whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

SEARCH OIL NICHOLAS

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
100% whatever you say - they are embarrassing, to say the least.
In my opinion, 100% are given only in the morgue.

Original message
100% как не крути - смущают, мягко сказать.
По моему 100% у нас дают только в морге.

Елена Королёва

Private access level
Reaction score
Санкт-Петербург. Частный детектив. +79119018808
Website
osobie-porucheniya.ru
Gentlemen, let’s not argue, I made conclusions for myself and I am very glad that I made them now, and not after) that dear gentlemen give a 100 guarantee and at the same time understanding that I posted the information with the consent of the client, they still call not to me or my assistants at the numbers indicated in the announcement, but they find the mother’s phone on the Internet and call her directly and offer their services on the same conditions. And to promise a 100 percent result for reliable information about the whereabouts of a person who disappeared 9 months ago can either his killer (as an option) or a fraudster. I have already encountered such an organization in Ukraine-Konrad, I will know that there are worthy candidates in Russia too

Original message
Господа, не будем спорить, я для себя выводы сделала и очень рада, что сделала их сейчас, а не после)по поводу того, что уважаемые господа дают 100 гарантию и при этом понимая, что я разместила информацию с согласия клиента, все равно звонят не мне или моим помощникам по телефонам, указанным в объявлении, а находят в интернете телефон матери и звонят напрямую ей и предлагают свои услуги на тех же самых условиях. А уж обещать 100 процентный результат за достоверные сведения о местонахождении человека, пропавшего 9 месяцев назад может либо его убийца (как вариант) либо мошенник. Я уже столкнулась с такой организацией по Украине-Конрад, буду знать, что в РФ тоже есть достойные кандидаты

Detektiv

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
podprismotrom.umi.ru
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
Gentlemen, let’s not argue, I made conclusions for myself and I am very glad that I made them now, and not after) that dear gentlemen give a 100 guarantee and at the same time understanding that I posted the information with the consent of the client, they still call not to me or my assistants at the numbers indicated in the announcement, but they find the mother’s phone on the Internet and call her directly and offer their services on the same conditions. And to promise a 100 percent result for reliable information about the whereabouts of a person who disappeared 9 months ago can either his killer (as an option) or a fraudster. I have already encountered such an organization in Ukraine-Konrad, I will know that there are worthy candidates in Russia too
Dear Elena! As an option, information about this young man is full on the Internet, in the same Vkontakte! A repost is done by everyone who cares !!!. No need to ascribe empty advantages to yourself! I read about it much earlier than I saw on the forum. I wrote to you, you were silent, instead of answering and finding out what and how you arranged what? And after your performance on the forum, I contacted the guy’s mother! Talk about your options, such as "killer or scammers," to your assistants at lunchtime !!!! I also made conclusions !!!

Original message
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
Господа, не будем спорить, я для себя выводы сделала и очень рада, что сделала их сейчас, а не после)по поводу того, что уважаемые господа дают 100 гарантию и при этом понимая, что я разместила информацию с согласия клиента, все равно звонят не мне или моим помощникам по телефонам, указанным в объявлении, а находят в интернете телефон матери и звонят напрямую ей и предлагают свои услуги на тех же самых условиях. А уж обещать 100 процентный результат за достоверные сведения о местонахождении человека, пропавшего 9 месяцев назад может либо его убийца (как вариант) либо мошенник. Я уже столкнулась с такой организацией по Украине-Конрад, буду знать, что в РФ тоже есть достойные кандидаты
Многоуважаемая Елена! Как вариант, информации об этом молодом человеке полным-полно в интернете, в том же Вконтакте! Перепост делают все, кому не все равно!!!. Не надо приписывать себе без того пустые плюсы! Я читал о нем гораздо раньше чем увидел на форуме. Я написал Вам, Вы промолчали, вместо того чтобы ответить и выяснить что и как Вы что устроили? А уже после Вашего спектакля на форуме я связался с матерью парня! Про свои варианты, такие как "убийца или мошенники" своим помощникам рассказывай в обеденный перерыв!!!! Я тоже сделал выводы!!!

Detektiv

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
podprismotrom.umi.ru
Роберт said:
Yes, about the guarantee it is something you have bent. Then, maybe the terms in the contract indicate. 100% down payment refund
After all, you will not find anyone!
And the terms in the contract indicate the guarantee! If we cannot fulfill, we do not even undertake. And if you argue so that "still we will not find anyone," then to work at hell then? Is not it?

Original message
Роберт said:
Да про гарантию это что то вы загнули. Тогда, может и сроки в договоре укажете. Возврата аванса 100%
Ведь не найдете никого!
И сроки в договоре указываются и гарантия! Если мы не можем выполнить, мы даже не беремся. А если рассуждать так, что "все равно никого не найдем", на хрена вообще работать тогда? Не правда ли?

