Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I will create a small database for the search for missing persons.

Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
HELLO.
I DECIDED TO CREATE A SMALL DATABASE DATABASE WITHOUT LEADING THE MISSING PEOPLE ON APPLICATIONS PLACED ON THE WAIT FOR ME SITE. It turns out about 5 thousand stories.
APPLICATIONS ARE PLACED FROM 2000 TO 2013. BY THE BEGINNING OF JULY THE WHOLE LIST WILL BE READY. 1. APPLICATION NUMBER. 2. SUMMARY OF HISTORY. I WANT TO OFFER FORUM DETECTIVES AND SEARCH LISTS. WHO WILL HELP? FOR RELATIVES MAY BE THIS LAST HOPE. I SPECIFY THAT ANY DATA IS RECEIVED FIRST OF THE EDITION. YOU CAN CONTACT RELATIVES ONLY THROUGH IT. I UNDERSTAND THAT SEARCHING A LESS TARGET AND SOMETIMES COMMISSION. FOR THOSE WHO WILL TAKE MY OFFER A LIST WILL BE SENT. WAITING FOR SUGGESTIONS TO PERSONAL OFFICE.
REGARDS, ALEXEY.

Original message
ЗДРАВСТВУЙТЕ.
РЕШИЛ СОЗДАТЬ НЕБОЛЬШУЮ БАЗУ ДАННЫХ ПО РОЗЫСКУ БЕЗ ВЕСТИ ПРОПАВШИХ ПО ЗАЯВКАМ РАЗМЕЩЁННЫМ НА САЙТЕ "ЖДИ МЕНЯ". ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ ПРИМЕРНО ОКОЛО 5-И ТЫСЯЧ ИСТОРИЙ.
ЗАЯВКИ РАЗМЕЩЕНЫ С 2000 ПО 2013Г. К НАЧАЛУ ИЮЛЯ ВЕСЬ СПИСОК БУДЕТ ГОТОВ. 1. НОМЕР ЗАЯВКИ. 2. КРАТКОЕ ИЗЛОЖЕНИЕ ИСТОРИИ. ХОЧУ ПРЕДЛОЖИТЬ ДЕТЕКТИВАМ ФОРУМА И ПОИСКОВИКАМ СПИСОК. КТО СМОЖЕТ ПОМОЧЬ? ДЛЯ РОДСТВЕННИКОВ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ЭТО ПОСЛЕДНЯЯ НАДЕЖДА. УТОЧНЯЮ, ЧТО ЛЮБЫЕ ДАННЫЕ В ПЕРВУЮ ОЧЕРЕДЬ ПОЛУЧАЕТ РЕДАКЦИЯ. СВЯЗАТЬСЯ С РОДСТВЕННИКАМИ МОЖНО ТОЛЬКО ЧЕРЕЗ НЕЁ. Я ПОНИМАЮ, ЧТО ПОИСК ЗАНЯТИЕ ТРУДОЁМКОЕ И ИНОГДА НАКЛАДНОЕ. ДЛЯ ТЕХ КТО ПРИМЕТ МОЁ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ СПИСОК БУДЕТ ВЫСЛАН. ЖДУ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЙ В ЛИЧНЫЙ КАБИНЕТ.
С УВАЖЕНИЕМ, АЛЕКСЕЙ.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
It is necessary to make sure that detectives themselves can supplement the list. It seems like answers to questions on the questionnaire or something else. Then it will become cheaper.

Original message
Нужно сделать так, чтобы детективы могли сами дополнить список. Вроде как ответы на вопросы анкеты или еще как. Тогда дешевле станет.
Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
Роберт said:
It is necessary to make sure that detectives themselves can supplement the list. It seems like answers to questions on the questionnaire or something else. Then it will become cheaper.

I agree with you. The only clarification. For applications posted on the website, a financial offer is not applicable. Necessary. somehow adjust this relationship. I don’t have a direct exit to the person who posted the application. Please treat with understanding.
Regards, Alexey.

Original message
Роберт said:
Нужно сделать так, чтобы детективы могли сами дополнить список. Вроде как ответы на вопросы анкеты или еще как. Тогда дешевле станет.

Я с Вами согласен. Единственное уточнение. По заявкам размещённым на сайте не применяются предложение финансового характера. Необходимо. каким-то образом отрегулировать эти отношения. Прямого выхода у меня нет на разместившего заявку. Прошу отнестись с пониманием.
С Уважением, Алексей.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Alexey, according to the rules of the forum, the creation of topics in capital letters FORBIDDEN !!!

Original message
Алексей, по правил Форума создание тем заглавными буквами ЗАПРЕЩЕНА!!!
Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Alexey, according to the rules of the forum, the creation of topics in capital letters FORBIDDEN !!!

I apologize inattentively read the rules.
Delete my topic then, I can’t do it and I will create a new one.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Алексей, по правил Форума создание тем заглавными буквами ЗАПРЕЩЕНА!!!

Прошу прощения невнимательно читал правила.
Удалите тогда мою тему, у меня не получается и я создам новую.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Alexey, good afternoon.
So continue on in this thread.

