Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Dear Colleagues! Help find a child

Punkte für Reaktionen
Well, help is needed. Then I will start posting ads every day. And this forum will soon turn into a bulletin board about missing children.
So: 05/23/2008, in Sevastopol, Ekaterina Yeremina, born in 2001, went away and haven’t returned until the last time. She was last seen in the area of Veteran Sports Complex with an unfamiliar man who was wearing a baseball cap with the inscription “BMW” on his head ". I ask you to orient the personnel to establish the whereabouts of the missing.
Why did I take this loss, because the girl lived in the house next to me. And I often saw her.
I hope it’s now clear why you shouldn’t post such ads here.
Either post everything, or none, or at the request of the parents.

Original message
Хорошо,помогать нужно.Тогда я каждый день начну выкладывать объявления.И этот форум вскоре превратится в доску объявлений о пропаже детей.
Итак: 23.05.2008 г. в г.Севастополе ушла гулять и не вернулась до настоящего времени Еремина Екатерина,2001 г.р.Последний раз ее видели в районе СК "Ветеран" с незнакомым мужчиной,на голове которого была бейсболка с надписью "БМВ".Прошу ориентировать личный состав на установление места нахождения пропавшей.
Почему взял эту пропажу,да потому,что девочка проживала в соседнем со мной доме.И я ее часто видел.
Надеюсь,теперь понятно,почему не стоит здесь размещать такие объявления.
Либо размещать все,либо никакие,либо по просьбам родителей.
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Московская область, г. Балашиха, ул. Совет
Website
detective-zov.ru
None of the Forum participants will really help in any search for the missing person if he does not work on a case on a contractual basis. I repeat the third time, between a private detective and an opera a huge difference. Relatives will hope that by posting information on the Forum they will be helped, and this is a Lodge, the same Lodge as fortunetellers. There are specialized sites, television programs, and a forum not for the blind posting of information, but for finding a specific private detective who will undertake a search on a reimbursable basis.

With respect,
Oleg Zimin,
Detective Agency "Call"

Original message
Никто из участников Форума реально не поможет ни в каком поиске без вести пропавшего, если не будет работать над делом на договорной основе. Повторюсь в третий раз, между частным детективом и опером громадная разница. Родственники будут надеятся, что разместив информацию на Форуме им помогут, а это Лож, такая же Лож, как гадалки. Есть специализированные сайты, телепрограммы, Форум не для слепого размещения информации, а для нахождения конкретного частного детектива, который на возмездной основе возьмется за поиск.

С Уважением,
Олег Зимин,
Сыскное агентство "ЗОВ"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Madhouse !!!!

Original message
Дурдом!!!!
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
detective-zov.ru
Madhouse? Tell me, Anatoly, how will you help in the case of Yegor and in the case of Yuri ?! NO !!

Original message
Дурдом? Скажи, Анатолий, как ты поможешь в случае Егора и в случае Юрия?! НИКАК!!
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
detective-zov.ru
I have never looked for grandparents, men and women with memory loss, etc.! Why? Relatives themselves will be able to conduct a search, I remind you, the state seeking one person costs 75,000 rubles, in my practice it is 2-3 times more expensive, which is why I connect in exceptional cases.

Original message
Я никогда не искал дедушек, бабушек, мужчин и женщин с потерей памяти и т.д.! Почему? Родственники сами смогут провести поиск, напомню, государству розыск одного лица обходится в 75000 рублей, в моей практике в 2-3 раза дороже, поэтому я и подключаюсь в исключительных случаях.
Punkte für Reaktionen
Oleg, you’re a competent man !!!

Original message
Олег, ну ты же грамотный мужик!!!
Punkte für Reaktionen
Oleg, all that tautology, not for us.

Original message
Олег, вся та тавтология, не для нас.
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
detective-zov.ru
I really Love Search, I am proud of my Cause and its Results, value my own Reputation and always Respect the Client, I and my assistants give all the best to the Head and Soul by 110%! I don’t make money on missing people, Woe from the people, therefore, if I take it, I will mobilize everyone and everything, I have already talked about the investigation budget and people are always grateful and not ashamed of us! PRIVATE SEARCH AND DEMAGOGY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, even our Law says this, conclude an Agreement with each client! You can’t give people groundless hope, and even more you can’t take even small money, you must be honest with yourself and people.

With respect,
Oleg Zimin,
Detective Agency "Call"

Original message
Я очень Люблю Сыск, Горжусь своим Делом и его Результатами, дорожу собственной Репутацией и всегда Уважаю Клиента, я и мои помощники выкладываемся Головой и Душой на все 110%! На без вести пропавших я не зарабатываю, у людей Горе, поэтому, если берусь, то мобилизую всех и вся, про бюджет расследования я уже говорил и всегда люди благодарны и нам не стыдно! ЧАСТНЫЙ СЫСК И ДЕМАГОГИЯ НЕ СОВМЕСТИМЫ, даже наш Закон об этом говорит, с каждым клиентом заключите Договор! Нельзя давать людям беспочвенную надежду и тем более нельзя брать даже маленькие деньги, надо быть честными перед собой и людьми.

С Уважением,
Олег Зимин,
Сыскное агентство "ЗОВ"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Анатолий Маланченко schrieb:
Oleg, the whole tautology is not for us.
And for whom ??? are you so closely involved in this issue that you even managed to shame your colleagues !!!

Original message
Анатолий Маланченко schrieb:
Олег, вся та тавтология, не для нас.
А для кого???ты ведь так вплотную занялся этим вопросом что успел даже пристыдить своих коллег!!!
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
detective-zov.ru
That's right, Laszlo! I wouldn’t write if there weren’t words about Shame in the Open part!

Original message
Все правильно, Ласло! Я и не стал бы писать, если бы в Открытой части не было бы слов про Стыд!