Detektiv

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
podprismotrom.umi.ru
Detektiv said:
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
Dear Elena! As an option, information about this young man is full on the Internet, in the same Vkontakte! A repost is done by everyone who cares !!!. No need to ascribe empty advantages to yourself! I read about it much earlier than I saw on the forum. I wrote to you, you were silent, instead of answering and finding out what and how you arranged what? And after your performance on the forum, I contacted the guy’s mother! Talk about your options, such as "killer or scammers," to your assistants at lunchtime !!!! I also made conclusions !!!

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 526
Original message
Detektiv said:
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
Многоуважаемая Елена! Как вариант, информации об этом молодом человеке полным-полно в интернете, в том же Вконтакте! Перепост делают все, кому не все равно!!!. Не надо приписывать себе без того пустые плюсы! Я читал о нем гораздо раньше чем увидел на форуме. Я написал Вам, Вы промолчали, вместо того чтобы ответить и выяснить что и как Вы что устроили? А уже после Вашего спектакля на форуме я связался с матерью парня! Про свои варианты, такие как "убийца или мошенники" своим помощникам рассказывай в обеденный перерыв!!!! Я тоже сделал выводы!!!

Елена Королёва

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
osobie-porucheniya.ru
If you read about him before, then knowing that you were ready to pay a large fee for his whereabouts, did not begin to offer your services earlier if you were 100% confident in your abilities?

Original message
Если Вы о нем читали раньше, то зная о том, что за его местонахождение готовы заплатить крупное вознаграждение не стали предлагать свои услуги раньше если были уверены в своих силах на все 100?

Елена Королёва

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
osobie-porucheniya.ru
If I am not right to prove the opposite can only be done, find the mother of a son, if you can find and I will apologize and pay you from my pocket, can we even conclude an agreement with you?

Original message
Если я не права доказать обратное можно только делом, найти матери сына, если можете найдите и я извинюсь и заплачу Вам из своего кармана, можем даже с Вами договор заключить?

Detektiv

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
podprismotrom.umi.ru
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
If I am not right to prove the opposite can only be done, find the mother of a son, if you can find and I will apologize and pay you from my pocket, can we even conclude an agreement with you?
Elena good evening! The contract is easy! What are your conditions? Already at all started, let's finish at all)

Original message
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
Если я не права доказать обратное можно только делом, найти матери сына, если можете найдите и я извинюсь и заплачу Вам из своего кармана, можем даже с Вами договор заключить?
Елена добрый вечер! Договор - легко! Каковы Ваши условия? Уж при всех начали, давайте при всех и закончим)

Detektiv

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
podprismotrom.umi.ru
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
If you read about him before, then knowing that you were ready to pay a large fee for his whereabouts, did not begin to offer your services earlier if you were 100% confident in your abilities?
The purpose of my activity is not to prove something to someone! If people want to find something or someone and are really interested in the result, then they turn, pay and we look, but do not shift it onto someone else’s shoulders and do not discuss for two days do not understand anything. So full of work, enough. By the way, I was once again convinced that the initiative is punishable:) ... I repeat, I will not undertake to do anything if I am not sure that I can do it, but to take it and then ask someone for help is not a thing! This, of course, is purely my point of view, everyone lives and works as they see fit! Everyone does not get sick ... :cool:

Original message
Елена Rjhjktdf said:
Если Вы о нем читали раньше, то зная о том, что за его местонахождение готовы заплатить крупное вознаграждение не стали предлагать свои услуги раньше если были уверены в своих силах на все 100?
Целью моей деятельности не является доказывать чего-то кому-то! Если люди хотят найти что-то или кого-то и действительно заинтересованы в результате, то они обращаются, оплачивают и мы ищем, а не перекладываем это на чьи-то плечи и не дискутируем по два дня не пойми о чем. Работы итак полно, хватает. Кстати еще раз убедился в том, что инициатива наказуема:)... Я повторюсь, я не возьмусь выполнять что-либо, если не уверен в том, что смогу выполнить, а взяться и потом просить у кого то помощи - это не дело! Это конечно, сугубо моя точка зрения, каждый живет и работает по своему усмотрению! Всем не хворать... :cool:

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Sergey))) So what's the matter ... Provide the requested information to the customer (if there are developments with a 100% guarantee) -help the mother find her son and get 200 tr .... Moreover, right away, without prepayment, so to speak .. . and all ...

Original message
Сергей))) Так в чем же дело...Предоставь истребуемую информацию заказчику (если имеются наработки со 100% гарантии)-помоги матери найти сына и получи 200 т.р....Притом сразу,без предоплаты,так сказать... и все...