Status
Not open for further replies.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
And now I am starting to have reasonable doubts about the professionalism of the private detective "Detective-South"

It will not be difficult for you to explain how you came to the conclusion about ignoring on Polis-Rush?

How did you manage to draw such a conclusion by looking at a completely lively forum [DLMURL] https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla [/ DLMURL] ... 5d5d & f = 288 with views of several hundred (and sometimes thousands of pieces on branch) and with comments on the case (unlike you), including fresh ones?

This is something completely new, in my opinion, in analytics.
Please explain this your deepest thought.

I draw the attention of those present to the fact: "Detective South" could not give a single intelligible explanation on this issue. He blurted out - and, as they say, into the bushes.
Oil painting.

Original message
А вот теперь у меня начинают возникать обоснованные сомнения в профессионализме частного детектива "Детектив-Юг "

Вас не затруднит пояснить, каким образом Вы пришли к выводу об игноре на Полис-Раша?

Как Вы умудрились сделать такой вывод, глядя на совершенно живой форум [DLMURL]https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla[/DLMURL] ... 5d5d&f=288 с просмотрами в несколько сотен (а иногда и тысяч штук на ветку) и с комментариями по делу (в отличие от Вас), в том числе свежими?

Это что-то совершенно новое, на мой взгляд, в аналитике.
Поясните, пожалуйста, эту Вашу глубочайшую мысль.

Обращаю внимание присутствующих на факт: "Детектив-Юг" не смог дать ни одного внятного пояснения по этому вопросу. Ляпнул - и, что называется, в кусты.
Картина маслом.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
For those who joined recently - a brief summary of the reasons for this unusual conversation.

I want to note again that while the participants in the conversation relate exclusively to the emotional part of the question and do not say anything essentially.
I confirm that I consider my assessment of Mr. Astra, expressed by me, justified and true
here index.php? threads / 11681 # p134112
and here: com / viewtopic.php? amp; f = 347 & t = 11681 & p = 134139 # p134120

If she does not like Mr. Astra, I am waiting for his statement of claim and is ready to answer in court. But I warn you: I will also have counter-questions to Mr. Astra.

If Mr. Astra has no desire to go to court, I suggest that other respected forum participants take this fact into account. Now the Forum has two points of view - unfounded, emotional and sometimes just strange Asters about me and my colleagues, and mine - at least, reasoned - about why Astra, in my opinion, behaves this way. I don’t see a problem.

Original message
Для тех, кто присоединился недавно - краткое изложение причин этой необычной беседы.

Хочу вновь отметить, что пока участники беседы касаются исключительно эмоциональной части вопроса и ничего не говорят по существу.
Подтверждаю, что считаю обоснованной и верной свою оценку господина Астра, высказанную мною
здесь index.php?threads/11681#p134112
и здесь: ru/viewtopic.php?amp;f=347&t=11681&p=134139#p134120

Если господина Астра она не устраивает - жду его искового заявления и готов ответить в суде. Но предупреждаю: встречные вопросы к господину Астра у меня там также будут.

Если же у господина Астра нет желания обращаться в суд - предлагаю прочим уважаемым участникам форума принять это обстоятельство к сведению. Сейчас на Форуме висит две точки зрения - голословная, эмоциональная и местами просто странная Астры обо мне и моих коллегах, и моя - как минимум, аргументированная - о том, почему Астра, на мой взгляд, себя так ведет. Не вижу проблемы.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Ющук Евгений Леонидович said:
And now I am starting to have reasonable doubts about the professionalism of the private detective "Detective-South"

It will not be difficult for you to explain how you came to the conclusion about ignoring on Polis-Rush?

How did you manage to draw such a conclusion by looking at a completely lively forum [DLMURL] https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla [/ DLMURL] ... 5d5d & f = 288 with views of several hundred (and sometimes thousands of pieces on branch) and with comments on the case (unlike you), including fresh ones?

This is something completely new, in my opinion, in analytics.
Please explain this your deepest thought.

I draw the attention of those present to the fact: "Detective South" could not give a single intelligible explanation on this issue. He blurted out - and, as they say, into the bushes.
Oil painting.
I already answered above.
I do not like to breed dimagogy and write poems.
And the conclusions were made by reading your communication at various resources with subscribers including business colleagues.
This is where I end and support Steve - Better to get around than to step ......

Original message
А вот теперь у меня начинают возникать обоснованные сомнения в профессионализме частного детектива "Детектив-Юг "

Вас не затруднит пояснить, каким образом Вы пришли к выводу об игноре на Полис-Раша?

Как Вы умудрились сделать такой вывод, глядя на совершенно живой форум [DLMURL]https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla[/DLMURL] ... 5d5d&f=288 с просмотрами в несколько сотен (а иногда и тысяч штук на ветку) и с комментариями по делу (в отличие от Вас), в том числе свежими?

Это что-то совершенно новое, на мой взгляд, в аналитике.
Поясните, пожалуйста, эту Вашу глубочайшую мысль.

Обращаю внимание присутствующих на факт: "Детектив-Юг" не смог дать ни одного внятного пояснения по этому вопросу. Ляпнул - и, что называется, в кусты.
Картина маслом.
Я выше уже ответил.
Не люблю разводить димагогию и поэмы писать.
А выводы сделал почитав ваше общение на разных рессурсах с апонентами включая коллег по бизнесу.
На этом заканчиваю и поддержу Стива - Лучше обойти чем наступить......

