Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
This thread is about nothing.
I do not agree. This thread is about strategy. It is about the emergence of fundamentally new sources of information and, in fact, about the opening for employees of the Security Services of completely new areas of work. And, by the way, about the possibility of avoiding job cuts.
This is not a set of techniques, not a tactic, but a strategy. So to say, not a store selling swimming mattresses and scuba diving, but a sign like "The sea is there."

Original message
Роберт said:
Эта ветка ни о чем.
Не соглашусь. Эта ветка - о стратегии. Она о появлении принципиально новых источников информации и, по сути, об открытии для сотрудников Служб Безопасности абсолютно новых направлений в работе. И, кстати, о возможности избежать сокращения на работе.
Это не набор приемов, не тактика, а именно стратегия. Так сказать, не магазин по продаже матрасов для плавания и аквалангов, а указатель, типа "Море - там".

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
)))))

Original message
)))))

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
As in solving the problem. There are conditions, there is a solution technique, the solution itself and the answer. This is only part of the condition. : D
Well, everything is ahead.

Original message
Как при решении задачи. Есть условия, есть методика решения, само решение и ответ. Тут только часть условия. :D
Ну, все впереди.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
As in solving the problem. There are conditions, there is a solution technique, the solution itself and the answer. This is only part of the condition. : D
Well, everything is ahead.
I will not argue. If I am asked "Where should I go to study?" They answer: "Maybe doctors? There are such and such advantages and disadvantages" - I thank and I consider this an informative answer to my question. But I do not demand that the one who prompted me the way, at the same time tell me what documents should be collected for admission, how to write an application for admission and where to bring documents. Kagbe, there are different levels of information. This is obvious to me.
But I admit that there are other points of view.

Original message
Роберт said:
Как при решении задачи. Есть условия, есть методика решения, само решение и ответ. Тут только часть условия. :D
Ну, все впереди.
Я не буду спорить. Если мне на вопрос "Куда мне лучше пойти учиться?" отвечают: "А может быть, во врачи? Там такие-то плюсы и такие-то минусы" - я благодарю и считаю это информативным ответом на свой вопрос. А не требую чтобы тот, кто подсказал мне путь, рассказал заодно какие надо собрать документы для поступления, как писать заявление о поступлении и куда приносить документы. Кагбэ, есть разные уровни информации. Для меня это очевидно.
Но допускаю, что есть и иные точки зрения.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I will always be interested in only one solution technique. Conditions, the result will never interest me. : D

Original message
Меня всегда будет интересовать только одно-методика решения. Условия, результат меня никогда не заинтересуют. :D

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
And I need the results: D: D: D

Original message
А мне результаты нужны :D :D :D