Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

IV konferans IAPD katılımcılarının kaydı.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
28 Eki 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Greetings Andrew! If there are few "business topics", this does not mean that one should "pull by the ears" anything for the sake of increasing the "readability and sociability" of the forum! We communicate both at the forum and personally with participants in the NP, work is ongoing, opinions and suggestions are being expressed. Dynamics of development is and it is visible. After the conference and our communication, I think there will be changes in the "politics" of our Association. So, we are not indignant, in any case, but express our opinion on this! I think a personal meeting in St. Petersburg with colleagues and a meeting of the Association’s DC will give a new impetus to the development of the NP.

Original message
Приветствую, Андрей! Если мало "деловых тем" Это не значит,что надо "притягивать за уши" все что угодно,для видимости повышения "читабельности и общибельности" на форуме! Мы общаемся как на форуме ,так и лично с участниками НП,идет работа,высказываются мнения и предложения. Динамика развития есть и это видно. После конференции и нашего общения,думаю произойдут изменения в "политике" нашей Ассоциации. Так что,мы не возмущаемся,ни в коем случае,а высказываем всего лишь свое мнение на этот счет! Думаю личная встреча в Питере с коллегами и собрание ДЧ Ассоциации,дадут новый толчок в разаитии НП.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Jacob, I welcome))) Regarding the topics, look, I (the initiated) have no politicized topics ... It’s just that each of us needs to probably not “attract topics”, but actually voice topics that interest many .. . (which may also appear in the process of personal communication). And, in principle, I think it’s not necessary to wait for the conference to implement this issue, with professional topics, so to speak ... Especially since PM NP MOD))))

Original message
Яков,приветствую))) По поводу тем-вот посмотри-у меня (инициированных) нет ни одной политизированной темы...Просто каждому из нас нужно наверное не "притягивать темы" ,а на самом деле озвучивать темы,которые интересуют многих...(которые возможно появляются и в процессе личного общения).И,в принципе-считаю не обязательно дожидаться конференции,что бы этот вопрос-с профессиональными темами,претворить,так сказать в жизнь...Тем более ДЧ НП МОД ))))

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Web sitesi
burorus.com
I fully support the opinion of non-politicization of our forum. Everyone has their own views, their opinions and their beliefs in this regard. I have already said that you need to be away from politics and let’s give birth, even here, without it.
I also remind you that because of political squabbles, relatives swear, husband and wife get divorced, friends can become enemies, and so on. Do we need this?
Believe us, the whole country on this basis has split into two parts! I defended the whole "fucking" revolution; I stood in cordon and saw nothing good except the stream. And to what she led, but to nothing, as there was a mess so it became even worse.

Let's live together without politics!

Original message
Полностью поддерживаю мнение о неполитизации нашего форума. У каждого есть свои взгляды, свои мнения и свои убеждения на этот счет. Я уже говорил что нужно быть в стороне от политики и давайте, хоть здесь, без нее родимой.
Так же напомню что на почве политических дрязг близкие ругаются, муж и жена разводятся, друзья могут стать врагами и так далее. Нам это нужно?
Поверьте у нас вся страна на этой почве раскололась на две части! Я всю "долбаную" помаранчиваю революцию отстоял в оцеплении и ничего хорошего кроме стрема не видел. И к чему она привела, да ни к чему, как был бардак так стал еще хуже.

Давайте жить дружно без политики!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
30 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Ростов-на-Дону +7-909-430-33-37
JR Securrity Consulting Group' Alıntı:
Greetings Andrew! If there are few "business topics", this does not mean that one should "pull by the ears" anything for the sake of increasing the "readability and sociability" of the forum! We communicate both at the forum and personally with participants in the NP, work is ongoing, opinions and suggestions are being expressed. Dynamics of development is and it is visible. After the conference and our communication, I think there will be changes in the "politics" of our Association. So, we are not indignant, in any case, but express our opinion on this! I think a personal meeting in St. Petersburg with colleagues and a meeting of the Association’s DC will give a new impetus to the development of the NP.
I support!

