Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The difference in KR and detective work

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private Zugriffsebene
Honorary Member of IAPD
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Well, it seems that when applying to law enforcement agencies, the question immediately arises as to why such information came from ... how they were obtained, the rights of any persons (from practice) were not violated during their extraction ... And the same with the media the most ...
It is not the same with the media. Firstly, the media may simply not disclose the sources. Secondly, for example, this option is possible: "A review of the blogosphere on the issue." In this case, the media accumulates information from blogs (including anonymous ones), and publishes in this form. It seems to me that the reason is sufficient to begin a "post factum" audit.

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Ну думается,что при подаче заявления в правоохранительные органы сразу резонно встанет вопрос-а откуда такие сведения...каким образом добыты,не были нарушены при их добыче права каких либо лиц (из практики)...Да и со СМИ-то же самое...
Со СМИ - не то же самое. во-первых, СМИ могут просто не раскрывать источников. Во-вторых, возможен, к примеру такой вариант: "Обзор блогосферы по вопросу". В этом случае, СМИ аккумулирует информацию из блогов (в т.ч. и анонимных), и в этом виде публикует. Как мне кажется, основание достаточное для того чтобы начать проверку "по факту".

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private Zugriffsebene
Honorary Member of IAPD
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Бедеров Игорь Сергеевич schrieb:
Those. from your practice ... posting material (in which, by the way, form) will not fall under the law on personal data and constitute an invasion of privacy. The task is to avoid a counterclaim.
And the Law, in my opinion, directly says that in the interests of protecting this very public life, facts about officials can be published. This was separately noted by the representative of the State Duma recently. or, for example, reports of unlawful acts - are they an invasion of personal life?
It is clear that there is no need to publish pictures from the bedroom of the rural teacher. But rural teachers, as a rule, do not arouse media interest. But, of course, it is necessary to adapt these general formulas to specific cases. Together with lawyers, for example.

Original message
Т.е. из Вашей практики... размещение материала (в какой, кстати, форме) не будет подпадать под закон о персональных данных и являться вторжением в личную жизнь. Задача же избежать встречного иска.
А Закон, по-моему, прямо говорит, что в интересах защиты этой самой общественной жизни факты о чиновниках могут публиковаться. Это отдельно отмечал представитель Госдумы совсем недавно. или, например, сообщения о противоправных действиях - разве они являются вторжением в личную жизнь?
Понятно, что фотки из спальни сельской учительницы публиковать не надо. Но сельские учительницы, как правило, интереса СМИ и не вызывают. Но, конечно, надо адаптировать эти общие формулы к конкретным случаям. Вместе с юристами, например.
Punkte für Reaktionen
I’ll try to formulate it differently. Remember, I sent you an example of collecting information, if I wanted to convey it to the appropriate authority, I would have to contact the CSS (roughly). How can I formulate a source of information for them and how can I, in general, formulate a reason for contacting them?

Original message
Попробую иначе сформулировать. Помните, я послал вам пример сбора информации, если бы я хотел донести его до соответствующей инстанции, я был бы должен обратиться в УСБ (грубо). Как я могу сформулировать для них источник получения информации и как я могу, вообще, сформулировать причину обращения к ним?

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private Zugriffsebene
Honorary Member of IAPD
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
I’ll try to formulate it differently. Remember, I sent you an example of collecting information, if I wanted to convey it to the appropriate authority, I would have to contact the CSS (roughly). How can I formulate a source of information for them and how can I, in general, formulate a reason for contacting them?
If it’s about that case, then as an option:

1. Source - Google and Yandex, open Internet search engines.
2. The reason for the initial study of the issue is an attempt to make sure that everything is normal in their department, because they definitely have something to protect. And against their background, to understand how “leaky” simpler sites are. those. an attempt to verify, and make sure that they are truly a customer.
3. The reason for the further search is a shocking discovery that they are not standard, to put it mildly, and a hypothesis test: is there a situation here that requires you, as a citizen of the Russian Federation, to take measures to close a potentially dangerous hole.
4. The reason for the termination of the search is the reluctance that the results found even potentially fall into the hands of intruders (for example, during a computer failure)
5. The reason for contacting the CSS is an appeal to a structure, which alone can plug a hole (by establishing, including with your help, or not installing) the degree of its depth. Recommendations you, as I understand it. give ready.

