Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Presentations by Andrei Masalovich on competitive intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Doctor veterinarian aggravation, something is late. : D: D: D "and the conversation was between Astra and Andrei" The veterinarian definitely didn’t ask you anything. How much do you take on yourself?

"I am ready to meet with Astra in court - the result will be a certificate from the state that I am right, but he is not. Do you want to check? Write a claim." And here it is precisely schizophrenia: roll:
They brought the poor man, did not find understanding among the majority, I feel sorry for you Yushchuk, go about your business and you will have everything as before.
I will not give you a more objective assessment, I don’t really want to communicate with mentally unbalanced people, much less listen to their opinion.

The above examples about the monkey amused me, with what else can a person writing dissertations on the topic of the formation of the market of veterinary products compare with only what he is well versed in.
You probably expect insults or threats from me? I will not do this because of your mentally ill state.

Original message
У доктора ветеринара обострение,что то запоздало. :D :D :D " а разговор шел между Астрой и Андреем" Твоего мнения ветеринар точно ни что не спрашивал. Не много ли на себя берешь?

" Готов встретиться с Астрой в суде - результатом будет справка от государства о том, что я прав, а он нет. Хотите проверить? Пишите исковое." А вот это точно шизофрения :roll:
Довели беднягу,не нашел понимания среди большинства,мне жаль тебя Ющюк,займись своим делом и все у тебя будет как прежде.
Я не стану давать тебе более объективную оценку ,мне с психически неуравновешанными людьми не совсем хочется общаться и уж тем более слушать их мнение.

Приведенные примеры про обезьяну меня позабавили, с чем еще может сравнивать человек пишущий диссертации на тему формирования рынка ветеринарных товаров.только с тем в чем он хорошо разбирается.
Ты наверное ждешь от меня оскорблений либо угроз? Я не буду этого делать по причине твоего душевно больного состояния.
Reaction score
For a long time there was no professor at the forum, I was treated, but somehow I got the keys to the intern where there is a computer ... :)

Original message
Давно не было профессора на форуме,лечился,но каким то образом достал ключи от ординаторской где есть компьютер... :)

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Dear Tatyana, we are not talking about the fact that someone doubted something or that someone should bow to someone.
And we are not talking about all the forum participants.

The point is that the only badly educated character, not being able to understand what is mentioned in this section, decided to make claims about his misunderstanding not to himself - the non-understanding one, but to those who provided him with the materials.
We are not talking about anything at all.

Well, my assessment of this character - well, yes, she is the way I wrote. Here is one, in particular:

Link
and such:
Link

And you, dear Tatyana, are absolutely right: everyone has the right to express their opinion. Astra expressed his. I am mine.
If after this a condition close to the hysteria of the friends of Mr. Astra had not begun, there would have been no problem.
Moreover, I said that if Mr. Astra considers it necessary, then let him go to court with claims.
From his fun, I realized that he won’t go to court.

Well, that's nice. The parties came to an agreement. Astra still believes that if he misunderstands something (and he misunderstands very, very much - this is a fact) - then third parties are to blame, but not himself. And I believe that Astra, who confuses even simpler concepts than information and analytical work, is fundamentally unable to absorb what is discussed in this section.

It’s wonderful. Everyone has an opinion and he expressed it. On that topic and close.

PS I apologize, dear Tatyana - I accidentally pressed editing instead of quoting. Excuse me. If you send me your text, I will gladly restore it.

Original message
Уважаемая Татьяна, речь не идет о том, что кто-то в чем-то усомнился или кто-то перед кем-то должен преклоняться.
И речь не идет обо всех участниках форума.

Речь идет о том, что единственный дурно воспитанный персонаж, будучи не в состоянии понять, о чем говорится в данном разделе, решил предъявить претензии по поводу своего непонимания не себе - непонимающему - а тем, кто предоставил ему материалы.
Более речь вообще ни о чем не идет.

Ну а моя оценка этого персонажа - ну да, она такая, как я написал. Вот такая, в частности:

Ссылка
и такая:
Ссылка

И Вы, уважаемая Татьяна, абсолютно правы: каждый имеет право высказать свое мнение. Астра высказал свое. Я - свое.
Если бы после этого не началось состояние, близкое к истерике у друзей господина Астра, так и проблемы бы не было.
Более того - я сказал, что если господин Астра считает нужным - так пусть отправляется в суд с претензиями.
Из его деланного веселья я понял, что он в суд не пойдет.

Ну вот и славно. Строны к соглашению пришли. Астра по-прежнему считает, что если он чего-то недопонимает (а недопонимает он очень и очень многого - это факт) - то виноваты третьи лица, но не он сам. А я считаю, что Астра, который путает даже более простые понятия, чем информационно-аналитическая работа - принципиально неспособен усвоить то, о чем говорится в этом разделе.

Замечательно же. У каждого есть мнение и он его высказал. На том тему и закрываю.

P.S. Прошу прощения, уважаемая Татьяна - я случайно вместо цитирования редактирование нажал. Извините. Если пришлете мне Ваш текст - я его с удовольствием восстановлю.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Friends and colleagues!
I did not read all the nonsense!
GET IT !!!
WARNING !!!
An incorrect post to Yushchuk Yevgeny Leonidovich or his topic (post) will be followed by an immediate BAN (weekly), regardless of the status of the writer, after which there will be a removal from the topic COMMERCIAL EXPLORATION.

Original message
Друзья и коллеги!
Читать не стал всю ахинею!
ДОСТАЛИ!!!
ПРЕДУПРЕЖДАЮ!!!
За не корректный пост в адрес Ющука Евгения Леонидовича или его темы(поста), последует немедленный БАН(недельный) вне зависимости от статуса пишущего, после этого последует удаление из темы КОММЕРЧЕСКАЯ РАЗВЕДКА.
Status
Not open for further replies.