Not open for further replies.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич said:
Астра said:
You can block me at all !!! Well, I’ll not stand this bullshit anymore. You love to exclude everyone from the forum who disagrees with you! Continue the tradition !!!

Especially for a colleague from Samara:
III. General rules of communication on the forum:

1. Communication on the forum is based on the principles of literacy and mutual respect between the interlocutors.
2. Active debates and debates in the subject are allowed if they are held in a constructive manner and ethical standards are respected.
3. The forum is not allowed non-normative vocabulary, various kinds of jargon and "Padon" slang.
4. At the forum, insults and actions aimed at provoking aggression of other forum participants are unacceptable.
5. At the forum, the use of obscene words, abuse, expressions offensive to other participants is unacceptable.
6. At the Forum, expressing and creating themes of a racist and extremist orientation containing harsh, unfriendly calls and statements addressed to any nationalities or nationalities is unacceptable; as well as discriminatory on political views, sexual orientation, religious, gender and age and other grounds.
7. The forum is unacceptable clarification of personal relationships and skirmishes in common topics. If necessary, use "private messages" or third-party communications.

It’s sad that our colleagues cannot read Forum Rules !
And when do they according to the rules start yelling that their rights are violated: D
Similar rules have been adopted in all forums of the Internet space. This is in the order of things.

Original message
Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич said:
Астра said:
Можешь вообще меня заблокировать!!! Ну эту бредятину я больше терпеть не стану. Ты же любишь всех исключать с форума кто с тобой не согласен ! Продолжай традиции!!!

Специально для коллеги из Самары:
III. Общие правила общения на форуме:

1. Общение на форуме строится на принципах грамотности и взаимоуважения между собеседниками.
2. Допускаются активные споры и дебаты в теме, в случае если они проходят в конструктивном ключе и соблюдаются этические нормы.
3. На форуме недопустимы не нормативная лексика, различного рода жаргон и "падонский" сленг.
4. На форуме недопустимы оскорбления а также действия, направленные на провокацию агрессии других участников форума.
5. На форуме недопустимо использование нецензурных слов, брани, оскорбительных для других участников выражений.
6. На Форуме недопустимы высказывание и создание тем расистской и экстремистской направленности, содержащих резкие, недоброжелательные призывы и высказывания в адрес любых национальностей или народностей; а также дискриминирующих по политическим взглядам, сексуальной ориентации, религиозному, половому и возрастному и другим признакам.
7. На форуме недопустимы выяснения личных отношений и перепалки в общих темах. При необходимости используйте "личные сообщения" либо сторонние средства связи.

Печально, что наши коллеги не умеют читать правила форума!
А когда поступают с ними по правилам начинают вопить, что именно их права нарушаются :D
Аналогичные правила приняты на всех форумах интернет пространства. Это в порядке вещей.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
For my part, I wish the Forum administrators to be consistent and principled in the eradication of rudeness on our resource and more often use their powers, according to the Forum Rules to maintain constructive communication on it!
I support this point of view. Communication should be respectful in relation to the participants in the discussion and the key. Boorish attacks must be stopped immediately.

Original message
Со своей стороны пожелаю администраторам Форума быть последовательными и принципиальными в искоренении хамства на нашем ресурсе и чаще использовать свои полномочия, согласно Правил Форума для поддержания на нём конструктивного общения!
Поностью поддерживаю данную точку зрения. Общение должно быть в уважительном, по отношению к участникам дискуссиии ключе. Хамские выпады нужно пресекать сразу же.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Appeal to the moderators! Please remove hysterical messages that are not related to the topic of this section.

Original message
Обращение к модераторам! Уберите пожалуйста сообщения истеричные,не относящиеся к теме данного раздела.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
JR Securrity Consulting Group said:
Appeal to the moderators! Please remove hysterical messages that are not related to the topic of this section.
Hang and remove the day.

Original message
JR Securrity Consulting Group said:
Обращение к модераторам! Уберите пожалуйста сообщения истеричные,не относящиеся к теме данного раздела.
Сутки повесит и уберём.

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. +7-921-900- 64-25
Website
www.private-detective.ru
For my part, I wish the Forum administrators to be consistent and principled in the eradication of rudeness on our resource and more often use their powers, according to the Forum Rules to maintain constructive communication on it!
I fully support.
Hamam is not a place among us !!!