I think I described what, most likely, actually is.

And appeals to the FSB - which I spoke about in the example, may also be what it really is: “I have no confidence that everything is correct, but there is a contract that I am fulfilling. I don’t know, I can’t I don’t want to know if it is there or not, but see for yourself - and give the go-ahead for the transfer of information to the counterparty. " Of course. worse than not meddling in history, but much better than if they themselves come later with questions about this.

Original message
Попробую иначе сформулировать. Помните, я послал вам пример сбора информации, если бы я хотел донести его до соответствующей инстанции, я был бы должен обратиться в УСБ (грубо). Как я могу сформулировать для них источник получения информации и как я могу, вообще, сформулировать причину обращения к ним?
Если именно о том случае, то как вариант:

1. Источник - Гугл и Яндекс, открытые поисковые машины Интернета.
2. Причина первоначального изучения вопроса - попытка убедиться, что в их ведомстве все нормально, т.к. им точно есть что защищать. И на их фоне понять, насколько "дырявы" более простые сайты. т.е. попытка проверить, и убедиться, что они действительно жталон.
3. Причина дальнейшего поиска - шокирующее открытие, что эталонном они мягко говоря, не являются и проверка гипотезы: нет ли здесь ситуации, которая требует от вас как от Гражданина РФ, принятия мер к закрытию потенциально опасной дыры.
4. причина прекращения поиска - нежелание чтобы найденные результаты даже потенциально попали в руки злоумышленников (например, в ходе компьютерного сбоя)
5. Причина обращения в УСБ - обращение в структуру, которая одна только и может заделать дырку (устанавливая, в т.ч и с Вашей помощью, или не устанавливая) степень ее глубины. Рекомендации Вы, я так понимаю. дать готовы.

Мне кажется, я описал то, что, скорее всего, на самом деле и есть.

А обращения в ФСБ - о котором я говорил в примере, может быть тоже то, что и есть на самом деле: "У меня нет уверенности, что все правильно, но есть контракт, который я выполняю. Я не знаю, не могу знать и не хочу знать, есть она там или нет, но посмотрите сами - и дайте отмашку на передачу сведений контрагенту". Это, конечно. хуже, чем не влазить в истории, но намного лучше, чем если они потом сами придут с вопросами по этому поводу.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private Zugriffsebene
Honorary Member of IAPD
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
According to information received from the Internet, there are changes to the Law on Personal Data. This is not a violation - to take data from the Internet. At the end of the material on deanonymizing an aggressive boor, I gave a link to the article.

Original message
По информации,полученной из Интернета, есть изменения в Закон о Персональных данных. Не нарушение это - из интернета данные брать. В конце материала по деанонимизации агрессивного хама я ссылку на статью давал.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Евгений Ющук schrieb:
If it’s about that case, then as an option:

1. Source - Google and Yandex, open Internet search engines.
2. The reason for the initial study of the issue is an attempt to make sure that everything is normal in their department, because they definitely have something to protect. And against their background, to understand how “leaky” simpler sites are. those. an attempt to verify, and make sure that they are truly a customer.
3. The reason for the further search is a shocking discovery that they are not standard, to put it mildly, and a hypothesis test: is there a situation here that requires you, as a citizen of the Russian Federation, to take measures to close a potentially dangerous hole.
4. The reason for the termination of the search is the reluctance that the results found even potentially fall into the hands of intruders (for example, during a computer failure)
5. The reason for contacting the CSS is an appeal to a structure, which alone can plug a hole (by establishing, including with your help, or not installing) the degree of its depth. Recommendations you, as I understand it. give ready.

