+79214188555

LITERATURE FOR LAWYERS, LAWYERS AND PRIVATE DETECTIVES

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I believe that the practice of specific cases will be much more useful. I’m re-reading Conan Doyle, also interesting: D

Original message
Я считаю, что практика конкретных случаев намного больше пользы принесет. Я вот Конан Дойла перечитываю, тоже интересно :D
Reaction score
Robert, you're probably investigating things like Sherlock Holmes. : D
But seriously, the tone of my opinion Arsen is right:

I suggested and recommended Robert, and whether you agree or not your business, everyone thinks differently. This literature is devoted directly to the process of proof and is very interesting, at least to me, and if you are not interested, you can not read it.

I think that refreshing something in memory will not hurt everyone, but everyone decides it. ;)

Original message
Роберт, вы наверное и дела расследуете как Шерлок Холмс. :D
А если серьёзно, тона мой взгляд Арсен прав:

Роберт я предложил и порекомендовал , а согласны вы или нет ваше дело, каждый думает по разному. Данная литература посвящена непосредственно процессу доказывания и очень интересна, по крайней мере мне, а если вам она не интересна, можете не читать.

Я думаю, что что-то освежить в памяти каждому не помешает, но решает это каждый сам. ;)

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
So you can simply wallow in theory, the practice is somewhat different. And the courts interpret evidence in every way. The Supreme Court gives a final assessment of the specific cases, analyzing each in detail. What, this is not interesting?
I’ll be silent about things, I just like Doyle’s presentation style.
About the proof.
Well, for example, practice is closer to me.

Original message
Так можно просто погрязнуть в теории, практика несколько отличается. А суды трактуют доказательства по-всякому. Верховный суд дает окончательную оценку по конкретным случаям, разбирая каждый подробно. Что, это не интересно?
Про дела я помолчу, просто нравится стиль изложения у Дойла.
Про доказывание.
Ну, мне, например, практика ближе.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Роберт said:
So you can simply wallow in theory, the practice is somewhat different. And the courts interpret evidence in every way. The Supreme Court gives a final assessment of the specific cases, analyzing each in detail. What, this is not interesting?
I’ll be silent about things, I just like Doyle’s presentation style.
About the proof.
Well, for example, practice is closer to me.

Robert this literature is not laws, but an indicator of the proper collection of evidence. It is on this basis that I recommended
read book data. And then the decision of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation? If you think like that, then not one evidence has for the court contagion
established legal force. In our country, courts (most) evaluate evidence based on financial
indicator.

Original message
Роберт said:
Так можно просто погрязнуть в теории, практика несколько отличается. А суды трактуют доказательства по-всякому. Верховный суд дает окончательную оценку по конкретным случаям, разбирая каждый подробно. Что, это не интересно?
Про дела я помолчу, просто нравится стиль изложения у Дойла.
Про доказывание.
Ну, мне, например, практика ближе.

Роберт данная литература не законы,а показатель правильного сбора доказательств. Именно исходя из этого я порекомендовал
прочитать данные книги. Причем тут постановление ВС РФ? Если так мыслить, то ни одно доказательство не имеет для суда зара-
нее установленную юридическую силу. У нас в стране суды (большинство) оценивают доказательства на основе финансового
показателя.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I'm talking about the Supreme Court, and you're talking about the courts in general. And the indicator of "collection" of evidence is a court decision. By the way, it doesn’t have for the court. Therefore, evidence is considered in court for their admissibility.

Original message
Я вам про Верховный суд, а вы про суды вообще. А показатель "сбора" доказательств-решение суда. Кстати, для суда именно и не имеет. Поэтому доказательства рассматриваются в судебном заседании на предмет их допустистимости.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Answering Robert))) And this literature, the list of which is provided for acquaintance with Arsen, is just “written” taking into account the requirements for evidence presented by the courts of various instances, too ... Science is “written” on the basis of practical experience ... So the topic probably right ...

Original message
Отвечая Роберту ))) А данная литература,список которой предоставленная к однакомлению Арсеном как раз и "написана" с учетом требований к доказательствам ,предъявляемым и судами различных инстанций тоже...Наука "пишется" на основании практических наработок...Так что тема,наверное-правильная...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Answering Robert))) And this literature, the list of which is provided for acquaintance with Arsen, is just “written” taking into account the requirements for evidence presented by the courts of various instances, too ... Science is “written” on the basis of practical experience ... So the topic probably right ...
: D: D: D

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Отвечая Роберту ))) А данная литература,список которой предоставленная к однакомлению Арсеном как раз и "написана" с учетом требований к доказательствам ,предъявляемым и судами различных инстанций тоже...Наука "пишется" на основании практических наработок...Так что тема,наверное-правильная...
:D :D :D