собираются. От этого я и буду определяться, участвую или проскакиваю и гоню к месту. Может догоню колонну.
В данный момент мы и определяемся стоит ли встречаться.
Зависит от того сколько будет на авто.
Мы с Питера стартуем на двух машинах.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
30 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Ростов-на-Дону +7-909-430-33-37
If by start from Rostov in the afternoon it became clear in 5 hours we get to Lermontovo.
Here you can take a break and have a snack while everyone pulls up.
I propose to focus on 12-00 and at 13-00 start.
We will decide on the meeting place, you can pick me up, or you can without stopping by in Rostov on the way to the cafe.
If we get together, you can ride along the main street Bolshaya Sadovaya with flags.
I will organize maintenance.

Original message
Если стартанем из Ростова в обед засветло за 5 часов попадем в Лермонтово.
Здесь можно передохнуть и устроить перекус пока все подтянутся.
Предлагаю ориентироваться на 12-00 а в 13-00 стартануть.
По месту встречи определимся, можно собраться у меня а можно и не заезжая в Ростов по пути в кафешке.
Если соберемся у меня, можно прокатиться по центральной улице Большая садовая с флажками.
Сопровождение организую.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Hi everyone))) I just arrived from the village. I’ll write down my thoughts later. And what number are we going to? I think in the evening of the 3rd, 4th morning.

Original message
Привет всем))) Я только что из деревни приехал. Попозже отпишу свои соображения. А какого числа собираемся? я думаю вечером 3-го, 4-го утром.