Original message
Алексей, добрый день.
Так продолжайте в этой теме.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Алексей said:
Роберт said:

I agree with you. The only clarification. For applications posted on the website, a financial offer is not applicable. Necessary. somehow adjust this relationship. I don’t have a direct exit to the person who posted the application. Please treat with understanding.
Regards, Alexey.

Alexei! Good day!
I looked through the "Wait for me" website now and didn’t understand anything, a search is underway for the missing, and there is not even anyone on the site about them, and for relatives, as you write, this may be the last hope.

Is this a commercial project closed from public viewing or what?
For example, I have several ongoing search cases in my work, can I somehow place, somewhere, information on the search, for public viewing by everyone?

Original message
Алексей said:
Роберт said:

Я с Вами согласен. Единственное уточнение. По заявкам размещённым на сайте не применяются предложение финансового характера. Необходимо. каким-то образом отрегулировать эти отношения. Прямого выхода у меня нет на разместившего заявку. Прошу отнестись с пониманием.
С Уважением, Алексей.

Алексей! Добрый день!
Просмотрел сейчас сайт "Жди меня" и ничего не понял, ведется поиск пропавших без вести, а на сайте о них нет даже никого упоминания, а для родственников как Вы пишете это может быть последняя надежда.

Это проект коммеческий закрытый от публичного просмотра или как?
У меня к примеру есть в работе несколько текущих розыскных дел, я могу каким то образом разместить, где либо информацию о розыске, для публичного просмотра всеми желающими?
Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
Alexei! Good day!
I looked through the "Wait for me" website now and didn’t understand anything, a search is underway for the missing, and there is not even anyone on the site about them, and for relatives, as you write, this may be the last hope.

Is this a commercial project closed from public viewing or what?
For example, I have several ongoing search cases in my work, can I somehow place, somewhere, information on the search, for public viewing by everyone? [/ Quote]

Hello, Victor.
1. To place an application on the site you must register.
Next, post the information (name, surname, name of the wanted person, photo, search history, name, name of the person who posted the information (contact phone number and E-mail will be visible to the editorial office and relatives), photo of the person who posted the information, consent to participate in the TV show.
After moderation, the application will be visible to anyone. More complete data for the search are provided to the volunteer assistant (full name of the wanted person and date of birth).

2. You can send a message about a person found, knowing the application number or full name. wanted. Information is sent simultaneously to the editorial office and to the e-mail of the wanted person or only to the editorial office.

If you have any difficulties, you can contact me by mobile or skype.

Regards, Alexey.

Original message
Алексей! Добрый день!
Просмотрел сейчас сайт "Жди меня" и ничего не понял, ведется поиск пропавших без вести, а на сайте о них нет даже никого упоминания, а для родственников как Вы пишете это может быть последняя надежда.

Это проект коммеческий закрытый от публичного просмотра или как?
У меня к примеру есть в работе несколько текущих розыскных дел, я могу каким то образом разместить, где либо информацию о розыске, для публичного просмотра всеми желающими?[/quote]

Здравствуйте, Виктор.
1.Для размещения заявки на сайте необходимо зарегистрироваться.
Далее размещаете информацию (Ф.И.О. разыскиваемого, фото, историю поиска, Ф.И.О. разместившего информацию,(контактный телефон и E-mail будет виден редакции и родственникам), фото разместившего информацию, согласие на участие в телепередаче.
После модерации заявка будет видна любому желающему. Более полные данные для поиска предоставляются добровольному помощнику(полное Ф.И.О. разыскиваемого и дата рождения).

2.Отправить сообщение о найденном человеке можно, зная номер заявки или Ф.И.О. разыскиваемого. Информацию отправляют одновременно в редакцию и на E-mail разыскиваемого или только в редакцию.

Если возникнут сложности со мной можно связаться по мобильному или скайп.

С Уважением, Алексей.
Reaction score
Website
www.stihi.ru
Victor asked a question about the difficulty of finding applications for missing persons.
You must go to the website of the program "Wait for me."
Go to the Find History page.
Find Option: 3. Search for TV broadcast plots and type in text: missing in the column containing text.
Click find.

You can scroll through all applications for missing persons.
There are about 5 thousand such applications.
I faithfully downloaded everything and began to carefully enter each application.
Nobody contacted me on this database, because look for a free overhead deal.

Regards, Alexey.

Original message
Виктор задал вопрос, о сложности поиска заявок пропавших без вести.
Необходимо зайти на сайт программы "Жди меня".
Перейти на страницу Найти историю.
Найти Вариант:3. Поиск по сюжетам телепередачи и набрать текст: пропал без вести в графу содержащие текст.
Нажать найти.

Все заявки по пропавшим без вести Вы сможете пролистать.
Таких заявок около 5-и тысяч.
Я добросовестно скачал все и начал скрупулёзно вводить каждую заявку.
Никто со мной так и не связался по этой базе данных, т.к. искать бесплатно накладное дело.

С Уважением, Алексей.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! If there is Latvia, I will help. Contact. It’s just strange that people write to the newspaper, but not to the police.

Original message
Всем привет ! Если по Латвии есть, я помогу. Обращайтесь. Только странно, что в газету люди пишут, а в полицию нет.