Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Need advice

Olya

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Eyl 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Саранск
Hello! I have such a situation - I bought a broken car for repairs, due to lack of time, I asked a friend to do it. He promised to do everything quickly and efficiently. I periodically stopped at a service (garage type) where the car was standing, constantly called up with a friend, so there was no fear for the car. Then, on the pretext of moving the car to another service (as there wasn’t any equipment necessary for repairing it), he asked me for the TCP (the car is in transit). After that, he disappeared, in the service, where he should have transported it, they said that he asked about the repair of this car, but did not bring it. On the hands of the purchase agreement - sales, transit numbers, service book and keys. We did not make any service contracts, all verbally I wrote a statement to the police, there have been no progress for four months, although I have his name, photos, mobile phone numbers, home number in Azerbaijan (he is Azerbaijani), talked with his mother. The investigator asks me to find him passport details :) shock:), because without them he cannot put a person on the wanted list, and recently they generally called from the prosecutor's office about the fact that the investigator submitted a report to them to close the case, because my phone was disconnected, and he can’t contact me (I’m always in touch). I called the investigator, he says that the authorities told him to do it. Now the documents about the hijacking are being checked by the prosecutor’s office. What does this mean? They check whether such a machine, or this will the prosecutor’s office deal now? I found the hijacker's friends through social networks, after a while they found him, now he’s kind of like in a hospital in Azerbaijan, in a conversation he told me that he had his car taken away when he was going to the service. refuses, promises to return another car (hard to believe) and constantly pulls time. His phone is always on, periodically goes into social networks. How in this case the police should act, how to interact with the Azerbaijani police, it’s just that the investigator convinces me that he can’t give wanted person ( until I find him the passport details), but, unfortunately, I don’t have the authority to make requests .. will something appeal to the prosecutor’s office and if he does get into the hands of the police, how can he prove his involvement in the hijacking? whether there is any legal force polygraph? Tell me, please, how to act in this situation. The first time I came across this.

Original message
Здравствуйте!У меня такая ситуация - приобрела машину битую под ремонт,в связи с нехваткой времени,попросила знакомого ей заняться.Он обещал сделать всё быстро и качественно.Периодически заезжала в сервис(гаражного типа),где стояла машина,постоянно созванивалась со знакомым,поэтому никаких опасений за машину не было.Затем он под предлогом перевезти машину в другой сервис(так как в этом не было какой-то необходимой для ремонта аппаратуры)попросил у меня птс(машина на транзитках).После этого он пропал,в сервисе,куда он должен был её перевезти,сказали,что он спрашивал по-поводу ремонта этой машины,но не привозил её.На руках договор купли - продажи,транзитные номера,сервисная книжка и ключи.Никаких договоров на услуги не составляли,всё в устной форме.Написала заявление в полицию,там уже четыре месяца никаких продвижений,хотя у меня есть его ФИО,фотографии,номера мобильных телефонов,домашний номер в Азербайджане(он азербайджанец),разговаривала с его матерью.Следователь просит меня найти его паспортные данные( :shock: ),т.к.без них он не может подать человека в розыск ,а недавно вообще звонили из прокуратуры по-поводу того,что следователь подал им рапорт на закрытие дела,т.к.мой телефон отключен,и он не может со мной связаться(я всегда на связи).Перезвонила следователю,он говорит,что ему начальство сказало это сделать.Сейчас документы об угоне в прокуратуре на проверке.Что это значит?Они проверяют была ли такая машина,или этим делом теперь будет заниматься прокуратура?Нашла через соц.сети друзей угонщика,через некоторое время они нашли его,сейчас он вроде как в азербайджане в больнице,в разговоре он мне сказал,что у него отобрали машину,когда он ехал в сервис.от долга не отказывается,обещает вернуть другую машину(слабо верится)и постоянно тянет время.Его телефон всегда включен,периодически заходит в соц.сети.Как в таком случае полиция должна действовать,как взаимодействовать с азербайджанской полицией,просто меня следователь убеждает,что не может подать в розыск человека(пока я не найду ему паспортные данные),но,к сожалению,у меня нет полномочий делать запросы..решит ли что-то обращение в прокуратуру?и если он всё-таки попадёт в руки полиции,как доказать его причастность к угону?имеет ли какую-либо юридическую силу полиграф?Подскажите,пожалуйста,как действовать в этой ситуации.Первый раз столкнулась с этим.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
24 Haz 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Владивосток. 8 914 791 41 32
Popadalovo ...
Andrey, the topic really requires mass mailing ...
Olya, you do not disappear, there will be tips, but a little later!

Original message
Попадалово...
Андрей, тема реально требует массовой рассылки...
Оля, Вы не пропадайте, советы будут, но чуть позже !

частный детектив Химки

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
23 Eki 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Москва
Olga, here is one piece of advice - hire a good lawyer. In my opinion, the detective, especially in this situation, has nothing to do.
It is necessary to "peck" the investigation and make them work, appeal the action / inaction to the prosecutor's office, etc. - Let them make inquiries to the company administrators of the social services. networks, write queries to mobile operators - they work shorter.
All IMHO.

Original message
Ольга, здесь один совет - наймите хорошего адвоката. По моему мнению, детективу особенно в этой ситуации делать нечего.
Необходимо "долбить" следствие и заставлять их работать, обжаловать действие/бездействие в прокуратуру и т.д. - пусть делают запросы в компании-администраторы соц. сетей, пишут запросы операторам сотовой связи - короче работают.
Все ИМХО.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Olga, about the lawyer, good advice ... You, as I know from Saransk. If you want, you can phone ... I will advise who can do this ...

Original message
Ольга,по поводу адвоката-хороший совет...Вы,как мне известно из Саранска.Если хотите,можете созвониться...Посоветую,кто сможет этим заняться...

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
25 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Сочи
Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
Olga, about the lawyer, good advice ... You, as I know from Saransk. If you want, you can phone ... I will advise who can do this ...
:!::!::!:

Original message
Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
Ольга,по поводу адвоката-хороший совет...Вы,как мне известно из Саранска.Если хотите,можете созвониться...Посоветую,кто сможет этим заняться...
:!: :!: :!:

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
11 Kas 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, г.Мурманск.
Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
You should follow this recommendation!

Original message
Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
Вам следует последовать этой рекомендации!

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Katılım
22 Mar 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Web sitesi
www.detective-profi.ru
Colleagues gave the right advice - this is the business of lawyers. Write complaints to the court, prosecutor's office, apply to Moscow

Original message
Коллеги дали правильный совет - здесь дело юристов. Писать жалобы в суд, прокуратуру, обращаться в Москву

cobradet

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
8 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Московская область, г. Пушкино, м/р Клязьма, ул. Б
Web sitesi
www.detectivecobra.ru
Hello Olga !!! Tell me! Are you entered in the TCP? Help account on you?

Original message
Здравствуйте Ольга !!! Подскажите ! Вы в ПТС вписаны ? Справка счета на вас ?

cobradet

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
8 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Московская область, г. Пушкино, м/р Клязьма, ул. Б
Web sitesi
www.detectivecobra.ru
take for starters in the office where they made the contract of sale, a photocopy of the contract there they have a copy of the PTS. then go to the traffic police file a claim for the loss of TCP. And then roll a statement on him. By the last name of the name, find out the series and number of the passport and wanted.

Original message
возьмите для начала в конторе где делали договор купли - продажи, ксерокопию договора там у них есть и ксерокс ПТС . потом идите в гаи подайте заяление об утери ПТС . А потом заявление на него катайте . По фамилии имени узнать серию и номер паспорта и в розыск.