whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Collaboration with a psychologist

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Астра said:
Something for the psychologist. You are too emotional. I am not against the analysis of my features, I promise that I will summarize honestly your research. I look forward to the results of the work, as you said, "following from what you write on the forum." If you need to answer additional questions, ask.

dignost-k said:
Thanks to everyone who agreed :)
But no one allowed to spread something in open access ...

Vitaliy! We all look forward to your agreement.

Original message
Астра said:
Что то для психолога Вы слишком эмоциональны. Я не против анализа моих особенностей, обещаю , что резюмирую честно Ваши исследования. Жду результатов работы, как Вы сказали" следуя из того что пишите на форуме". Если нужно ответить на дополнительные вопросы , задавайте .

dignost-k said:
Спасибо всем, кто согласился :)
Но в открытый доступ выкладывать что-то никто не разрешил...

Виталий! Мы все с нетерпением ждем твоего согласия.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
And I was diagnosed: D how !!! Cool.

Original message
А меня продиагностировали :D во как!!! Прикольно.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Роберт said:
And finally ..... Psychotherapy, all sorts of self-knowledge - this is good. Oh. I love it all.

... self-flagellation, dusting of his head with ashes, etc. etc.

Original message
Роберт said:
И ваще,..... Психотерапия, самопознания всякие - это хорошо. Ах. Люблю все это.

..., самобичевание, посыпание своей головы пеплом и т.д. и т. п.

dignost-k

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Post open info about me.

I am writing a little so as not to take away your precious time))
Something like this :)
Since a very nervous critic didn’t even understand that I’m analyzing not your photos, namely the emotional features, and then connecting them with the genetic structures (Lombroso has nothing to do with it, yes), then. I explain :)
If anyone doesn’t have a photo here, I can also write. About the accuracy of waiting for reviews. Thanks to everyone who answered and did not hysteria in drugs. Experimental method, yes: D

Parietal lobes above the frontal
Demand immediate execution of instructions. In these cases, “tunnel vision” may be a problem. When achieving goals, you can be impatient. Love fast, instant, accurate action. If someone slows down this order of things, you feel angry. Focus your energy on what you see, you need it right now. If you do not achieve what you want, the energy of anger is transformed into force.

The corners of the lips are down.
Motivated by painful experience. After a painful experience and experiences, you subconsciously expect that there will also be problems (but this does not mean that pessimism is on a conscious level).

The size of the lower lip (with this feature you are most likely associated with severe stress)
In a state of equilibrium, when there is interest in what is happening. In this case, give all the energy, strength, knowledge to the business. Need a positive rating. Recognition is important. Often you think that others underestimate you and your work.

The length of the legs in relation to the body is less (short legs, the body is larger).
(Here, some conscientiously measured in cm. The proportionality measurement algorithm in this case is as follows: in the standing position (without shoes, of course) you need to determine the distance between the floor and the greater trochanter of the femur. Then, in the sitting position, measure the distance between the surface on which you are sitting, and the seventh cervical vertebra.)
You feel more comfortable in motion. Surely, do sports (active). Again, with physical activity, emotionally positive, consciously acting, feel in unity (perhaps even irreplaceable).

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Выложите в открытый доступ инфо про меня.

Пишу немного, чтобы не отнимать Вашего драгоценного времени))
Как-то так :)
Поскольку некто очень нервный критик даже не понял, что я анализирую не ваши фото, а именно эмоциональные особенности, а потом связываю их с генетическими структурами(Ломброзо не при чем, да), то вот. Поясняю :)
Если у кого вообще здесь нет фото - тоже могу написать. Про точность жду рецензий. Спасибо всем, кто ответил и не истерил в ЛС. Метод экспериментальный, да :D

Теменные доли выше лобных
Требуете немедленного выполнения поручений. В этих случаях проблемой может быть «тоннельное зрение». При достижении целей можете быть нетерпеливы . Любите быстрые, мгновенные точные действия. Если кто-то тормозит такой порядок вещей, чувствуете гнев. Фокусируете энергию на том, что видите, вам это нужно прямо сейчас. Если не добиваетесь, чего хотите, энергия гнева трансформируется в силу.

Углы губ вниз.
Мотивирован болезненным опытом. После болезненного опыта и переживаний подсознательно ждете, что дальше будут тоже проблемы(но это не значит, что на сознательном уровне пессимизм).

Величина нижней губы(с этой особенностью у вас скорее всего связан сильный стресс)
В состоянии равновесия, когда к происходящему есть интерес. В этом случае отдаете делу всю энергию, силы, знания. Нуждаетесь в положительной оценке. Признание важно. Часто считаете, что окружающие недооценивают вас и ваш труд.

