Not open for further replies.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Colleagues, let's not get hung up on disciplinary issues, let the clever understand and take into account, otherwise, do not repeat twice without desalination. Maybe we drove this stop and went on to work fruitfully?

Original message
Коллеги, давайте не зацикливаться на дисциплинарных вопросах, умный да поймет и примет к сведению, в противном случае - без рассусоливания два раза не повторять. Может проехали эту остановку и поехали дальше плодотворно работать ?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Vilnius said:
Colleagues, let's not get hung up on disciplinary issues, let the clever understand and take into account, otherwise, do not repeat twice without desalination. Maybe we drove this stop and went on to work fruitfully?
I support Olegas!
Wisely!

Original message
Vilnius said:
Коллеги, давайте не зацикливаться на дисциплинарных вопросах, умный да поймет и примет к сведению, в противном случае - без рассусоливания два раза не повторять. Может проехали эту остановку и поехали дальше плодотворно работать ?
Поддерживаю Олегас!
Мудро!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! I support Astra and consider BAN in vain. And Vapm Eugene just advise, the word idiot, to keep with you. Here you had to, and not him. my opinion may not coincide with the opinion of others. Igor, Riga

Original message
Привет ! Астру поддерживаю и считаю БАН напрасным. А вапм Евгений просто советую, слово идиот, оставить при себе. Тут вас надо было, а не его. мое мнение может не совпадать с мнением других. Игорь, Рига

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Thank you for your understanding, colleagues.

Original message
Спасибо за понимание, коллеги
Reaction score
And on this solemn note, let's close the topic for further discussion.

BAN - has already been discussed, it is well deserved. Astra did not want to participate in the discussion of the Kyrgyz Republic, stood out. I went to the separated section to humiliate our participants - they banned me after many warnings.

Original message
И на этой торжественной ноте давайте закроем тему для дальнейшего обсуждения.

БАН - уже обсуждался, он вполне заслуженный. Астра не хотел участвовать в обсуждении КР, выделились. Пошел в отделенный раздел уничижать наших участников - забанили после многих предупреждений.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
The topic is closed.

Original message
Тема закрыта.
Status