Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Change the voice in the phone.

Vitalich68

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day. Please tell me. Is it possible to change a person’s voice while talking on a cell phone? In particular, from Russian to voice with an accent. I suspect my wife of treason. I checked the printout from her phone. Communicates with three different numbers, often. I suspect one person, but he is Russian. Found his phone through a search engine. Indicated in an ad. Phone number among three. Can I install such a program on my phone so that when I call an unfamiliar number, the voice automatically changes?

Original message
Доброго времени суток. Подскажите пожалуйста. Возможно ли изменить голос человека при разговоре по мобильнику? В частности с русского на голос с акцентом. Подозреваю жену в измене. Проверил распечатку с её телефона. Общается с тремя номерами разными, часто. подозреваю одного человека, но он русский. Нашёл его телефон через поисковик.Указан в рекламном объявлении. Номер телефона в числе трёх. Можно ли установить такую программу на телефон Чтобы при звонке незнакомого номера, голос автоматически изменялся?

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Vitalich68 said:
Good day. Please tell me. Is it possible to change a person’s voice while talking on a cell phone? In particular, from Russian to voice with an accent. I suspect my wife of treason. I checked the printout from her phone. Communicates with three different numbers, often. I suspect one person, but he is Russian. Found his phone through a search engine. Indicated in an ad. Phone number among three. Can I install such a program on my phone so that when I call an unfamiliar number, the voice automatically changes?
Isn’t it easier to entrust a detective with revealing infidelity?
He will tell you all three and reveal and provide verified information about whether you are right or not.

Original message
Vitalich68 said:
Доброго времени суток. Подскажите пожалуйста. Возможно ли изменить голос человека при разговоре по мобильнику? В частности с русского на голос с акцентом. Подозреваю жену в измене. Проверил распечатку с её телефона. Общается с тремя номерами разными, часто. подозреваю одного человека, но он русский. Нашёл его телефон через поисковик.Указан в рекламном объявлении. Номер телефона в числе трёх. Можно ли установить такую программу на телефон Чтобы при звонке незнакомого номера, голос автоматически изменялся?
А не проще поручить выявление неверности детективу?
Он Вам всех троих и выявит и информацию проверенную предоставит, о том правы Вы или нет.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I fully support !!!

Original message
Поддерживаю полностью!!!

Vitalich68

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thanks for answers. But I asked a specific question. And I wanted to hear a concrete answer to it. And so I can advise everyone and everywhere to turn to a detective.

Original message
Спасибо за ответы. Но я задал конкретный вопрос. И хотел услышать на него конкретный ответ. А так и я могу всем и везде советовать обратится к детективу.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Vitalich68 said:
Thanks for answers. But I asked a specific question. And I wanted to hear a concrete answer to it. And so I can advise everyone and everywhere to turn to a detective.
They specifically answered you - go to the detective!

Original message
Vitalich68 said:
Спасибо за ответы. Но я задал конкретный вопрос. И хотел услышать на него конкретный ответ. А так и я могу всем и везде советовать обратится к детективу.
Вам конкретно и ответили - идите к детективу!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Vitalich68 said:
A specific answer in any search engine.

Easy!
You can even instruct a simple phone with a cost of 50 bucks to read printed text from the crib in the voice of a goblin or an alien.

And to solve your question it is better to go straight to the detective.

Original message
Vitalich68 said:
Конкретный ответ в любом поисковике.

Легко!
Можно даже простенькому телефону стоимостью 50 баксов поручить читать печатный текст из шпаргалки голосом гоблина или инопланетянина.

А для решения Вашего вопроса лучше прямо к детективу.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
It is elementary simple. cover the microphone with a handkerchief and the voice will be deaf. Set the buzzer to the phone — any one and the same effect. A lot of things that change the voice. as they say, imagination must be included.

Original message
Это элементарно просто. накройте носовым платком микрофон и голос будет глухим. Установите с телефоном жужалку-любую и тот же эффект. Много всего, что изменит голос. как говорят, надо включить воображение.
Reaction score
Greetings to all !!! I fully support - to the detective !!!!

Original message
Всем приветствие!!! Полнлстью поддерживаю --к детективу!!!!