Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The most powerful self-defense pistol "Shaman"

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Yes, injuries in the Republic of Latvia are prohibited. But in vain. Full of cattle, which are not a pity to roll in the forehead. That's right, the application always entails legal consequences. The legal consequences entail the use of a fist, spitting and muzzle and so on. So now shoot yourself? And with shit how and with what help? In our country, lawmakers themselves are afraid of their shadow, they have concocted laws, but they forgot to dock them. I am glad for the Russian Federation that there, in this regard, the legislation is more democratic. I understand how many detectives, so many opinions. I expressed my opinion and it may differ from the opinions of others. And the trunk is very interesting. Thanks for the info. Igor

Original message
Да, травматики в ЛР запрещены. А зря. Полно скотов, которым и в лоб закатать не жалко. Правильно, применение всегда влечет за собой правовые последствия. Правовые последствия влечет за собой и применение кулака, плевка и морду и прочее. Так, что теперь, застрелиться ? А с дерьмом как и с помощью чего бороться ? У нас сами законодатели своей тени боятся, понастряпали законов, а состыковать их забыли. Рад за РФ, что там в этом отношении законодательство более демократичное. Понимаю, сколько детективов, столько и мнений. Я высказал свое и оно может отличаться от мнения других. А ствол очень интересный. Спасибо за информацию. Игорь

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Yes, injuries in the Republic of Latvia are prohibited. But in vain. Full of cattle, which are not a pity to roll in the forehead. That's right, the application always entails legal consequences. The legal consequences entail the use of a fist, spitting and muzzle and so on. So now shoot yourself? And with shit how and with what help? In our country, lawmakers themselves are afraid of their shadow, they have concocted laws, but they forgot to dock them. I am glad for the Russian Federation that there, in this regard, the legislation is more democratic. I understand how many detectives, so many opinions. I expressed my opinion and it may differ from the opinions of others. And the trunk is very interesting. Thanks for the info. Igor
I support a respected colleague.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Да, травматики в ЛР запрещены. А зря. Полно скотов, которым и в лоб закатать не жалко. Правильно, применение всегда влечет за собой правовые последствия. Правовые последствия влечет за собой и применение кулака, плевка и морду и прочее. Так, что теперь, застрелиться ? А с дерьмом как и с помощью чего бороться ? У нас сами законодатели своей тени боятся, понастряпали законов, а состыковать их забыли. Рад за РФ, что там в этом отношении законодательство более демократичное. Понимаю, сколько детективов, столько и мнений. Я высказал свое и оно может отличаться от мнения других. А ствол очень интересный. Спасибо за информацию. Игорь
Поддерживаю уважаемого коллегу.

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Under the legal consequences, I understand that if a person uses a weapon or will wear it under the shirt, he will receive a term or a minimum for wearing "under the fly" will lose the right to carry and store weapons.
No matter how you say, military weapons discipline ... And with a traumatic, very often everything is accurate to the turn. In addition, I believe that these weapons can mislead people and provoke tough retaliatory actions. Gas weapons are allowed in Latvia, years 15 back, I remember the following case: It seemed to one citizen who consumed alcohol that the attackers wanted to do something with his car, standing in the courtyard of the microdistrict. He took a gas truck and decided to scare potential attackers. He went out into the courtyard (it was autumn, late in the evening) and started In the courtyard there were policemen, in a civilian who conducted an ORM. The policemen lay down and returned fire, because We perceived the shooting as an attack on yourself. (in the dark you can’t figure out what they shoot at) and returned fire. The citizen received two gunshots (fortunately, he also survived the criminal case in addition, but might not survive)

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Под правовыми последствиями я понимаю,что если человек применет оружие или будет носить его под-шафе,то он получит срок или минимум за ношение" под мухой" лишится право на ношение и хранение оружия.
Как ни говори, боевое оружие дисциплинирует...А с травматиком очень часто все с точностью на оборот.К тому же я считаю,что данное оружие может вводить людей в заблуждение и провоцировать на достаточно жесткие ответные действия.В Латвии разрешено газовое оружие,лет 15 назад я помню следующий случай.Одному гражданину употребляющему алкоголь показалось,что злоумышленики хотят что то сделать с его машиной,стоящей во дворе микрорайона.Он взял газовик и решил попугать возможных злоумышленников.Вышел во двор(дело было осенью,поздно вечером) и начал палить.Во дворе находились полицейские,в гражданке,которые проводили ОРМ.Полицейские залегли и открыли ответный огонь,т.к. восприняли стрельбу как нападение на себе.(в темноте не разберешь из чего в тебя стреляют) и открыли ответный огонь.Гражданин получил два огнестрела(к счастью выжил и уголовное дело в придачу,а мог и не выжить)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
In what happens ...

Original message
Во как бывает...