Caught on the web

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
R-Techno Blog
Author: Natalya Sorokoumova
Source: [DLMURL] https://www.profit.kz/articles/001387/ [/ DLMURL]

Kazakhstani criminals wanted by the financial police were found on a social network by a Russian citizen. But domestic policemen do not sit back. In the "K" department of the criminal police department of the Almaty Department of Internal Affairs, they said that the criminal could be found even on the World Wide Web and under a false name.

According to the director of the Russian Internet project Intelligence Technologies for Business and the general director of R-Techno LLC Roman Romachev, who helped the financial police figure out two dangerous criminals, the search took only a couple of hours.

“They do not hide either their faces or their location,” Roman explains. - Fully upload information about themselves, relatives and friends in the social network Odnoklassniki.ru. I didn’t have any reason to contact myself, so I transferred all the information to the law enforcement agencies of Kazakhstan. They appreciated my initiative. They immediately identified the person with whom I should contact, gave his mobile phone number. By the way, unlike the law enforcement agencies of Russia and Belarus, where they simply did not want to communicate with me, saying that they did not need it, the Kazakh law enforcement agencies are much more responsive. As a result, I found for your financial police two people who were wanted for economic crimes. My information was accepted and allowed for further work. Naturally, they did not report on the progress of the operational-search measures, but I advised the police on a number of issues related to the identification of people on the Internet.

- Roman, you, as a former employee of the FSB of Russia, do you consider it possible for the special services and law enforcement agencies of Kazakhstan to look for criminals via the Internet, or are they not so technically equipped for this?

- Well, as they say, "there are no ex." Yes, I think that it is possible and necessary to search for them, for this it is worth introducing operational employees to operational-search measures on the Web, that is, to learn Internet intelligence.

However, the police captain Victor (he asked not to give his last name) has a different opinion on this matter - the employees of department “K” work clearly and harmoniously:

- I strongly disagree with the fact that we are technically poorly equipped. And the employees of our department are well aware of their work, otherwise we, as department “K”, would simply not have taken place.

- Victor, and in your work such assistants as Roman came across?

- Not. Despite the fact that we attract the media, the Internet and other communication sources, there has never been a person who would assist us in capturing the criminal. If there is a conscious citizen who will help in this difficult task, then we will certainly respond. The commonplace phrase - the criminal must be in prison - is relevant at all times. And if there is such an assistant, we, for our part, will do our best. We guarantee confidentiality, because many people refuse to help us because they are afraid of the consequences from the relatives or accomplices of the criminal. We repeat once again that we will do everything to protect our assistant from undesirable consequences. And you can tell us about the criminal by telephone hotlines, and the call center, and the Almaty DVD department’s website works, and you can always call our department.

- Do criminals often register on social networks? And will they release their real data?

- Anything can happen. I can’t say that every second is registered there, but it happens. And most often they are authorized in networks under other surnames. After all, if a person is wanted at least in the republican, at least international, then he will first of all change his name. So we track, calculate and take measures.

- Is it easy to calculate a criminal in a social network where a huge number of people are registered?

- Let's just say it is not easy. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you all the subtleties, you know, otherwise all criminals will know how we catch them. I only note that for every attempt to evade responsibility, we find ways to search. For example, in Russia, the bailiff service has found a way to deal with the malicious payers of alimony. They are searched in social networks, then they register themselves under the guise of a pretty girl and get acquainted. Make an appointment, but then the scheme is clear. We are not far behind our neighbors, therefore we also have our secrets.

- On the Web are hiding small crooks or criminals who are wanted for more serious crimes?

- All sorts of. It happens that we find people who are wanted for several years and have long been living outside of Kazakhstan. In this case, we cannot catch them by traditional methods, but with the help of new technologies we find, and then it remains only to detain them and extradite them to their homeland. As for our lack of equipment, I strongly disagree, otherwise we would simply not have taken place as department “K”. Therefore, in conclusion, I want to say that, no matter how the criminal hides, there will always be ways to find him.

Original message
Блог компании Р-Техно
Автор: Наталья Сорокоумова
Источник: [DLMURL]https://www.profit.kz/articles/001387/[/DLMURL]

Казахстанских преступников, разыскиваемых финансовой полицией, в социальной сети нашел российский гражданин. Но и отечественные полицейские не сидят сложа руки. В отделе «К» управления криминальной полиции ДВД Алматы заявили, что преступника можно найти даже во Всемирной паутине и под чужим именем.

По словам директора российского интернет-проекта «Технологии разведки для бизнеса» и генерального директора ООО «Р-Техно» Романа Ромачева, который и помог финансовой полиции вычислить двух опасных преступников, поиск занял всего пару часов.