Длина ног по отношению к туловищу меньше(короткие ноги, туловище больше).
(Тут некоторые добросовестно замеряли в см. Алгоритм измерения пропорций в данном случае такой: в положении стоя(без обуви, естественно) нужно определить расстояние между полом и большим вертелом большой бедренной кости. Потом в положении сидя измерить расстояние между поверхностью, на которой сидите, и седьмым шейным позвонком.)
Комфортнее чувствуете себя в движении. Наверняка, занимаетесь спортом(активный). Опять же при физической активности эмоционально положительны, сознательно действующий, чувствуете себя в единстве(возможно даже незаменимым).

dignost-k

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Роберт said:
And I was diagnosed: D how !!! Cool.
Great reaction :) Thank you.
I would appreciate feedback. If anything - they have already forbidden me to approach children, so as not to kill them with my analysis :)

Original message
Роберт said:
А меня продиагностировали :D во как!!! Прикольно.
Отличная реакция :) Спасибо.
Я была бы благодарна за обратную связь. Если что - к детям мне уже запретили приближаться, чтобы не убить их своим анализом :)
Reaction score
Website
www.
dignost-k said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Post open info about me.

I am writing a little so as not to take away your precious time))
Something like this :)
Since a very nervous critic didn’t even understand that I’m analyzing not your photos, namely the emotional features, and then connecting them with the genetic structures (Lombroso has nothing to do with it, yes), then. I explain :)
If anyone doesn’t have a photo here, I can also write. About the accuracy of waiting for reviews. Thanks to everyone who answered and did not hysteria in drugs. Experimental method, yes: D

Parietal lobes above the frontal
Demand immediate execution of instructions. In these cases, “tunnel vision” may be a problem. When achieving goals, you can be impatient. Love fast, instant, accurate action. If someone slows down this order of things, you feel angry. Focus your energy on what you see, you need it right now. If you do not achieve what you want, the energy of anger is transformed into force.

The corners of the lips are down.
Motivated by painful experience. After a painful experience and experiences, you subconsciously expect that there will also be problems (but this does not mean that pessimism is on a conscious level).

The size of the lower lip (with this feature you are most likely associated with severe stress)
In a state of equilibrium, when there is interest in what is happening. In this case, give all the energy, strength, knowledge to the business. Need a positive rating. Recognition is important. Often you think that others underestimate you and your work.

The length of the legs in relation to the body is less (short legs, the body is larger).
(Here, some conscientiously measured in cm. The proportionality measurement algorithm in this case is as follows: in the standing position (without shoes, of course) you need to determine the distance between the floor and the greater trochanter of the femur. Then, in the sitting position, measure the distance between the surface on which you are sitting, and the seventh cervical vertebra.)
You feel more comfortable in motion. Surely, do sports (active). Again, with physical activity, emotionally positive, consciously acting, feel in unity (perhaps even irreplaceable).

A kind request to the Forum administrators: URGENTLY REMOVE MY PHOTO! :)

Original message
dignost-k said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Выложите в открытый доступ инфо про меня.

Пишу немного, чтобы не отнимать Вашего драгоценного времени))
Как-то так :)
Поскольку некто очень нервный критик даже не понял, что я анализирую не ваши фото, а именно эмоциональные особенности, а потом связываю их с генетическими структурами(Ломброзо не при чем, да), то вот. Поясняю :)
Если у кого вообще здесь нет фото - тоже могу написать. Про точность жду рецензий. Спасибо всем, кто ответил и не истерил в ЛС. Метод экспериментальный, да :D

Теменные доли выше лобных
Требуете немедленного выполнения поручений. В этих случаях проблемой может быть «тоннельное зрение». При достижении целей можете быть нетерпеливы . Любите быстрые, мгновенные точные действия. Если кто-то тормозит такой порядок вещей, чувствуете гнев. Фокусируете энергию на том, что видите, вам это нужно прямо сейчас. Если не добиваетесь, чего хотите, энергия гнева трансформируется в силу.

Углы губ вниз.
Мотивирован болезненным опытом. После болезненного опыта и переживаний подсознательно ждете, что дальше будут тоже проблемы(но это не значит, что на сознательном уровне пессимизм).

Величина нижней губы(с этой особенностью у вас скорее всего связан сильный стресс)
В состоянии равновесия, когда к происходящему есть интерес. В этом случае отдаете делу всю энергию, силы, знания. Нуждаетесь в положительной оценке. Признание важно. Часто считаете, что окружающие недооценивают вас и ваш труд.

Длина ног по отношению к туловищу меньше(короткие ноги, туловище больше).
(Тут некоторые добросовестно замеряли в см. Алгоритм измерения пропорций в данном случае такой: в положении стоя(без обуви, естественно) нужно определить расстояние между полом и большим вертелом большой бедренной кости. Потом в положении сидя измерить расстояние между поверхностью, на которой сидите, и седьмым шейным позвонком.)
Комфортнее чувствуете себя в движении. Наверняка, занимаетесь спортом(активный). Опять же при физической активности эмоционально положительны, сознательно действующий, чувствуете себя в единстве(возможно даже незаменимым).

Убедительная просьба к администраторам Форума: СРОЧНО УБЕРИТЕ МОЁ ФОТО! :)