Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Özel soruşturmanın kökeninin İncil hikayesi

Группа К

Private access level
Katılım
19 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Web sitesi
www.krioni.com
Dear colleagues. Thanks for the feedback! Anyone who sends an application will receive a brochure for free next week.

Original message
Уважаемый коллеги. Спасибо за отзывы! Всем кто отправил заявку брошюра будет отправлена бесплатно на следующей неделе.

Группа К

Private access level
Katılım
19 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Web sitesi
www.krioni.com
Детективное агентство. Грузия.' Alıntı:
Wonderful Icon!
I want that!
What do you need to get taukuyu same?

Dear Colleagues! Thank you so much for your feedback on the icon of St. Apostle Peter! You can order an icon in the Palekh iconostasis workshop. Here is a link to their website. https://iconostas.ru/
Thank!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Грузия.' Alıntı:
Прекрасная Икона!
хочу такую!
Что нужно чтобы получить таукую же?

Уважаемые коллеги! Огромное спасибо за ваш отзыв об иконе Св.Ап.Петра! Вы сможете заказть икону в мастерской Палехский иконостас. Вот ссылка на их сайт. https://iconostas.ru/
Спасибо!
Katılım
20 May 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8
Thanks to Alexander for the information. Interesting, I’ll tell my colleagues.

Original message
Спасибо Александру за информацию. Интересно, расскажу коллегам.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
6 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Dear Colleagues! Thank you so much for your feedback on the icon of St. Apostle Peter! You can order an icon in the Palekh iconostasis workshop. Here is a link to their website. https://iconostas.ru/
Thanks! [/ Quote]

Thank you, a beautiful icon of St. Peter. I wonder what price you don’t know?

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги! Огромное спасибо за ваш отзыв об иконе Св.Ап.Петра! Вы сможете заказть икону в мастерской Палехский иконостас. Вот ссылка на их сайт. https://iconostas.ru/
Спасибо![/quote]

Спасибо, красивая икона Св. Петра. интересно какова цена не знаете?

Группа К

Private access level
Katılım
19 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Web sitesi
www.krioni.com
The total cost of writing an icon that takes into account the development of sketches and materials was one hundred and ten thousand rubles. Thanks for the nice review)

Original message
Общая стоимость написаня иконы которая учитывает разработку эскизов и материалы составляла сто десять тысяч рублей. Спасибо за приятный отзыв )

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
Y644232' Alıntı:
The total cost of writing an icon that takes into account the development of sketches and materials was one hundred and ten thousand rubles. Thanks for the nice review)

Of course, I understand everything, but $ 3,500 per icon, especially the new one, it's a bit much !!! I would also understand that this is the price for the original!
And the rest is an interesting version!

Original message
Y644232' Alıntı:
Общая стоимость написаня иконы которая учитывает разработку эскизов и материалы составляла сто десять тысяч рублей. Спасибо за приятный отзыв )

Я конечно все понимаю но 3500 долларов за икону, тем более новую, это многовато!!! Я бы еще понял что это цена за оригинал!
А в остальном интересная версия!

Jane144

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
13 Ocak 2014
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Dear comrades private detectives!

With great respect to you, as well as to the icon described above and its creator, I want to insert my own word (if you do not mind, of course).
Although I’m new to you here, I’m not at all in matters related to Heaven. Therefore, what I will say, I will not say "out of my head" (although my head is also in order).
If you really want to “know in person” (relatively speaking) your main heavenly patrons, then this is undoubtedly the Archangel Michael and the Elohim Cyclopea (the All-Seeing Eye of God). And there can be many saints, of course.

By the way, many police officers in the West call for his help and protection in their daily prayers and are well aware that it simply saved a lot of people during risky operations and in various dangerous situations.

Original message
Уважаемые товарищи частные детективы!

С большим уважением к вам, как и к вышеописанной иконе и её создателю, хочу вставить своё словечко (если вы не возражаете, конечно).
Я тут у вас хотя и новичок, но в делах, связанных с Небесами - отнюдь нет. Поэтому то что я скажу, я скажу не "из своей головы" (хотя голова у меня тоже в порядке).
Если уж хотите "знать в лицо" (условно говоря) своих главных небесных покровителей, то это, несомненно, Архангел Михаил и Элохим Циклопей (Всевидящее Око Бога). А святых, конечно, много может быть.

Кстати, многие полицейские на Западе призывают его помощь и защиту в своих повседневных молитвах и хорошо знают, что очень многих это просто спасало во время рискованных оперативных мероприятий и в разных опасных ситуациях.