— Они не скрывают ни лиц, ни места нахождения, — поясняет Роман. — Полностью выкладывают информацию о себе, о родне и друзьях в социальной сети Одноклассники.ru. Связываться самому у меня резона не было, поэтому я и передал всю информацию сотрудникам правоохранительных органов Казахстана. Они оценили мою инициативу по достоинству. Сразу выделили человека, с которым я должен контактировать, дали номер его мобильного телефона. Кстати, в отличие от правоохранительных органов России и Белоруссии, где со мной просто не захотели общаться, сказав, что это им не надо, казахстанские правоохранительные органы намного отзывчивее. В итоге я нашел для вашей финансовой полиции двух человек, которые разыскивались за экономические преступления. Мою информацию приняли и пустили в дальнейшую работу. О ходе оперативно-розыскных мероприятий мне, естественно, не докладывали, однако я консультировал полицию по ряду вопросов, связанных с идентификацией людей в сети интернет.

— Роман, вы как бывший сотрудник ФСБ России, считаете ли возможным спецслужбам и правоохранительным органам Казахстана искать преступников через интернет, или для этого они не настолько хорошо технически оснащены?

— Ну, как говорится, «бывших не бывает». Да, думаю, что искать их возможно и нужно, для этого стоит приобщать оперативных сотрудников к оперативно-розыскным мероприятиям в Сети, то есть научиться интернет-разведке.

Однако у капитана полиции Виктора (свою фамилию он просил не называть) на этот счет другое мнение — сотрудники отдела «К» работают четко и слаженно:

— Я категорически не соглашусь с тем, что технически мы плохо оснащены. И сотрудники нашего отдела прекрасно знают свою работу, иначе бы мы как отдел «К» просто не состоялись.

— Виктор, а в вашей работе попадались такие помощники, как Роман?

— Нет. Несмотря на то, что мы привлекаем СМИ, интернет и прочие коммуникационные источники, еще ни разу не нашелся человек, который бы посодействовал нам в поимке преступника. Если найдется сознательный гражданин, который поможет в этом нелегком деле, то мы непременно откликнемся. Банальная фраза — преступник должен сидеть в тюрьме — актуальна на все времена. И если найдется такой помощник, мы со своей стороны сделаем все возможное. Конфиденциальность гарантируем, ведь у нас многие отказываются помогать, потому что боятся последствий со стороны родственников или подельников преступника. Мы же, еще раз повторяю, сделаем все, чтобы оградить нашего помощника от нежелательных последствий. А сообщить нам о преступнике можно и по телефонам доверия, и в дежурную часть, и сайт Алматинского ДВД работает, и нам в отдел всегда можно позвонить.

— Часто ли преступники регистрируются в социальных сетях? И обнародуют ли они свои настоящие данные?

— Всякое бывает. Не могу сказать, что каждый второй там зарегистрирован, но бывает. Причем чаще всего они авторизуются в сетях под другими фамилиями. Ведь если человек находится в розыске хоть в республиканском, хоть международном, то он прежде всего поменяет фамилию. Так что отслеживаем, вычисляем и принимаем меры.

— А легко ли вычислить преступника в соцсети, где зарегистрировано огромное количество людей?

— Скажем так, непросто. Я, к сожалению, всех тонкостей рассказать не могу, сами понимаете, иначе все преступники будут знать, как мы их ловим. Отмечу только, что на каждую попытку уйти от ответственности мы находим способы поисков. Вот, например, в России служба судебных приставов нашла способ бороться со злостными неплательщиками алиментов. Их ищут в соцсети, потом регистрируются сами под видом симпатичной девушки и знакомятся. Назначают встречу, ну а дальше схема понятна. От наших соседей мы не отстаем, поэтому и у нас есть свои секреты.

— В Сети прячутся мелкие мошенники или преступники, которых разыскивают за более серьезные преступления?

— Всяких хватает. Бывает, что мы находим людей, которые находятся в розыске по несколько лет и уже давно живут за пределами Казахстана. В этом случае традиционными способами мы их поймать не можем, а с помощью новых технологий находим, и дальше уже остается только задержать их и экстрадировать на родину. А что касается нашей недостаточной оснащенности техникой, то я категорически не соглашусь, иначе бы мы как отдел «К» просто не состоялись. Поэтому в заключение хочу сказать, что, как бы преступник ни прятался, всегда найдутся способы его найти.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Thanks Victor for the material!

Original message
Витя спасибо за материал!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank.

Original message
Спасибо.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are very few people with such an ideology. I often intersect with young operas, they also sit on the net, only play shooting games :(

Original message
К сожалению людей с такой идеологией сейчас очень мало. Я часто пересекаюсь с молодыми операми они тоже сидят в сети,только играют в стрелялки :(

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Астра said:
Unfortunately, there are very few people with such an ideology. I often intersect with young operas, they also sit on the net, only play shooting games :(

That's for sure!

Original message
Астра said:
К сожалению людей с такой идеологией сейчас очень мало. Я часто пересекаюсь с молодыми операми они тоже сидят в сети,только играют в стрелялки :(

Это точно!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score