Help in finding relatives of the missing Degtyar F.M

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Андрей Захаров said:
Ruslan, but in the Dzhulinsky district of the Kiev region there is no one?

In the Kiev region there is no such area now, but whether I was not in the know. I saw on the internet that there was once such a district in the Vinnitsa region, but I don’t know for sure.

But born in the Kiev region all DeGtyar 325, and DeHtyar 273

DeGtyar .... Fedorovich 4 people,
DeGtyar .... Fedorovna 10 people;

DeKhtyar .... Fedorovich 8 people,
DeKhtyar .... Fedorovna 7 people.

again, there may be other data (people die, do not register, and so on)

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Руслан,а по Джулинскому району Киевской области никого нет?

В Киевской области нет такого района сейчас, а был ли такой я не в курсе. В инете видел что когда-то был такой район в Винницкой области, но я точно не знаю.

Но рожденных в Киевской области всего ДеГтярь 325, а ДеХтярь 273

ДеГтярь .... Федорович 4 чел,
ДеГтярь .... Федоровна 10 чел;

ДеХтярь .... Федорович 8 чел,
ДеХтярь .... Федоровна 7 чел.

опять же данные могут быть и другие (люди умирают, не регистрируются и так далее)

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Thank you very much to everyone who responded! I thank Andrei Nikolayevich Matushkin for the newsletter, attention, Andrei Valerievich for thoroughness and professionalism. Special thanks to Eugene, Private Detective of the Security Council of Moscow for amazing information !!! We hope that we can find out about the fate of Fyodor Moiseevich Dekhtyar . With respect to all.

Original message
Спасибо огромное,всем,кто отозвался!Отдельно благодарю Андрея Николаевича Матушкина за рассылку,внимание,Андрея Валерьевича за доскональность,профессионализм.Особая благодарность Евгению,Частный детектив CБ Москва за потрясающую информацию!!!Будем надеяться,что сможем узнать о судьбе Дехтяря Фёдора Моисеевича.С уважением ко всем .

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Tatyana, thank you very much))) We are waiting for information ... It is interesting to learn about the fate of the hero and his loved ones ...

Original message
Татьяна,спасибо Вам большое))) Ждем информации...Интересно узнать о судьбе героя и его близких...

Светлана

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! I am the niece of the son of Fedor Moiseevich. Alas, the closest relatives know no more about his fate. We know that everything was missing.

Original message
Здравствуйте! Я племянница сына Федора Моисеевича. Увы, ближайшие родственники о его судьбе знают не больше. Знаем, что пропал без вести и всё.

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello, Svetlana, where are you from? It's just a miracle that you responded. And where does the son of Fyodor Moiseevich live? Write me your email, please try to connect you with relatives.

Original message
Здравствуйте,Светлана!Вы откуда?Это просто чудо,что вы отозвались.А где живёт сын Фёдора Моисеевича?Напишите мне,пожалуйста в личку ваш имейл,попробуем связать вас с родственниками.

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
Svetlana, already know that you contacted relatives. Everything that happened is WONDERFUL !!! I am very happy for you!

Original message
Светлана,уже знаю,что вы связались с родственниками.Всё,что произошло,-это ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНО!!!Я очень рада за вас!

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Reaction score
At MOD, I repeatedly read how respected detectives recommended not to ignore social networks in searches by last name, which Rimma advised me to do.
This is amazing! Here is an extract from the letter. https://poisksvoih.ru/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=2819
I want to share search results. I advertised the search for Degtyar F.M. in the Soltsy group on Odnoklassniki. One woman responded who said she knew a family with similar names and surnames from Soltsy (this is the family of her childhood friend). I got in touch with this friend through a Vkontakte site and sent her photos. And the address turned out to be correct. It turned out that this woman was the granddaughter of Antonina Ivanovna Degtyar (wife of Fyodor Moiseevich), but from her second post-war marriage. She confirmed that the photo is really Fyodor Moiseevich and said that his own son lives in Riga. And today she sent his coordinates. And today Tatyana49 wrote to me, which helped me a lot in finding that the niece of the son of Fyodor Moiseevich also responded to the MOD forum. And apparently, both I and Tatyana came to the same person. Just good luck!
I want to thank you again for your help! Thank you so much!
Rimma.

