Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Question on road accident

ffosters

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day! The following question appeared about 3 weeks ago an accident occurred (Us (2 passengers, +18 years old) on a honda dio AF 56 moped (50 cc), a MT-10 motorcycle with a sidecar (649 cc) was cut, (we We drove on the right side along a lighted street, clipped to the left) and disappeared from the accident scene, 1 passenger was unconscious (driver), after the ambulance arrived, they naturally called the traffic police, the traffic police inspector hinted that if we arrange an accident, the driver’s rights will be taken away and we will be given a fine for alcohol (0.7 ppm, beer), but you can’t even issue it, but the MT driver will still be punished (if we find out who it would be) .. we naturally didn’t issue it, they wrote like he fell (I have there was a strong headbang + shock, how could they give me something to sign at all?) .. naturally no one came to the scene of the accident, we didn’t draw up a protocol, after a couple of days we called the inspector and pointed to the violators, he said that they would find out .. a couple of days passed, no one called back, I went to the traffic police and asked how were things, but they even They didn’t do anything, they gave me an explanatory note, almost 3 weeks passed, and there was no answer from the traffic police, no one called, no one came to watch the vehicle, etc. ... nevertheless, we found out what kind of the driver was not the owner of MT, but a minor ( as it turned out his father was a policeman ), all 3 were drunk, they all told a friend, who then told us ..

Question what to do? Should I write a statement to the police? Material damage was caused to us by about 2-3 thousand UAH, + 2 weeks of sick leave, I would not want the violators to go so easily .. How much can we get a fine for drunk driving (0.7 ppm, beer) of a moped 50 cubic meters . see (have a driving license category C)? If the offender fled the scene of an accident and left us in this state, does this mean that he automatically pleaded guilty?

Original message
Добрый день! Появился следующий вопрос примерно 3 недели назад произошло ДТП (Нас (2 пассажира, +18 лет) на мопеде honda dio AF 56 (50 куб. см.), подрезал мотоцикл МТ-10 с коляской (649 куб. см.), (мы ехали по правой стороне по освещенной улице, подрезали слева) и скрылся с места ДТП, 1 пассажир был без сознания (водитель), после приезда скорой помощи, они естественно вызвали ГАИ, инспектор ГАИ намекнул, что если оформим ДТП, у водителя заберут права и нам выпишут штраф за алкоголь (0,7 промилле, пиво), но можно его и не оформлять, но водителя МТ все равно накажут (если мы узнаем, кто это бы).. мы естественно не оформили, написали типа сам упал (у меня был сильный удар головой + шок, как мне могли дать что то вообще подписывать?)..на место ДТП никто естественно никто не приезжал, протокол не составляли, через пару дней мы позвонили инспектору, и указали на нарушителей, он сказал, что будут узнавать.. прошло пару дней, никто не перезванивал, я поехал в ГАИ и спросил как там дела, но они походу даже ничего не предпринимали, дали мне написать объяснительную, вот прошло уже почти 3 недели, а ответа с ГАИ так и не было, никто не звонил, никто не приезжал смотреть транспортное средство и т.д... тем не менее мы узнали, что за рулем был не хозяин МТ, а несовершеннолетний (как оказалось у него отец милиционер), все 3-е были в нетрезвом состоянии, это все они рассказывали подруге, которая потом рассказала нам..

Вопрос, что делать? Стоит ли писать заявление в милицию? Материальный ущерб нам нанесли примерно на 2-3 тысячи грн, + 2 недели больничного, не хотелось бы, чтобы нарушителям так легко все прошло.. Сколько нам могут выписать штраф за управление в нетрезвом состоянии (0,7 промилле, пиво) мопеда 50 куб. см. (есть водительские права категории С) ? Если нарушитель скрылся с места ДТП, и оставил нас в таком состоянии, это означает, что он автоматически признал свою вину?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Your question has been sent to users of the Forum.

Original message
Ваш вопрос разослан пользователям Форума.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
The application must be written to the traffic police’s own security service, or to the structure that in Ukraine is engaged in verification of MI against traffic police officers (prosecutor's office). Write everything as it was. You can forget about alcohol, it has already caught a trace.

Original message
Заявление нужно писать в службу собственной безопасности ГАИ, или в ту структуру, которая в Украине занимается проверка ми в отношении сотрудников ГАИ(прокуратуру). Написать все как было. Про алкоголь можно забыть, его уже и след простыл.

ffosters

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
If you mean alcohol with us, then it was recorded in the clinic + I wrote in the explanatory traffic police ..

