Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
i2

The i2 Limited company, founded in 1990, has created and is constantly developing a series of modern analytical software products designed to help extract and visualize the necessary information from large volumes of heterogeneous data.

I2 software products will help everyone involved in analytical work to compile a meaningful picture of what is happening on the basis of the data obtained, to reveal the nature and scale of the problems, make an informed decision, develop appropriate action plans and use the available funds in the most efficient way.

The need for such information-analytical systems is noted in many areas:

The fight against terrorism.
The fight against organized crime.
The fight against crime in the field of high technology.
Disclosure of serial crimes.
Combating the illicit trafficking of weapons and drugs.
The fight against crime in the automotive business.
The fight against the production and distribution of counterfeit products.
Organization of security of mass events.
Search for the missing.
Business intelligence.
Ensuring the safety of banking and insurance.
Independent journalistic investigations.
Securing show business.
I2 software tools are easy to use, do not require computer knowledge and special training. The technologies used fully comply with the recommendations of the International Association of Law Enforcement Analysts (IALEIA-International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts) and were awarded special IALEIA awards in 1993, 1998, 2001 and 2002.

The i2 software is recommended by Interpol and Europol as a standard in the field of investigative analysis and is used in the work of more than 2000 state and commercial organizations in more than 120 countries of the world, the UN and NATO.

As a leader in the global market for software tools for visualization and analytical processing of information, i2 Limited makes continuous investments in research and development of its products, providing customers with modern solutions. Currently, i2 offices are located in England and the USA, a wide international distribution network is organized.

Learn more ... [DLMURL="https://www.rdtex.ru/win/root/analytics_system_for_security_department.html"] https://www.rdtex.ru/win/root/analytics_ ... tment.html [ / DLMURL]

Feature Overview (in English)
[/ size]

Original message
i2

Компания i2 Limited, основанная в 1990 году, создала и постоянно развивает ряд современных аналитических программных продуктов, призванных помочь извлекать и визуализировать необходимую информацию из больших объемов разнородных данных.

Всем, кто занимается аналитической работой, программные продукты i2 помогут составить осмысленную картину происходящего на основании полученных данных, вскрыть природу и масштаб проблем, принять обоснованное решение, разработать соответствующие планы действий и использовать имеющиеся средства наиболее эффективным образом.

Необходимость в таких информационно-аналитических системах отмечается во многих областях:

Борьба с терроризмом.
Борьба с организованной преступностью.
Борьба с преступлениями в сфере высоких технологий.
Раскрытие серийных преступлений.
Борьба с незаконным оборотом оружия и наркотиков.
Борьба с преступлениями в сфере автомобильного бизнеса.
Борьба с производством и распространением контрафактной продукции.
Организация безопасности массовых мероприятий.
Поиск пропавших без вести.
Деловая разведка.
Обеспечение безопасности банковской и страховой деятельности.
Независимые журналистские расследования.
Обеспечение безопасности шоу-бизнеса.
Программные средства i2 просты в применении, не требуют компьютерных знаний и специальной подготовки. Используемые технологии полностью соответствуют рекомендациям Международной ассоциации аналитиков правоохранительных органов (IALEIA-International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts) и отмечались специальными наградами IALEIA в 1993, 1998, 2001 и 2002 годах.

Программное обеспечение i2 рекомендовано Интерполом и Европолом в качестве стандарта в области следственного анализа и используется в работе свыше 2000 государственных и коммерческих организаций более чем в 120 странах мира, в ООН и НАТО.

Являясь лидером мирового рынка программных инструментов для визуализации и аналитической обработки информации, i2 Limited осуществляет непрерывные инвестиции в исследования и развитие своих продуктов, обеспечивая заказчиков современными решениями. В настоящее время офисы i2 находятся в Англии и США, организована широкая международная дистрибьюторская сеть.

Узнать больше ... [DLMURL="https://www.rdtex.ru/win/root/analytics_system_for_security_department.html"]https://www.rdtex.ru/win/root/analytics_ ... tment.html[/DLMURL]

Обзор возможностей (на английском)
[/size]
Last edited by a moderator:

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Thank you Igor, let's see!

Original message
Спасибо Игорь,посмотрим!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
State special services can be abolished;

Original message
Государственные спецслужбы можно упразнять, КР рулит.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Детектив-Юг said:
State special services can be abolished;
: lol:

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Государственные спецслужбы можно упразнять, КР рулит.
:lol:

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Good. How to use it and how much does it cost?

Original message
Хорошо. Как этим пользоваться и сколько это стоит?
Reaction score
Did you use INTEGRUM? If so, then it is built on the basis of i2. In principle, the system has no borders, up to what we see in spy films. It all depends on the connected sources!

You can download the old i2 pirate online and try it at home. If there is an array of databases and you can add it to the system, then i2 will work with all databases at the same time and do analytics (for example, object connections).

Original message
Вы пользовались ИНТЕГРУМОМ? Если да, то он построен на основе i2. В принципе, система своих границ не имеет, вплоть до того, что мы видим в шпионских фильмах. Все зависит только от подключаемых источников!

Можно в сети скачать старую пиратку i2 и попробовать дома. Если есть массив баз данных и получится его внести в систему, то i2 будет работать со всеми базами одновременно и делать аналитику (например связей объекта).