Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Евгений Ющук said:
Андрей Захаров said:
In order that the essence of the issue would be clear, I give an interpretation of the concepts specified in the Law:
- Personal data - any information relating to a specific person (subject of personal data) defined or determined on the basis of such information, including his last name, first name, middle name, year, month, date and place of birth, address, family, social, property position, education, profession, income, other information.
-Processing of personal data-collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, updating, modification, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, use, distribution and transfer.
Thanks in advance for the answers)))
The Law on Personal Data is very complicated. Not only that, there are some nuances buried in the depths, but it also changes, constantly updated.
This is due to the fact that this Law was adopted in a hurry because it was necessary to comply with some of the international obligations.
As an example, I can say about the data from the Internet that it became possible to collect after amendments to the Law were made, which, in turn, was a reflection of the grievances about its inconsistency with the realities.

Therefore, if you want an answer in a general way, it is something like this: "Not every person’s data collection or storage is automatically covered by the ZoA." If you want specifics, then it is best for you to contact Alexander Tokarenko, outlining the essence of the specific situation that has raised your questions. This is one of the leading experts on Trade Secret and Personal Data. Both theory and practice are known to him better than the vast majority of people. And, as far as I know, he also works in commissions on changes in ZoPD.
Alexander is also a member of the Community of Practitioners of Competitive Intelligence.

Here you can chat with him:
https://www.facebook.com/alex.toparenko?ref=ts&fref=ts

Regarding the fact that the Law is not simple and actually has an explicitly blank form (referring to other normative acts, which also do not have clear definitions of certain concepts), that’s for sure ... Regarding the collection of information from publicly available sources, where the information in principle, it is posted by the inspectors themselves, of course, of course, there will be no violations of the law in this part ... (however, this information will obviously not be enough to make any decisions). And thanks for the expert advice, thank you))) I will definitely keep in mind))))

Original message
Евгений Ющук said:
Андрей Захаров said:
Для того,что бы было понятно существо вопроса,привожу трактовку понятий,указанных в Законе:
- Персональные данные – любая информация, относящаяся к определенному или определяемому на основании такой информации физическому лицу (субъекту персональных данных), в том числе его фамилия, имя, отчество, год, месяц, дата и место рождения, адрес, семейное, социальное, имущественное положение, образование, профессия, доходы, другая информация.
-Обработка персональных данных -сбор, систематизация, накопление, хранение, уточнение, обновление, изменение, обезличивание, блокирование, уничтожение, использование, распространение и передача.
Заранее благодарен за ответы)))
Закон о Персональных данных очень непростой. Мало того, что там некоторые нюансы закопаны в глубине, так он еще и меняется-дополняется постоянно.
Связано это с тем, что данный Закон принимали в спешке потому что надо было соответствовать какому-то из международных обязательств.
Как пример - могу сказать о данных из Интернета, которые стало можно собирать после внесения в Закон изменений, что, в свою очередь, стало отражением вала жалоб на его несоответствие реалиям.

Поэтому, если Вы хотите ответ в общем виде, он примерно такой: "Не любой сбор данных о человеке или их хранение автоматически подпадают под ЗоПД". Если же Вы хотите конкретики - то Вам лучше всего обратиться к Александру Токаренко, изложив суть той конкретной ситуации, которая вызвала у Вас вопросы. Это один из ведущих специалистов по Коммерческой тайне и Персональным данным. И теория, и практика ему известны лучше подавляющего большинства людей. И в комиссиях по изменениям ЗоПД он, насколько мне известно, также работает.
Александр также является членом Сообщества Практиков Конкурентной разведки.

Вот тут можете с ним пообщаться:
https://www.facebook.com/alex.toparenko?ref=ts&fref=ts

По поводу того,что Закон-непростой и имеет фактически явно бланкетную форму (отсылочную к другим нормативным актам,в которых так же нет четких определений некоторых понятий)-это точно...По поводу сбора части сведений из общедоступных источников,где информация,в принципе,размещена самими,так сказать,объектами проверки-конечно нарушений никакого законодательства в этой части не будет...(однако данной информации будет явно не достаточно для принятия какитх либо решений).А за совет по спецу-спасибо))) Обязательно буду иметь ввиду))))

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Means, my case with a card of violations of the law does not have ?! : D

Original message
Значит, мой случай с открыткой нарушений закона не имеет?! :D

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Regarding the fact that the Law is not simple and actually has an explicitly blank form (referring to other normative acts, which also do not have clear definitions of certain concepts), that’s for sure ... Regarding the collection of information from publicly available sources, where the information in principle, it is posted by the inspectors themselves, of course, of course, there will be no violations of the law in this part ... (however, this information will obviously not be enough to make any decisions). And thanks for the expert advice, thank you))) I will definitely keep in mind))))
Yes - it is better to clarify each specific case, if it raises questions. Because he already has a law enforcement practice and knowledge of changes.
In general terms, in case of doubt, I see offhand at least two solutions.

