Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Re: Detective Assistant

Арсен said:
Астра said:
Arsen, I have my own opinion about lawyers. Let me put it bluntly, I’ll say simpler, the whole thing was bred, well, even clever, 90% of stupid lawyers who are trying to show themselves to the client. IMHO

Perhaps so Vitaly! But there are normal lawyers who are truly professionals, although there are few of them. ;)

Of course there are, but there are so few of them that you can’t hear about them ...

Original message
Re: Помощник детектива

Арсен said:
Астра said:
Арсен, у меня свое мнение на счет адвокатов. Пусть грубовато выразился,скажу проще ,сплошное разводилово,ладно бы еще по умному,90% тупых юристов,которые пытаются показать себя перед клиентом.ИМХО

Возможно и так Виталий! Но есть и нормальные адвокаты, которые действительно профессионалы своего дела ,хотя таких мало. ;)

Конечно ,есть,но их настолько мало ,что про них не слышно...

Streletski

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day. I'm 25 years old. I do not have work experience. There is no higher education. There is a desire to work and a desire to try yourself in a private investigation. Where should I start to get an assistant to the black hole, or some other position in this area? Thank you in advance.

Original message
Доброго времени суток. мне полных 25 лет. Опыта работы нет. Высшего образования нет. Есть желание работать и желание попробовать себя в частном сыске. С чего стоит начать что бы устроиться помощником к ЧД, или какую-нибудь другую должность в этой сфере? Заранее спасибо.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Answered in another topic.

Original message
Отвечено в другой теме.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! We should not forget the commonplace truth that is not prohibited by law, it is allowed. It is another matter what form this cooperation should put on. I believe that such a person may be entrusted with some of the duties of the black hole to the extent that the employer wishes. He is fully responsible for the student, issues a document at his discretion. I think you shouldn’t be afraid and you need to defend your rights.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Не следует забывать прописную истину, что не запрещено законом, то разрешено. Другое дело, в какую форму облачить это сотрудничество. Я полагаю, что на такое лицо, могут быть возложены некоторые обязанности ЧД в том мере, в какой пожелает работодатель. Он целиком несет ответственность за обучаемого, выдает документ по своему усмотрению. Думаю бояться не стоит и свои права надо отстаивать.
Reaction score
г.Волгодонск. (Ростовская обл.) +7-988-587-50-25
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Hello ! We should not forget the commonplace truth that is not prohibited by law, it is allowed. It is another matter what form this cooperation should put on. I believe that such a person may be entrusted with some of the duties of the black hole to the extent that the employer wishes. He is fully responsible for the student, issues a document at his discretion. I think you shouldn’t be afraid and you need to defend your rights.

In your opinion everything is easy!
Issue a certificate of an assistant to a private detective, certify with the seal of an individual entrepreneur, pay a contribution to a pension fund, pay taxes and all.

Since this year, amendments to laws have been introduced, in the amendments the numbers are multiplied by 10-50, this slightly increases the interest of collectors of duties to various assistants and other lovers of private investigation.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Здравствуйте ! Не следует забывать прописную истину, что не запрещено законом, то разрешено. Другое дело, в какую форму облачить это сотрудничество. Я полагаю, что на такое лицо, могут быть возложены некоторые обязанности ЧД в том мере, в какой пожелает работодатель. Он целиком несет ответственность за обучаемого, выдает документ по своему усмотрению. Думаю бояться не стоит и свои права надо отстаивать.

По Вашему все легко!
Выдать удостоверение помощника частного детектива, заверить печатью индивидуального предпринимателя, заплатить взнос в пенсионный фонд, платить налоги и все.

С этого года вводятся поправки к законам, в поправках цифирки умножены на 10-50, это немножко повышает интерес сборщиков пошлины к различным помощникам и прочим любителям частного сыска.
Reaction score
I fully support Arsen !!!!!!!

Original message
Полностью поддерживаю Арсена!!!!!!!

cybertron2

Участник
Reaction score
Hello dear detectives. Please tell me, can a guard in a security detective association be an assistant to a detective?

Original message
Здравствуйте, уважаемые детективы. Скажите, пожалуйста, может ли охранник в охранно-детективное объединении быть помощником детектива?

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
cybertron2 said:
... security detective association ...
And what kind of legal entity is this?
According to the Law, security and detective activities are separated from each other ...
And the Association is a non-profit structure ...

Original message
cybertron2 said:
... охранно-детективное объединении ...
А что это за юридическое лицо?
По Закону, охранная и детективная деятельность отделены друг от друга...
А Объединение это некоммерческая структура...

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
cybertron2 said:
Hello dear detectives. Please tell me, can a guard in a security detective association be an assistant to a detective?

Detective activity in the Russian Federation may be carried out exclusively by a person who is an individual entrepreneur and who has a license for this activity.
Anyone can work in the IP, with all the ensuing obligations, this is also written in the legislation of the Russian Federation.

Original message
cybertron2 said:
Здравствуйте, уважаемые детективы. Скажите, пожалуйста, может ли охранник в охранно-детективное объединении быть помощником детектива?

Детективной деятельностью в РФ может заниматься исключительно лицо являющееся ИП и имеющее лицензию на эту деятельность.
В ИП может работать кто угодно, со всеми вытекающими обязательствами, это прописано так же в законодательстве РФ.

cybertron2

Участник
Reaction score
Детектив-Молдова said:
cybertron2 said:
... security detective association ...
And what kind of legal entity is this?
According to the Law, security and detective activities are separated from each other ...
And the Association is a non-profit structure ...
For example, the Security and Detective Association "Whirlwind" Izhevsk. They have private security companies and detectives. I saw ads on the Internet that agencies needed actors, actresses, freelancers. I understand that there is no official assistant position. Hence the question, can a guard earn extra money from detectives, theoretically? Formally, of course, work for free, but in fact receive money as a security guard.

Детектив-Юг said:
Detective activity in the Russian Federation may be carried out exclusively by a person who is an individual entrepreneur and who has a license for this activity.
Anyone can work in the IP, with all the ensuing obligations, this is also written in the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Thank you for your reply. I understand correctly that according to the laws, anyone can engage in detective work for free, since everyone is given the right to collect information not related to the personal lives of other citizens, but does one need a license to receive money for this?

Original message
Детектив-Молдова said:
cybertron2 said:
... охранно-детективное объединении ...
А что это за юридическое лицо?
По Закону, охранная и детективная деятельность отделены друг от друга...
А Объединение это некоммерческая структура...
Например, Охранно-детективное объединение «Вихрь» г. Ижевск. У них есть ЧОП и детективы. Я видел объявления в интернете, что агентствам нужны актёры, актрисы, внештатные сотрудники. Я понимаю, что официально должности помощника нет. Отсюда и вопрос, может ли охранник подрабатывать у детективов, теоретически? Формально, конечно работать бесплатно, но на деле получать деньги в качестве охранника.

Детектив-Юг said:
Детективной деятельностью в РФ может заниматься исключительно лицо являющееся ИП и имеющее лицензию на эту деятельность.
В ИП может работать кто угодно, со всеми вытекающими обязательствами, это прописано так же в законодательстве РФ.
Благодарю за ответ. Я правильно понимаю, что согласно законам, заниматься детективной деятельность бесплатно, может кто угодно, поскольку каждому дано право собирать информацию не касающуюся личной жизни других граждан, а чтобы получать за это деньги, нужна лицензия?