Original message
JR Securrity Consulting Group' Alıntı:
Приветствую, Андрей! Если мало "деловых тем" Это не значит,что надо "притягивать за уши" все что угодно,для видимости повышения "читабельности и общибельности" на форуме! Мы общаемся как на форуме ,так и лично с участниками НП,идет работа,высказываются мнения и предложения. Динамика развития есть и это видно. После конференции и нашего общения,думаю произойдут изменения в "политике" нашей Ассоциации. Так что,мы не возмущаемся,ни в коем случае,а высказываем всего лишь свое мнение на этот счет! Думаю личная встреча в Питере с коллегами и собрание ДЧ Ассоциации,дадут новый толчок в разаитии НП.
Поддерживаю!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
29 Ara 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Web sitesi
detektiv.crimea.ua
I think that the wishes of fellow members of the forum about the politicism of the forum are precisely a wish, not a criticism.

Original message
Думаю, что пожелания коллег-форумчан об аполитичности форума - именно пожелание, а не критика.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
ATTENTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE IV IAPD CONFERENCE.
Ladies and gentlemen!
Until 31.08.s. Conference organizers need to make an advance payment for the rental of the Nikolaev Palace, conference room in the hotel and other expenses.
To date, of the officially declared participation in the Conference, over 90% of the participants and members of our Partnership have paid the organizational fee.
Due to the arrival of a significantly larger number of participants than previously planned (due to officially invited guests), its organizers urge you to pay the organizational fee immediately.
The organizers of the Conference reserve the right to limit the participation in the Conference of its potential participants, who, although officially announced their participation in the Conference, 08/31/2013 will not pay the above organizational fee.

In order to avoid misunderstandings and inaccuracies caused by various technical overlaps and the human factor, forbidden pay organizational fee for other conference participants.
Below is a list of Conference participants who have so far announced but have not resolved their financial problems regarding participation in the IV IAPD Conference:
1. Ashaev Yuri Pavlovich
2.Kudashev Nail Bayazitovich
3.Zakharov Andrey Valerevich
4.Gorelov Sergey Andreevich
5. Varfolomeev Evgeny Vladimirovich
6.Kushnarenko Alexander Nikolaevich

Original message
ВНИМАНИЮ УЧАСТНИКОВ IV КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ IAPD.
Уважаемые дамы и господа!
До 31.08.с.г. организаторам Конференции необходимо внести предоплату за аренду Николаевского Дворца, конференц-зала в гостинице и других расходов.
На сегодняшний день, из официально заявивших о своём участии в Конференции, организационный сбор оплатили более 90% участников и членов нашего Партнёрства.
Из-за прибытия на Конференцию значительно большего количества участников, чем планировалось ранее (за счёт официально приглашенных гостей), её организаторы настоятельно просят вас немедленно оплатить организационный сбор.
Организаторы Конференции оставляют за собой право ограничить участие в Конференции её потенциальных участников, которые, хотя официально и заявили о своём участии в Конференции, но до 31.08.2013 г. не оплатят указанный выше организационный сбор.

Во избежание недопонимания и неточностей, вызванных различными техническими накладками и человеческим фактором, запрещается оплачивать организационный сбор за других участников конференции.
Ниже привожу список участников Конференции, которые на сегодняшний день заявились но не урегулировали свои финансовые проблемы по участию в IV Конференции IAPD:
1. Ашаев Юрий Павлович
2.Кудашев Наиль Баязитович
3.Захаров Андрей Валерьевич
4.Горелов Сергей Андреевич
5.Варфоломеев Евгений Владимирович
6.Кушнаренко Александр Николаевич

cobradet

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
8 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Московская область, г. Пушкино, м/р Клязьма, ул. Б
Web sitesi
www.detectivecobra.ru
Goodnight ! I paid 1,500 rubles. 08/27/2013.
With respect !

Original message
Доброй ночи ! Оплатил 1500 руб. 27.08.2013.
С Уважением !

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Original message
cobradet' Alıntı:
Доброй ночи ! Оплатил 1500 руб. 27.08.2013.
С Уважением !
СПАСИБО!!!
Katılım
10 Ara 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Псков. +7 (911) 364 – 95 – 98
Web sitesi
www.dozor-pskov.ru
I sent the application. Waiting for confirmation. Maybe I’ll do it wrong. I will send the fee tomorrow.

Original message
Заявку отправил. Жду подтверждения. Может, что не так сделалю. Взнос отправлю завтра.