Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
Hello dear detectives!

I want to raise the topic (perhaps these questions have already been raised in other sections, but still) on the legal organization of detective (detective) activities.

1. It is precisely according to the taxation system that I want to clarify which form is better to choose ... The fact is that opinions are divided and different detectives use a different system for themselves ...

And the second question I wanted to ask:
2. I haven’t visited the Central Administration of Central Development of the Ministry of Internal Affairs yet for a consultation, therefore I would like to consult with you first about the help on technical means (namely, what it looks like, an example, if possible) and the form of a medical certificate (should it have the form 046-1 ?? The same form as for the ownership of weapons?). The question is probably stupid of course, but they can’t answer this question in polyclinics ... :(: oops: I haven’t contacted the TsL yet.
Please share your invaluable experience! (In order not to step on the rake once again young)) :)

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, Alexander!

Original message
Здравствуйте, уважаемые сыщики!

Хочу поднять тему (возможно эти вопросы уже поднимались в других разделах, но все же) по юридической организации детективной (сыскной) деятельности.

1. Именно по системе налогооблажения хочу уточнить, какую из форм лучше выбрать... Дело в том, что мнения разделились и разные детективы применяют для себя разную систему...

И второй вопрос, который хотел задать:
2. В ЦЛРР ГУ МВД не ходил пока для консультации, поэтому предварительно хочу проконсультироваться у Вас по поводу справки по техническим средствам (а именно как она выглядит, пример, если возможно) и формы медицинской справки (она должна иметь форму 046-1 ?? Такая же форма как и на права владения оружием?). Вопрос возможно глупый конечно, но в поликлиниках мне ответить не могут на этот вопрос... :( :oops: А в ЦЛ еще не обращался.
Прошу поделиться своим бесценным опытом! (Дабы не наступать лишний раз на грабли молодым)) :)

Заранее благодарю!

С Уважением, Александр!

Детективное Агентство ОВ. Уфа.

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.eagle-sight.ru
Good

As for help, now 046 was removed for us, I did the usual 086, because we were not allowed to weapons. I didn’t understand a bit about the help on technical means ... Anyway, you will use publicly available means, you don’t need to notify about them, ask to be issued all the more)))

Original message
Доброго!

По поводу справки теперь 046 для нас убрали, я делал обыную 086, ибо к оружию мы никак не допущены. Немного не понял по справке о технических средствах... Все равно будете использовать общедоступные средства, уведомлять о них не надо, просить выдать тем более)))

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Good day.
Documents for 2010 are outdated (changes in the questionnaire, application, and no certificate of technical means are needed) do not focus on them, it is better, as colleagues recommend, go to the ALLR, only they will not give you accessible information in the local one. I got a license of July 15, so the information is "fresh", do not attach any additional information about any technical means. Help ND, PND and general health status form 046-1 (at least I accepted this without problems), a certificate on fingerprinting. As for taxation, whoever is more convenient for many, choose a simplified system.

Original message
Добрый день.
Документы за 2010 год устарели (изменения в анкете, заявлении и не нужна справка о техн. средствах) на них не ориентируйтесь, лучше как рекомендуют коллеги сходите в ОЛЛР, только не в местный там вам тоже доступной информации не дадут. Я получила лицензию от 15 июля, так что информация "свежая", ни о каких технических средствах дополнительных сведений не прилагайте. Справка НД, ПНД и общая о состоянии здоровья форма 046-1 (по крайней мере у меня такую приняли без проблем), справка о проведении дактилоскопии. Что касается налогообложения кому что удобней многие выбирают упрощенку.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Alexander))) If you have not yet received a license, then on the basis of what did you declare the creation of a detective bureau at the Forum? The question is, so to speak, backfill ...))) Just to clarify ... No offense)))

Original message
Александр))) Если Вы еще не получили лицензию,то на основании чего Вы задекларировали на Форуме создание сыскного бюро? Вопрос так сказать-на засыпку...))) Просто для уточнения...Не в обиду)))

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
Alexander! You already wrote that you are getting a license soon ?! What kind of questions about help? Have you already asked me questions that I said I would answer at a meeting ???? So no offense, just interesting !!!!!!

Original message
Александр! Вы же уже писали, что скоро получаете лицензию?! Что за вопросы про справку? Вы мне уже задавали вопросы, на которые я сказал, что отвечу при встрече???? Так не в обиду, просто интересно!!!!!!

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
Good afternoon, Alexander! Form 046-1 is a certificate for obtaining a permit for weapons. We are from the same city, so to speak))) I got it at Repin, 4 in the clinic of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Original message
Добрый день Александр! форма 046-1 и есть справка на получение разрешения на оружие. Мы с вами с одного города, так сказать))) Получал ее на Репина, 4 в поликлинике МВД.

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
Good day to all!
Thank you very much for all the information!

I registered on the forum for a long time, talked as a "guest", so to speak ... Alerts come about the creation of a page of "my", my agency (bureau), someone like ... Long come. Well, the creation algorithm says that if there is a license number - write ...)) So I decided along the way, without wasting time, to submit information on the forum in advance. If you hurry, I apologize! I will have a license in 45-50 days ...

All information about the documents that are needed is collected. But on the site of our, Sverdlovsk Center for Human Rights, they don’t specify which certificate from the polyclinic to present ... I hurried, went through form 046-1, only then alerted me that it might not be in that form ... I decided to clarify all the information on your forum ...

Thank you very much for the link to the Investigator! Clarified the nuances about filling out an application!
IP registered already, everything is in order! Also, thanks for the help in choosing the main view!
And on taxation, the Federal Tax Service said that the "simplified" does not go immediately, but within a month after registration.
For those. I understood everything too!)) I won’t ask ...)

To Alexander! (YES "Option"). Hello hello
That's right, so I get it ... I mean, I get it - I collect the documents ... as a process))) Until the concrete receipt, at least another 45 days, I hope ... (I just gave the documents). I will definitely dial you!

Thanks again for the info!

Sincerely, Alexander!

Original message
Доброго всем времени суток!
Спасибо большое всем за информацию!

Зарегистрировался на форуме уже давно, общался как "гость", так сказать... Оповещения приходят о создании страницы "своей", своего агенства (бюро), у кого как... Давно приходят. Ну и в алгоритме создания написано, что если есть номер лицензии - пишите...)) Вот и решил по ходу дела, не теряя времени, информацию на форуме подать заранее. Если поторопился, прошу прощения! Лицензия будет у меня через 45-50 дней...

Все информацию о документах, которые необходимы собрал. Но на сайте нашего, Свердловского ЦЛРР не уточняют какую справку из поликлиники предъявлять... Я поспешил, прошел по форме 046-1, только потом насторожило меня, что может не по той форме требуется... Решил уточнить у Вас на форуме всю информацию...

За ссылку на "Сыщика" спасибо большое! Прояснил нюансы по поводу заполнения заявления!
ИП зарегистрировал уже, все в порядке! Так же спасибо за помощь в выборе основного вида!
А по налогооблажению, в УФНС сказали, что на "упрощенку" переходить не сразу, а в течении месяца после регистрации.
По тех. средствам тоже все понял!)) Не буду просить...)

Александру! (ДА "Опцион"). Александр, здравствуй!
Все правильно, вот ее и получаю... В смысле получаю - собираю документы..., как процесс))) До конкретного получения еще минимум 45 дней, надеюсь... (документы только отдал). Я Вам обязательно наберу!

Еще раз большое спасибо за информацию!

С Уважением, Александр!