Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Novosibirsk was convicted of violating the secrecy of telephone conversations.

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
21 Mar 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Санкт-Петербург
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Now I have the same question.
However, in the comments to Article 138 it is said:

1. The commented article provides liability for violation of confidentiality of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph or other messages of citizens. Other messages mean messages by fax, teletype, etc.
The violation consists in acquiring, without the consent of the citizen, his correspondence, negotiations or other communications. Restriction of the right of citizens to privacy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraphic and other messages is allowed in accordance with the Constitution (part 2 of article 23) only on the basis of a court decision. It does not matter whether the secrecy of correspondence or negotiations between citizens or citizens with organizations or institutions is violated.

Most likely, this act was described by judicial officials as unlawful access to “other communications,” but such judicial practice is disturbing:?

Original message
Вот у меня тот же вопрос возник.
Однако в комментариях к ст.138 сказано:

1. Комментируемая статья предусматривает ответственность за нарушение тайны переписки, телефонных переговоров, почтовых, телеграфных или иных сообщений граждан. Под иными сообщениями имеются в виду сообщения по телефаксу, телетайпу и пр.
Нарушение заключается в ознакомлении без согласия гражданина с его корреспонденцией, переговорами или иными сообщениями. Ограничение права граждан на тайну переписки, телефонных переговоров, почтовых, телеграфных и иных сообщений допускается согласно Конституции (ч. 2 ст. 23) только на основании судебного решения. Не имеет значения, нарушается ли тайна переписки или переговоров граждан между собой или граждан с организациями либо с учреждениями.

Вероятнее всего данное деяние работниками судебных органов было квалифицировано как незаконный доступ к "иным сообщениям", но такая судебная практика как то тревожит :?

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
24 Haz 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Владивосток. 8 914 791 41 32
I remember that in shaggy times, the tappers worked according to my task on the development object ... From neher, while standing in the address, one of them went into the entrance, found a receipt for long-distance telephone calls in the object's mailbox. I rewrote the whole thing, then, on the basis of the rewritten one, they made a type of separate report, well, they sent me as the initiator of the task. The summary was of no interest to me, but there is no getting anywhere from the paper with the bar, I filed it in the case ...
After a year or a year and a half, our prosecutors checked our affairs, incl. archival, found this piece of paper ...
They shouted so that the glass rattled!
Say, the secret of correspondence, telephone conversations and more! They tried to pull me, I had to raise the task, poke them with my nose - they say, read: "... NN ...". I didn’t ask for anything else ...
They began to pull the stompers ... As far as I know, they split the money, but because of these initiators, I then had to rewrite 2 sheets of paper, to remove this paper from the case ...

Original message
Помнится, в лохматые времена топтуны работали по моему заданию по объекту разработки... От нехер делать, пока стояли в адресе, один из них зашел в подъезд, в почтовом ящике объекта обнаружил квитанцию за междугородные телефонные переговоры. Переписал всё это дело, потом на основании переписанного они сделали типа отдельной сводки, ну и перекинули мне, как инициатору задания. Сводка для меня интереса не представляла, но от бумаги с грифом-то никуда не денешься, я ее в дело и подшил...
Через год или полтора прокурорские наши дела проверяли, в т.ч. архивные, нашли эту бумажку...
Орали так, что дребезжали стёкла !
Дескать, тайна переписки, телефонных переговоров и прочее ! Пытались меня натянуть, пришлось поднять задание, носом их ткнуть - мол, читайте: "...НН...". Больше я ничего просить я не делал...
Они начали топтунов натягивать... Насколько я знаю, разошлись по-деньгам, но из-за этих инициативщиков мне потом пришлось опись на 2 листа переписывать, бумагу эту из дела изымать...
Considering how people with a dubious legal education become judges in our country, soon every second person can become convicted. Other messages of citizens suggest some text, they aren’t in the phone numbers. Yes, and the numbers themselves are not of any interest without punching, the main thing is not to say that he remembers such a number by heart and knows who the “former” talked to, - again with whom, doesn’t mean what ...

Original message
С учетом того,как у нас становятся судьями люди с сомнительным юридическим образованием,в скором времени каждый второй может стать судимым. Иные сообщения граждан предполагают какой-нибудь текст,в телефонных номерах его нет.Да и сами номера без их пробивки никакого интереса не представляют,главное чтобы сам не сказал,что такой то номер он помнит наизусть и знает с кем разговаривала "бывшая",-опять же с кем,не значит о чем ...

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Web sitesi
www.dossier-agency.ru
For any information that is disturbing for all of us ... The judge is right or not quite right - it doesn’t matter anymore.

Original message
По любому тревожная для всех нас информация... Прав судья или не совсем прав - это уже неважно.