Original message
Со своей стороны пожелаю администраторам Форума быть последовательными и принципиальными в искоренении хамства на нашем ресурсе и чаще использовать свои полномочия, согласно Правил Форума для поддержания на нём конструктивного общения!
Полность поддерживаю.
Хамам не место среди нас!!!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Andrey Vasilievich! Thank you so much for creating a new section. Sorry, his competitive intelligence is sick of it. It would be interesting to ask him, does he only feed all info, or did he already do something? And not a modest question, but he got out into the administrators early? Igor, Riga

Original message
Андрей Васильевич ! Огромное спасибо за создание нового раздела. Извините, задолбала его конкурентная разведка. Интересно у него было бы спросить, он всех только инфой кормит, или сам уже что-то делал ? И не скромный вопрос, а в администраторы он не рано вылез ? Игорь, Рига

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Vitaly, you’re wrong, I don’t like it — don’t read, if you want to express a point of view — be correct. I also do not read this whole theory, I only partially get acquainted, but only because there is no time for this, although a lot of useful things can be gleaned. This is friendly advice.

Original message
Виталий, ты не прав, не нравится - не читай, хочешь высказать точку зрения - будь корректен. Я тоже всю эту теорию не читаю, только частично знакомлюсь, но только потому, что нет для этого времени, хотя много полезного можно почерпнуть. Это дружеский совет.
Reaction score
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Andrey Vasilievich! Thank you so much for creating a new section. Sorry, his competitive intelligence is sick of it. It would be interesting to ask him, does he only feed all info, or did he already do something? And not a modest question, but he got out into the administrators early? Igor, Riga

Section I made!

Zadolbala his KR - this is mine ????

Or he himself has already done something - he has done a lot (we are in different cities and countries, but I don’t subscribe for the beauty of the soul pen for $ 500 - by the way I had to)

It may be too early for administrators - but did not get out but was appointed the owner of the resource !!!

FINALLY. All the same, you will not get around the topic, methods and capabilities of the Kyrgyz Republic, so you need to learn .... Even the old and well-deserved wars! IMHO

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Андрей Васильевич ! Огромное спасибо за создание нового раздела. Извините, задолбала его конкурентная разведка. Интересно у него было бы спросить, он всех только инфой кормит, или сам уже что-то делал ? И не скромный вопрос, а в администраторы он не рано вылез ? Игорь, Рига

Раздел я сделал!

Задолбала его КР - это моя????

Или сам уже что-то сделал - сделал и многое (мы в разных городах и странах, но я не за красоту душевную ручкой за 500 долларов подписываюсь - к слову пришлось)

В администраторы может и рано - но не вылез а назначен владельцем ресурса!!!

НАПОСЛЕДОК. Вы все равно не обойдете в деятельности тематику, методы и возможности КР, так что надо учиться.... Даже старым и заслуженным войнам! ИМХО

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The section is necessary, the direction exists and we are working on it. Accordingly, on our forum it is necessary. If anyone does not like the topic, I suggest not reading. Boorish and incorrect attitude to the organization and its members, I consider unworthy of those professionals who are on our site.
And yet, I personally find it unpleasant when, in the discussion of professional topics, posts creep in reflecting personal hostility towards any of the participants in this forum, to posts, regalia and the organization of IAPD itself, etc.
As a result of which, as the PM of the MOD organization, I will ask the President and the Council of the organization to consider finding such forum participants and members of the organization on this site and in the organization as a whole.

Original message
Раздел нужный,направление существует и мы работаем по нему. Соответственно и на нашем форуме это необходимо. Если кому -либо не нравится тема,предлагаю не читать. Хамское и не корректное отношение к организации и ее членам,считаю недостойным,тех профессионалов,которые находятся на нашей площадке.
И еще,мне лично неприятно,когда в обсуждении профессиональных тем,вкрадываются посты отражающие личную неприязнь к кому бы то ни было из участников данного форума,к должностям,регалиям и самой организации IAPD и пр.
Вследствие чего,как ДЧ организации МОД,я буду просить Президента и Совет организации,о рассмотрении вопроса нахождения таких участников форума и членов организации на этой площадке и в организации в целом.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Disappointed.
Do not like the section - do not go!
I answer a non-modest question - sorry, not for you to judge!

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Разочарован.
Не нравится раздел - не заходите!
Отвечаю на не скромный вопрос - извините, не Вам судить!
Status
Not open for further replies.