Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

crime

kerekespeter

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
According to information not yet verified, Macijauskas Albertas has a customs agency at Sheremetyevo Airport. The case is related to the devices of hospitals. Other "goods" are hidden in the counter. Albertash has assistants among employees of the house. “Goods” are nailed to Hungary. The invoices contain: Royside Ltd (registered on the Virgin Islands). Patent alleged Russian company: MEDiHOF LLC.

Original message
По ещё не проверенной информации Macijauskas Albertas имеет томоженное агенство на эаропорте Шереметево. Дело связано с приборамы госпиталей. В контенерах спрятаны и другые "товары". Алберташ имеет помошников среди сотрудников томжня. "Товары" прибивают и в Венгрию. Инвойсы содержат: Royside Ltd (зарегистрирован на островах Виргиния). Патентная предпологаемая русская фырма: ООО MEDiHOF.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
It is possible in more detail how this affects the forum in general and us in particular.

Original message
Можно подробнее, как это затрагивает форум вообще а нас в частности.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Understood nothing.

Original message
Ничего не понял.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Why do you use English on this website, no other members here speaks English besides me. If you want you can talk to me directly through Skype or email, but don't confuse other member here who speak only Russian. You have other options to go to the English part of our forum.
*Wise president of international detective network* Steve Doudnik.

Original message
Why do you use English on this website, no other members here speaks English besides me. If you want you can talk to me directly through Skype or email, but don't confuse other member here who speak only Russian. You have other options to go to the English part of our forum.
*Wise president of international detective network* Steve Doudnik.
Reaction score
I also did not quite understand what was happening ...
For your interest, a little info about him is from Palanga, a native of Lithuania. He graduated from Moscow Institute of Information Technologies, now lives in Moscow and is the general director of the company.

Original message
Тоже не очень понял что к чему...
Для интереса небольшое инфо о нем - родом с Литвы г. Паланга, окончил МИСИ, сейчас живет в Москве, являеться ген.директором фирмы