Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Tatyana, there is the first clue -
Irena Gubinskaya, 18-08-1943, where you wrote, really worked from 1963 to 1980. So, this is the wife of the son of the deceased.
One woman with that name and surname still seems to live near Vilnius, tomorrow we will try to reach her.
We also found one Igor G., we’ll also make an attempt tomorrow.

Original message
Татьяна, есть первая зацепка -
Ирена Губинская, 18-08-1943, там, где вы написали, действительно работала с 1963 по 1980 г. Значит, это жена сына погибшего.
Одна женщина с таким именем и фамилией до сих пор вроде живет около Вильнюса, завтра будем пытаться на нее выйти.
А еще нашли одного Игоря Г., тоже сделаем завтра попытку.

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Hello, hello. Yes, it seems that this is the woman who is suitable for age. The son of a found fighter must be born in 1941. He was 18 years old when he went to the front and left a girl-wife at home, expecting a baby.

Oleg, I’m not leaving the topic, I hope that you will succeed.

Original message
Олег,здравствуйте. Да , похоже это именно та женщина, подходит по возрасту. Сын найденного бойца должен быть 1941 года рождения. Ему было 18 лет ,когда он ушел на фронт а дома осталась девочка-жена,ожидающая ребенка.

Олег, с темы не выхожу, надеюсь ,что у Вас все получиться.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detective.lt
Good morning, Tatiana, good, because it turned out to be that woman. But with her husband divorced, he is a drinker and sometimes inadequate. But their 2 children, he says, are good - Igor lives and works in Sweden, will soon come on vacation, and Violet’s daughter lives in Vilnius, even in the same house, he was thoroughly renovated. Only now they talked beautifully with Violet, she’s all interested, she’s waiting for your call to mobile +370 610 10669. By the way, she said that you can also talk with your father, they supervise him and rent his apartment. Report on further movements, it is very interesting to us.

Original message
Доброе утро, Татьяна, доброе, т.к. это оказалась именно та женщина. Но с мужем развелись, он пьющий и иногда неадекватный. Зато дети их те 2, говорит, хорошие - Игорь живет и работает в Швеции, скоро приедит в отпуск, а дочь Виолета живет в Вильнюсе, даже в том же доме, он капитально отремонтирован. Только сейчас красиво переговорили с Виолетой, ей это все интересно, ждет вашего звонка на сотовый +370 610 10669 . Кстати, сказала, что с отцом можно тоже говорить, они его курируют и снимают ему квартиру. Сообщите о дальнейших движениях, нам это очень интересно.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
WELL DONE!!!!!

Original message
БРАВО!!!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
A low bow to both Olegas and Tatyana !!!!!
I am proud of you!!!!!

Original message
Низкий поклон и Олегасу, и Татьяне!!!!!
Я горжусь вами!!!!!

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Dear Oleg! I bow to you from all those who seek, find and return soldiers from that terrible war. After such searches, we say: THE SOLDIER HAS RETURNED HOME, WAIT.

Of course, I will certainly cry, because his parents, brothers and sisters will not see how he returned. But waiting for him, waiting for his nephews, nieces, grandchildren, the wives of his brothers. All unanimously decided to pick it up and rebury it in their homeland.

In that war all Ukrainians, Belarusians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Uzbeks and Kazakhs won. So now we are looking for the whole huge team of volunteers and caring people of all nationalities and peoples. More and more geography helping us.

It was hard to find in Lithuania, and I did not immediately contact you, knowing your employment. But she wrote and received such a quick and joyful response.

Thank you very much Oleg !!! THANK!!

Thank you dear Andrei Nikolaevich for your forum and always reliable assistance to me .

Original message
Уважаемый Олег! Низкий поклон Вам передаю от всех тех, кто ищет, находит и возвращет солдат с той страшной войны. После таких поисков, мы говорим: ВЕРНУЛСЯ СОЛДАТ ДОМОЙ, ДОЖДАЛИСЬ.

Я, конечно обязательно поплачу, ведь его родители, братья и сёстра уже не увидят , как он вернулся. Но его ждут, ждут племянники,племянницы, внуки, жены его братьев. Все единогласно приняли решение забрать и перезахоронить его у себя на Родине.

В той войне побеждали все украинцы,беларусы,латыши ,литовцы,узбеки и казахи. Так и сейчас мы ищем всем огромным коллективом волонтеров и неравнодушных всех национальностей и народов. Все больше и обширнее география помогающих нам.

Трудно было найти в Литве, и я не сразу обратилась к Вам ,зная вашу занятость . Но вот написала и получила такой скорый и радостный ответ.

Спасибо Вам огромное Олег!!! СПАСИБО!!

Спасибо уважаемому Андрею Николаевичу за ваш форум и всегда безотказную помощь мне.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detective.lt
Tatyana, you are doing a holy work ...
PS Please inform me later about the participation of my son and grandchildren in further events.

Original message
Татьяна, Святое дело делаете...
P.S. Проинформируйте пожалуйста меня потом об участии сына и внуков в дальнейших событиях

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Re: Gubinsky Alexey Alekseevich

Vilnius said:
Tatyana, you are doing a holy work ...
PS Please inform me later about the participation of my son and grandchildren in further events.

Not applicable !!! Waiting for a photo of a soldier, his family. As they send it, I’ll post it here.
And also here is the topic here on the site soldier.ru https://www.soldat.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34466

Original message
Re: Губинский Алексей Алексеевич

Vilnius said:
Татьяна, Святое дело делаете...
P.S. Проинформируйте пожалуйста меня потом об участии сына и внуков в дальнейших событиях

Неприменно!!! Жду фото солдата, его семьи. Как пришлют- размещу тут .
А также вот тема тут на сайте солдат.ру https://www.soldat.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34466