Re: Dekhtyaryov (Degtyaryov) - missing in Spain

lior »53 minutes ago
Hello! First of all, I want to thank Tatyana Evgenievna and Tatyana 49 for their help in my search! For responsiveness and a great desire to help. I am grateful to all forum users who helped me, gave tips and tips in the search.
Because Tatyana Evgenievna already quoted my message, I can only repeat the above. I appealed again to the RGVIA, to namesakes in social networks. But the search in the Soltsy group on Odnoklassniki helped me. Probably the fact that the city is small and people are very responsive. And here the responses of people from this group helped me get in touch with the relatives of F.M. Degtyar, whom I wanted Not only that, with his own son. And simultaneously with my successful searches, literally on the same day a response came from his relatives to the MOD forum (international association of detectives), where Tatyana 49 posted an ad earlier. Here is such a fortune, although it would seem that the chances were very, very few.
Thanks again to everyone. And for those who seek good luck and patience!

Original message
На МОДе,я неоднократно читала,как уважаемые детективы рекомендовали не игнорировать социальные сети в поисках по фамилиям,что и посоветовала сделать Римме.
Это потрясающе!Вот выписка из письма.https://poisksvoih.ru/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=2819
Я хочу поделиться результатами поиска. Я дала объявление о поиске Дегтяря Ф.М. в группе Сольцы на Одноклассниках. Отозвалась одна женщина, которая сообщила что знает семью с похожими именами и фамилиями из Сольцы (это семья ее подруги детства). Я связалась через сайт " в контакте" с этой ее подругой и отправила ей фотографии. И адрес оказался верным. Оказалось, что эта женщина -внучка Антонины Ивановны Дегтярь (жены Фёдора Моисеевича), но от ее второго послевоенного брака. Она подтвердила что на фото действительно Фёдор Моисеевич и сообщила что его родной сын проживает в Риге. И вот сегодня она прислала его координаты. И сегодня же мне написала Татьяна49, которая очень помогла мне в поиске, что на форуме МОД тоже откликнулась племянница сына Фёдора Моисеевича. И по всей видимости-и я и Татьяна вышли на одного и того же человека. Просто удача!
Я хочу еще раз поблагодарить Вас за помощь! Огромное спасибо!
Римма.

Re: Дехтярёв (Дегтярёв)-пропал без вести в Испании

lior » 53 минуты назад
Здравствуйте! Я хочу в первую очередь поблагодарить Татьяну Евгеньевну и Татьяну 49 за помощь в моих поисках! За отзывчивость и большое желание помочь. Я благодарна всем форумчанам кто помогал мне, давал наводки и подсказки в поиске.
Т.к. Татьяна Евгеньевна уже процитировала моё сообщение, могу только повторить выше сказанное. Я обращалась повторно в РГВИА, к однофамильцам в соц сетях. Но мне помог поиск в группе г.Сольцы на Одноклассниках. Наверное, сказалось то, что город небольшой и люди очень отзывчивые. И вот отклики людей из этой группы помогли мне выйти на связь с родственниками разыскиваемоего мной Дегтяря Ф.М. Мало того- с его родным сыном. И одновременно с моими удачными поисками, буквально в тот же день пришел отклик от его родственников на форум МОД (международное объединение детективов), где Татьяна 49 ранее разместила объявление. Вот такая удача, хотя казалось бы шансов было очень и очень мало.
Еще раз всем большущее спасибо. А тем кто ищет-удачи и терпения!
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
My congratulations!!!!

Original message
Мои поздравления!!!!

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
CONGRATULATIONS!

Original message
ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Empathy for family and friends! And, of course, our congratulations to fellow searchers Tatyana Mishina and Tatyana from Feodosia on the successful completion of yet another difficult search! Sincerely.

Original message
Сопереживание родным и близким! И, конечно же, наши поздравления коллегам-поисковикам - Татьяне Мишиной и Татьяне из Феодосии с успешным завершением еще одного трудного поиска! С уважением.