Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

denizdeyiz!!!!

• Konbuyu başlatan Anonymous
  • Başlangıç tarihi

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
Агентство. Генерал. Новосибирск.' Alıntı:
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев.' Alıntı:
Greetings, colleagues!
Frankly, the information on the Conference is late!
Little information was posted on the forum during the Conference, and even now there is no desire and increased desire to bring to the forum members the atmosphere and spirit of the meeting. What a pity ... More was expected.
Probably the Conference is not over yet ???

Today is the day of departure of all participants, yesterday there was an official banquet, although every evening they celebrated the meeting, and even the day of search for the conference fell. Believe not before the report. But I think to catch my breath and everything will be, be patient.

Original message
Агентство. Генерал. Новосибирск.' Alıntı:
Приветствую, коллеги!
Скажу честно, запаздывает информация по Конференции!
Мало информации было размещено на форуме во время работы Конференции, да и сейчас не чувствуется желание и повышенное стремление довести до членов форума атмосферу и дух встречи. А жаль... Ожидалось другое.
Наверное, Конференция еще не закончилась???

Сегодня день отъезда всех участников, вчера был официальный банкет, хотя и так каждый вечер отмечали встречу, да еще и день розыска на конференцию выпал. Поверьте не до отчета. Но думаю отдышаться и все будет, потерпите.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
The main thing is that everything went very well, a lot of interesting things were told and shown, as well as many new acquaintances and impressions of the meeting! Thank you to everyone involved in this conference. It was nice to meet everyone in person. I look forward to seeing you at the next conference, but not with whom, maybe earlier.

Original message
Главное что все прошло очень даже хорошо, много интересного было рассказано и показано, а так же много новых знакомств и впечатлений от встречи! Благодарю за эту конференцию всех причастных. Было приятно познакомиться со всеми лично. Жду встречи на следующей конференции, а с не которыми, может и раньше.
Katılım
21 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Россия
Web sitesi
www.
Little information was posted on the forum during the Conference, and even now there is no desire and increased desire to bring to the forum members the atmosphere and spirit of the meeting. What a pity ... More was expected.

I also suspect that in such a sophisticated and inhuman way, the Forum leadership is trying to motivate the most impatient absentees for their mandatory visit to the Fourth Conference in St. Petersburg. ;)

Original message
Мало информации было размещено на форуме во время работы Конференции, да и сейчас не чувствуется желание и повышенное стремление довести до членов форума атмосферу и дух встречи. А жаль... Ожидалось другое.

Я тоже подозреваю, что таким изощрённым и бесчеловечным способом, руководство Форума пытается мотивировать особо нетерпеливых отсутствующих на их обязательный приезд на Четвёртую Конференцию в Питер. ;)

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
18 Ağu 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Web sitesi
Odis11.ru
Yes! Yesterday we parted. Some are still on the road.
So we two hours ago with Sasha (Option) came to my house. They ate, rested a little and Sasha went on to Yekaterinburg))))
Impressions, photos and more lay out later.
So bear with it a little))). While people reach home, while "depart"))
I will say only one thing !!!!! When they asked me how impressions, what emotions, I answered; "I myself am now one big positive emotion")))
In general, everything was great!

Original message
Да! Вчера разъезжались. Некоторые до сих пор в дороге.
Вот и мы два часа назад с Сашей (Опцион) приехали ко мне домой. Покушали, чуть отдохнули и Саша поехал дальше до Екатеринбурга))))
Впечатления, фото и другое выложу попозже.
Так что потерпите немного))). Пока народ доедет по домам, пока "отойдет"))
Скажу лишь одно!!!!! Когда меня спросили как впечатления, какие эмоции, я ответил;"Я сам сейчас одна большая положительная эмоция")))
В общем все было отлично!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
30 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Ростов-на-Дону +7-909-430-33-37
The conference was excellent!
Everything was organized at the highest level, the meetings were held in a large conference room.
The participants were accommodated in good rooms, excellent food, a banquet, a clean and warm sea.
And most importantly, fruitful communication with colleagues until the morning.
Unfortunately, time passed very quickly and there was no time for communication in the forum, and I strained the Internet.
Many thanks to all the organizers of the conference.

Original message
Конференция прошла отлично!
Все было организовано на высшем уровне, заседания проходили в большом конфиренц зале.
Участники размещались в хороших номерах, отличное питание, банкет, чистое и теплое море.
А самое главное плодотворное общение с коллегами до самого утра.
К сожелению время пролетело очень быстро и было не до общения в форуме, да и с интернетом напряг.
Огромное спасибо всем организаторам конференции.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
29 Ara 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Web sitesi
detektiv.crimea.ua
According to Ruslan, Konstantin, Nail and Victor there is simply nothing to add! Let those who could not attend in person be upset over the temporary hunger for information. There really were objective reasons for this ...))) We wish everyone who is still on the road a good return home and look forward to appearing on the forum!

Original message
К словам Руслана, Константина, Наиля и Виктора просто нечего добавить! Пусть не огорчаются за временный информационный голод те, кто не смог присутствовать лично. На то действительно были объективные причины...))) Желаем всем, кто еще в пути, хорошего возвращения домой и ждем появления на форуме!