Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Konferans katılımcı sertifikası

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
I propose the following idea: since we are all participants in the MOD, and also that this will be the 3rd conference, I propose creating certificates for the participants of such conferences starting with this one. All the same, the participant of the III Conference of the International Association of Private Detectives - sounds loud and proud! And without documentary evidence, it’s just a meeting of people with common interests (which, of course, is also good), but still it will be nice for everyone to hang such a certificate in their office, it will be prestigious and useful (customers will like it). Who for such an idea, let's discuss and try to bring it to life.

Original message
Предлагаю такую идею: так как все мы являемся участниками МОД, а также то что это уже будет 3-ья конференция предлагаю создать сертефикаты участников таких конференций начиная с этой. Все таки участник III Конференции "Международного Объединения Частных Детективов" - звучит громко и гордо! А без документального подтверждения это просто слет людей с общими интересами (что конечно тоже хорошо), но все таки приятно будет каждому повесить у себя в кабинете такой сертификат, это будет и престижно и полезно (клиентам такое понравится). Кто за такую идею давайте обсудим и постараемся это воплотить в жизнь.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
I support!
We are waiting for the opinion of colleagues.

Original message
Я поддерживаю!
Ждем мнение коллег.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Great idea !!!! I fully support! You plus karma!

Original message
Отличнейшая идея!!!!Полностью поддерживаю! Вам плюс к карме!

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
burorus.com
I think there is hardly anyone who will not support this idea. In this case, I suggest not to lose time and design the certificate. One of the fundamental suggestions is to make it in two languages: Russian and the country’s language from where the detective is (I think it will not be difficult) Designing is not a problem, you need to decide what will be indicated in this document ... (name, agency, conference topic, date, who signs this document, venue, etc.) It is necessary to approve all this and proceed to the design. What do you say dear colleagues?

Original message
Я думаю вряд ли найдется кто-то кто не поддержит эту идею. В таком случае предлагаю не терять время и заняться дизайном данного сертификата. Одно из основополагающих предлагаю его сделать на двух языках: русском и языке страны от куда детектив (думаю это будет не сложно) Разработать дизайн не проблема, нужно решить что будет указанно в данном документе...(ФИО, агенство, тема конференции, дата, кто подписывает данный документ, место проведения и т.д.) Нужно это все утвердить и приступить к оформлению. Что скажете уважаемые коллеги?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
lokiluk' Alıntı:
I think there is hardly anyone who will not support this idea. In this case, I suggest not to lose time and design the certificate. One of the fundamental suggestions is to make it in two languages: Russian and the country’s language from where the detective is (I think it will not be difficult) Designing is not a problem, you need to decide what will be indicated in this document ... (name, agency, conference topic, date, who signs this document, venue, etc.) It is necessary to approve all this and proceed to the design. What do you say dear colleagues?
In one of the posts I "said" to Nail - you have cards in your hands.
Ruslan - to you and cards in hand!
Maybe in Russian and English?

Original message
lokiluk' Alıntı:
Я думаю вряд ли найдется кто-то кто не поддержит эту идею. В таком случае предлагаю не терять время и заняться дизайном данного сертификата. Одно из основополагающих предлагаю его сделать на двух языках: русском и языке страны от куда детектив (думаю это будет не сложно) Разработать дизайн не проблема, нужно решить что будет указанно в данном документе...(ФИО, агенство, тема конференции, дата, кто подписывает данный документ, место проведения и т.д.) Нужно это все утвердить и приступить к оформлению. Что скажете уважаемые коллеги?
В одном из посте я "сказал" Наилю - тебе и карты в руки.
Руслан - тебе и карты в руки!
Может на русском и английском языках?

DIBNN

Нижегородское Детективное Агентство
Private access level
Katılım
25 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7-901-800-00-15.
Web sitesi
dibnn.ru
Cool idea !
Well done lokiluk;)

Original message
Классная идея !
Молодец lokiluk ;)

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Web sitesi
burorus.com
Матушкин Андрей.' Alıntı:
lokiluk' Alıntı:
In one of the posts I "said" to Nail - you have cards in your hands.
Ruslan - to you and cards in hand!
Maybe in Russian and English?

Not a question, just specify what we will indicate in the certificate? Let's do it in Russian and English is not a question. Only if I do this I need data from people (conference participants) who we will hand them over to print immediately. You also need their correct spelling of the name in English. Who will sign at the bottom, I think you need at least 2 signatures indicating the regalia of these people (respectively, President of NP "MOD" _______________________ Andrey Matushkin). And if you can give me mock-ups of possible illustrations for the certificate (a photo of the MOD there, or some other photos, or come up with yourself?)

Original message
Матушкин Андрей.' Alıntı:
lokiluk' Alıntı:
В одном из посте я "сказал" Наилю - тебе и карты в руки.
Руслан - тебе и карты в руки!
Может на русском и английском языках?

Не вопрос, только уточните что будем указывать в сертификате? Давайте сделаем на русском и английском не вопрос. Только если я этим займусь мне нужны данные людей (участников конференции), которым будем их вручать что бы сразу напечатать. Так же нужно их правильное написание ФИО на английском языке. Кто будет подписывать в низу, думаю нужно как минимум 2 подписи с указанием регалий этих людей (соответственно Президент НП "МОД" _______________________ Андрей Матушкин). И если можно дать мне макеты возможных иллюстраций к сертификату (фото МОД там или еще какие фото или самому придумать?)