whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Federal Law on the Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Dear Colleagues!
06/01/2013 comes into force the Federal Law of 02.23.2013 (ON THE PROHIBITION OF SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES). I seven months ago by
on my own initiative I ended this addiction, but in my opinion, this law is complete nonsense or another
a way to distract people from more serious political and economic problems. Who will comply with this law and who
came up with such unthinkable fines?
From my point of view it is:
1. Complete nonsense, another law that will not apply in our country, but we have a lot of such laws.
2. The government, pretending to be people who care about the health of the people, is trying to divert people from serious problems.
A person is easy to control when he is afraid or misled.

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги!
01.06.2013 г. вступает в силу ФЗ от 23.02.2013 г. (О ЗАПРЕТЕ КУРЕНИЯ В ОБЩЕСТВЕННЫХ МЕСТАХ). Я семь месяцев тому назад по
собственной инициативе покончил с этой пагубной привычкой, но на мой взгляд, данный закон это полный бред или очередное
средство отвлечь народ от более серьезных политических и экономических проблем. Кто будет исполнять данный закон и кто
придумал такие немыслимые штрафы?
С моей точки зрения это:
1.Полный бред, очередной закон,который не будет действовать в нашей стране, а у нас таких законов много.
2.Правительство, делая вид заботящихся о здоровье народа людей ,пытается отвести людей от серьезных проблем.
Человеком легко управлять тогда, когда он боится,либо введен в заблуждение.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Such laws (prohibiting) have never had a positive result, which lawmakers did not count on ... History's lessons are probably not good ... But for what they actually adopted this law, it will probably remain a mystery to the majority of citizens ...

Original message
Подобные законы (запрещающие) никогда положительного результата,на который расчитывали законодатели не приносили...Уроки истории видимо не в прок...А для чего на самом деле принимали этот закон-так наверное и останется загадкой для основного большинства граждан ...

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
As the saying goes, the world is small, some people allow same-sex marriages, while others can’t even have a smoke ...

Original message
Как говорится мир тесен, у одних однополые браки разрешают, другим и покурить то спокойно нельзя...

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
We have long been banned! And now in all places of rest, and the fines are not for children and the institution pays.

Original message
У нас уже давно запретили! А сейчас и во всех местах отдыха, причем штрафы не детские и платит заведение.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank Arsen
Smoking or not is everyone's business.
Everyone understands that this is a bad habit, but everyone reacts to it ... in his own way (each has his own health that you can’t buy) !!!
Apparently, those who are pushing this to do nothing more than and most likely have a financial interest.
The law will not work and, accordingly, is doomed in advance!

Original message
Спасибо, Арсен!
Курить или нет-дело каждого.
Все понимают, что это плохая привычка, но каждый реагирует на это ... по своему ( у каждого свое здоровье, которое не купишь)!!!
Видимо, тем кто это "пропихивает" больше заняться не чем и скорее всего - имеют финансовый интерес.
Закон работать не будет и соответственно - заранее обречен!

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Simulation of ebullient activity in order to justify its existence and, as a result, stupid and ill-conceived
laws that do not work! Apparently a command was given to replenish the treasury, but they did not say! : lol:

Original message
Симуляция кипучей деятельности, дабы оправдать свое существование и как результат тупые и непродуманные
законы, которые не работают! Видимо дана команда пополнять казну, а как не сказали! :lol:

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Arsen said:
Dear Colleagues!
06/01/2013 comes into force the Federal Law of 02.23.2013 (ON THE PROHIBITION OF SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES). I seven months ago by
on my own initiative I ended this addiction, but in my opinion, this law is complete nonsense or another
a way to distract people from more serious political and economic problems. Who will comply with this law and who
came up with such unthinkable fines?
From my point of view it is:
1. Complete nonsense, another law that will not apply in our country, but we have a lot of such laws.
2. The government, pretending to be people who care about the health of the people, is trying to divert people from serious problems.
A person is easy to control when he is afraid or misled.

Well, if you conduct an analysis of public opinion, then the opinion of non-smokers (almost all) - the law will work, it is important and necessary.
They got neighbors, for example, they don’t go out into the corridor - they carry tobacco, - call the district police officer. And he can’t cut a stick on it.
In the cafe - look at the Baltic states - long time special rooms for smokers. If you want to get grass - go there and get grass.
Smoke at work - there is an opportunity to fight.
So, in vain you, colleagues, are skeptical of this law.

This is the same as drinking beer in public places. Even how it works.

Original message
Arsen said:
Уважаемые коллеги!
01.06.2013 г. вступает в силу ФЗ от 23.02.2013 г. (О ЗАПРЕТЕ КУРЕНИЯ В ОБЩЕСТВЕННЫХ МЕСТАХ). Я семь месяцев тому назад по
собственной инициативе покончил с этой пагубной привычкой, но на мой взгляд, данный закон это полный бред или очередное
средство отвлечь народ от более серьезных политических и экономических проблем. Кто будет исполнять данный закон и кто
придумал такие немыслимые штрафы?
С моей точки зрения это:
1.Полный бред, очередной закон,который не будет действовать в нашей стране, а у нас таких законов много.
2.Правительство, делая вид заботящихся о здоровье народа людей ,пытается отвести людей от серьезных проблем.
Человеком легко управлять тогда, когда он боится,либо введен в заблуждение.

Ну раз проводите анализ общественного мнения, то мнение некурящих (практически всех) - закон будет работать, важен и нужен.
Достали например соседи, в коридор не выйти - табаком несет, - вызови участкового. А ему что палку то не срубить на этом.
В кафе - посмотрите Прибалтику - давно комнаты специальные для курящих. Хочешь травиться - зайди туда и травись.
На работе курят - есть возможность бороться.
Так что, зря вы так, коллеги, скептически относитесь к данному закону.

Это то же, что и распитие пива в общественных местах. Еще как работает.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
I support colleagues, of course you need to smoke further from the female sex, children, and all those who do not smoke.

Original message
поддерживаю коллег, конечно курить нужно дальше от женского пола, детей, да и всех лиц, которые не курят.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! We have adopted, in Latvia, such a law. And oddly enough, he acts. Moreover, smoking in the presence of a young child is recognized as violence against him. I think very well done. I hate to smell your smoke. Less should be reasoned and disobeyed. If you do this, then no law will work. Well, well, gentlemen, smokers did not ask you. And about those who do not smoke. you thought, or only about yourself dear and beloved. It seems that you are boasting that this law will not work. The law is an order for you and follow it without reason. Riga, Igor.

Original message
Всем привет ! У нас принят, в Латвии, такой закон. И как ни странно, он действует. Мало того, курение в присутствии малолетнего ребенка, признается насилием над ним. Считаю очень правильно сделали. Мне противно нюхать ваш дым. М еньше следует рассуждать и не повиноваться. Если так поступать, то ни один закон работать не будет. Ну надо же, у вас господа курильщики не спросили. А о тех, кто не курит. вы подумали, или только о себе дорогих и любимых. Такое ощущение, что вы хвастаетесь тем, что этот закон работать не будет. Закон для Вас это приказ и выполняйте без рассуждений. Рига, Игорь.