1. Make the defendant confirm that he himself posted the information. In many cases, this is quite possible to do (of course, not motivating by the fact that work is being done on it, and not even on its own behalf).

2. Give this fee to the jurisdiction of another state, to which our ZoPD is a damn thing.

The technique of both is a separate issue. But technically, both are feasible.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
По поводу того,что Закон-непростой и имеет фактически явно бланкетную форму (отсылочную к другим нормативным актам,в которых так же нет четких определений некоторых понятий)-это точно...По поводу сбора части сведений из общедоступных источников,где информация,в принципе,размещена самими,так сказать,объектами проверки-конечно нарушений никакого законодательства в этой части не будет...(однако данной информации будет явно не достаточно для принятия какитх либо решений).А за совет по спецу-спасибо))) Обязательно буду иметь ввиду))))
Да - лучше каждый конкретный случай, если он вызывает вопросы, уточнять. Потому что у него есть уже и правоприменительная практика, и знание изменений.
В общем виде, в случае сомнений, я вижу навскидку, как минимум, два решения.

1. Заставить фигуранта подтвердить, что это он сам разместил информацию. Во многих случаях это вполне реально сделать (разумеется, не мотивируя тем, что по нему ведется работа, и даже не от своего имени).

2. Отдать этот сбор в юрисдикцию другого государства, которому до лампочки наш ЗоПД.

Техника того и другого - вопрос отдельный. Но технически и то, и другое - осуществимо.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Strangely enough, everyone ignores me. : D in fact in the law the keyword "collection"! If I received this information not by its purposeful collection, but "by chance", then the law cannot be applied to me!
And the problems are solved: D

Original message
Как то странно меня все игнорируют. :D ведь в законе ключевое слово "сбор"! Если я получил эту информацию не путем ее целенаправленного сбора, а "случайно", то закон ко мне применим быть не может!
И проблемы решены :D

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
The customer wants something, but receives it not from me personally, but in a completely different way, which has nothing to do with the performers. He put his hand in the mailbox, and there is a postcard: D: D: D

Original message
Заказчик что то хочет, но получает не от меня лично, а совершенно другим путем, не имеющим никакого отношения к исполнителям. Засунул руку в почтовый ящик, а там открытка :D :D :D

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
Strangely enough, everyone ignores me. : D in fact in the law the keyword "collection"! If I received this information not by its purposeful collection, but "by chance", then the law cannot be applied to me!
And the problems are solved: D
I think yes. In fact, there are many different solutions to the problem. Starting from the fact that, perhaps, in some case there is no problem, and ending with not having to do the collection. Or this type of storage and processing, which falls under the ZoPD (and not all storage and processing fall under it either).

Original message
Роберт said:
Как то странно меня все игнорируют. :D ведь в законе ключевое слово "сбор"! Если я получил эту информацию не путем ее целенаправленного сбора, а "случайно", то закон ко мне применим быть не может!
И проблемы решены :D
Думаю, что да. На самом деле, есть множество разных вариантов решения проблемы. Начиная с того, что, возможно, в каком-то случае и проблемы-то нет, и заканчивая тем, чтобы не заниматься сбором. Или таким видом хранения и обработки, который подпадает под ЗоПД (а под него тоже далеко не любое хранение и обработка подпадают).

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
There are many ways and tricks to avoid responsibility ...: lol:

Original message
Существует множество способов и ухищрений,что бы избежать ответственности... :lol:

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I'm talking about many ways that do not provide for liability at all: D

Original message
я про множество способов которые ответственность вообще не предусматривают :D

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Since ways are considered in which there is no responsibility at all, then this is the way to find options for avoiding responsibility ... :)

Original message
Раз рассматриваются способы при которых ответственности нет вообще-значит это и есть способы подыскания вариантов уклонения от ответственности... :)

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Since ways are considered in which there is no responsibility at all, then this is the way to find options for avoiding responsibility ... :)
Not. This is primitive. The best way is not to break the law or to do what is not covered by it (the law), is not provided. I would like to discuss this. : D

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Раз рассматриваются способы при которых ответственности нет вообще-значит это и есть способы подыскания вариантов уклонения от ответственности... :)
Нет. Это примитивно. Самый хороший способ - не нарушать закон или делать то, что им (законом) не охвачено, не предусмотрено. Вот это хотелось бы и пообсуждать. :D