I think I described what, most likely, actually is.

And appeals to the FSB - which I spoke about in the example, may also be what it really is: “I have no confidence that everything is correct, but there is a contract that I am fulfilling. I don’t know, I can’t I don’t want to know if it is there or not, but see for yourself - and give the go-ahead for the transfer of information to the counterparty. " Of course. worse than not meddling in history, but much better than if they themselves come later with questions about this.

Sorry that I “got into” the conversation ... However, in this case, you need to keep in mind the fact that turning to any law enforcement structure, as well as to the structure of the special services with similar "questions" and in this way, you need to have more with these structures or less trusting relationships ... Otherwise, everything will turn out exactly the opposite ... Perhaps it will be-more expensive for yourself ...

Original message
Евгений Ющук schrieb:
Если именно о том случае, то как вариант:

1. Источник - Гугл и Яндекс, открытые поисковые машины Интернета.
2. Причина первоначального изучения вопроса - попытка убедиться, что в их ведомстве все нормально, т.к. им точно есть что защищать. И на их фоне понять, насколько "дырявы" более простые сайты. т.е. попытка проверить, и убедиться, что они действительно жталон.
3. Причина дальнейшего поиска - шокирующее открытие, что эталонном они мягко говоря, не являются и проверка гипотезы: нет ли здесь ситуации, которая требует от вас как от Гражданина РФ, принятия мер к закрытию потенциально опасной дыры.
4. причина прекращения поиска - нежелание чтобы найденные результаты даже потенциально попали в руки злоумышленников (например, в ходе компьютерного сбоя)
5. Причина обращения в УСБ - обращение в структуру, которая одна только и может заделать дырку (устанавливая, в т.ч и с Вашей помощью, или не устанавливая) степень ее глубины. Рекомендации Вы, я так понимаю. дать готовы.

Мне кажется, я описал то, что, скорее всего, на самом деле и есть.

А обращения в ФСБ - о котором я говорил в примере, может быть тоже то, что и есть на самом деле: "У меня нет уверенности, что все правильно, но есть контракт, который я выполняю. Я не знаю, не могу знать и не хочу знать, есть она там или нет, но посмотрите сами - и дайте отмашку на передачу сведений контрагенту". Это, конечно. хуже, чем не влазить в истории, но намного лучше, чем если они потом сами придут с вопросами по этому поводу.

Извините,что "влез" в разговор...Однако в данном случае нужно иметь ввиду то обстоятельство,что обращаясь в любую правохранительную структуру,также как и в структуру спецслужбы с подобными "вопросами" и именно таким образом-нужно иметь с данными структурами более или менее доверительные отношения...Иначе-все получится с точностью до "наоборот"...Возможно будет-себе дороже...

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private Zugriffsebene
Honorary Member of IAPD
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Sorry that I “got into” the conversation ... However, in this case, you need to keep in mind the fact that turning to any law enforcement structure, as well as to the structure of the special services with similar "questions" and in this way, you need to have more with these structures or less trusting relationships ... Otherwise, everything will turn out exactly the opposite ... Perhaps it will be-more expensive for yourself ...
That is yes. It is necessary to take into account the reaction of law enforcement agencies to treatment in a real, rather than ideal, situation. True, in a number of cases there are also solutions, but this does not negate the validity of the principle itself: “take into account the realities”.

Original message
Андрей Захаров schrieb:
Извините,что "влез" в разговор...Однако в данном случае нужно иметь ввиду то обстоятельство,что обращаясь в любую правохранительную структуру,также как и в структуру спецслужбы с подобными "вопросами" и именно таким образом-нужно иметь с данными структурами более или менее доверительные отношения...Иначе-все получится с точностью до "наоборот"...Возможно будет-себе дороже...
Это да. Учитывать реакцию правоохранительных органов на обращение нужно в реальной, а не идеальной ситуации. Там, правда, тоже в ряде случаев есть варианты решения, но это не отменяет справедливости самого принципа: "учитывать реалии".