Your question has been sent to users of the Forum.
Thank!

Original message
Если Вы имеете ввиду алкоголь у нас, то его же зафиксировали в поликлинике + я писал в объяснительной ГАИ..

Ваш вопрос разослан пользователям Форума.
Спасибо!
Reaction score
This is not the site of the prosecutor’s office, just in case I don’t know where to write ...

Original message
Это не сайт прокуратуры,это я на всякий случай если не знаете куда писать...

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
firstly, it was not necessary for the moped driver to drive while not sober.
secondly, you won’t achieve anything, it was necessary to complete everything on the spot, and if you refused, then there’s nothing more to say.
Of course no one will forbid you to file an application with the police, but how effective will it be?

Original message
во первых не нужно было водителю мопеда садиться за руль в не трезвом состоянии.
во вторых уже ничего не добьетесь, необходимо было на месте все оформлять, а раз отказались, то больше говорить не о чем.
конечно никто Вам не запретить подать заявление в милицию, но на сколько это будет результативно?

ffosters

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
This is not the site of the prosecutor’s office, just in case I don’t know where to write ...
I want to get answers to my questions, that's why I wrote to the thread: Services of lawyers and lawyers-> Ask a lawyer a question, consult with the community

secondly, you won’t achieve anything, it was necessary to complete everything on the spot, and if you refused, then there’s nothing more to say.
Well, that's why I asked a number of questions that no one ever answered ..
Yes, and what have they refused? For what reason did the traffic cop generally ask about this? His job is to formalize everything as expected, and not to scare him with the selection of rights and a fine, especially in a state after an accident.

Original message
Это не сайт прокуратуры,это я на всякий случай если не знаете куда писать...
Я хочу получить ответы на мои вопросы, именно по этому написал в ветку: Услуги адвокатов и юристов->Задать вопрос адвокату, посоветоваться с сообществом

во вторых уже ничего не добьетесь, необходимо было на месте все оформлять, а раз отказались, то больше говорить не о чем.
Ну по этому я и задал ряд вопросов, на которые так никто и не ответил ..
Да и при чем тут отказались? По какой причине гаишник вообще про это спрашивал ? Его дело оформить все как положено, а не пугать отбором прав и штрафом, тем более в состоянии после ДТП.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Yes, of course, it is necessary to initiate the case of bodily injury by a driver who was intoxicated, who could not cope with driving and who had an accident, which was recorded by traffic police and doctors.
The victim naturally has the right to file an application on the fact of bodily harm during an accident.

And according to the Administrative Code, driving a vehicle while intoxicated is punishable by a fine of 2 550 to 3 400 UAH. Also, punishment may include administrative arrest (7–15 days), community service (40–60 hours) and paid seizure of a car.
Plus fines for helmets, the driver and the passenger must be wearing fastened helmets. etc...

Original message
Да дело конечно надо возбуждать по факту нанесения телесных повреждение водителем находившемся в состоянии алкогольного опьянения, не справившимся с управлением транспортным средством и допустившим ДТП, что зафиксировано сотрудниками ДАИ и медиками.
Потерпевший естественно вправе подать заявление по факту получения телесных повреждений при ДТП.

А согласно Административному кодексу, вождение транспортного средства в состоянии алкогольного опьянения карается штрафом от 2 550 до 3 400 грн. Также наказание может предусматривать административный арест (7–15 суток), общественные работы (40–60 часов) и оплатное изымание авто.
Плюс штрафы за шлемы, водитель и пассажир должны быть в застегнутых шлемах. и т.д...

secrets

Private access level
Reaction score
Forget what happened - and thank God that you survived! As for the rest, be guided by the fact that in Ukraine there is no such concept of “justice” ... I’m generally surprised that you still had some kind of compensation (especially monetary) ...

Original message
Забудьте о том что произошло-и благодарите Бога что живы остались! А в остальном руководствуйтесь тем что в Украине нет такого понятия "правосудие"...я вообще удивлен что вам еще была какая то компенсация (денежная тем более)...

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детективная служба Орлан. Харьков said:
firstly, it was not necessary for the moped driver to drive while not sober.
Of course no one will forbid you to file an application with the police, but how effective will it be?

This is what I like, otherwise the guys are suffering!

Original message
Детективная служба Орлан. Харьков said:
во первых не нужно было водителю мопеда садиться за руль в не трезвом состоянии.
конечно никто Вам не запретить подать заявление в милицию, но на сколько это будет результативно?

Вот это мне нравится, а то ребята х-ей страдают!