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
For especially incomprehensible word-wanderers, for those who are in the tank, especially for professors and for those who are above all of us scumbags and live on the Olympus of glory and wait for an admiration for its perfection and irresistibility, we repeat!
Бюро Рысь said:
STEVE said:
Elephant and Pug

They drove through the streets of the Elephant
As you can see,
It’s known that Elephants are a wonder at our place -
So crowds of onlookers followed the Elephant.
Take a break, towards the Pug to them.
Seeing an elephant, well, rush at him,
And bark, and scream, and tear,
Well, that's how he gets into a fight with him.
"Neighbor, stop being ashamed, -
The mongrel says to her, “Do you mess with the Elephant?
Look, you wheeze, and he goes to himself
Forward
And I don’t notice your barking at all. "-
"Eh, eh! - Pug answers her, -
That’s what gives me the spirit,
That I, completely without a fight,
I can get into big bullies.
Let the dogs say:
"Ay, pug! Know she is strong,
What barks at the Elephant! "

t2037.gif
t2036.gif

Original message
Для особо не понятливых словоблудцев, для тех кто в танке, особенно для профессуры и для тех кто стоит над всеми нами обизянами и живет на олимпе славы и ждет приклонения перед совершенством его и неотрозимости- повторяем!
Бюро Рысь said:
STEVE said:
Слон и Моська

По улицам Слона водили,
Как видно напоказ -
Известно, что Слоны в диковинку у нас -
Так за Слоном толпы зевак ходили.
Отколе ни возьмись, навстречу Моська им.
Увидевши Слона, ну на него метаться,
И лаять, и визжать, и рваться,
Ну, так и лезет в драку с ним.
"Соседка, перестань срамиться, -
Ей шавка говорит, — тебе ль с Слоном возиться?
Смотри, уж ты хрипишь, а он себе идет
Вперед
И лаю твоего совсем не примечает". -
"Эх, эх! — ей Моська отвечает, -
Вот то-то мне и духу придает,
Что я, совсем без драки,
Могу попасть в большие забияки.
Пускай же говорят собаки:
"Ай, Моська! знать она сильна,
Что лает на Слона!"

t2037.gif
t2036.gif

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Бюро Рысь said:
For especially incomprehensible word-wanderers, for those who are in the tank, especially for professors and for those who are above all of us scumbags and live on the Olympus of glory and wait for an admiration for its perfection and irresistibility, we repeat!
Бюро Рысь said:
STEVE said:
Elephant and Pug

They drove through the streets of the Elephant
As you can see,
It’s known that Elephants are a wonder at our place -
So crowds of onlookers followed the Elephant.
Take a break, towards the Pug to them.
Seeing an elephant, well, rush at him,
And bark, and scream, and tear,
Well, that's how he gets into a fight with him.
"Neighbor, stop being ashamed, -
The mongrel says to her, “Do you mess with the Elephant?
Look, you wheeze, and he goes to himself
Forward
And I don’t notice your barking at all. "-
"Eh, eh! - Pug answers her, -
That’s what gives me the spirit,
That I, completely without a fight,
I can get into big bullies.
Let the dogs say:
"Ay, pug! Know she is strong,
What barks at the Elephant! "

t2037.gif
t2036.gif

t2037.gif
t2036.gif
t2037.gif
t2036.gif
t2037.gif
t2036.gif
t2037.gif
t2036.gif

Original message
Бюро Рысь said:
Для особо не понятливых словоблудцев, для тех кто в танке, особенно для профессуры и для тех кто стоит над всеми нами обизянами и живет на олимпе славы и ждет приклонения перед совершенством его и неотрозимости- повторяем!
Бюро Рысь said:
STEVE said:
Слон и Моська

По улицам Слона водили,
Как видно напоказ -
Известно, что Слоны в диковинку у нас -
Так за Слоном толпы зевак ходили.
Отколе ни возьмись, навстречу Моська им.
Увидевши Слона, ну на него метаться,
И лаять, и визжать, и рваться,
Ну, так и лезет в драку с ним.
"Соседка, перестань срамиться, -
Ей шавка говорит, — тебе ль с Слоном возиться?
Смотри, уж ты хрипишь, а он себе идет
Вперед
И лаю твоего совсем не примечает". -
"Эх, эх! — ей Моська отвечает, -
Вот то-то мне и духу придает,
Что я, совсем без драки,
Могу попасть в большие забияки.
Пускай же говорят собаки:
"Ай, Моська! знать она сильна,
Что лает на Слона!"

t2037.gif
t2036.gif

t2037.gif
t2036.gif
t2037.gif
t2036.gif
t2037.gif
t2036.gif
t2037.gif
t2036.gif

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Детектив-Юг said:
Where did you answer, how did you manage to rank the live forum as an ignore?
This:
[DLMURL="https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdisplay.php?s=3efc6bed5b5883579ea78f67a86f5d5d&f=288"] https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla ... 5d5d & f = 288 [/ DLMUR]
Please show specifically. Better - quote. Because otherwise it seems that you don’t like to breed pedagogy, but be responsible for your words.

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Я выше уже ответил.
Где Вы ответили, как Вам удалось живой форум причислить к игнору?
Вот этот:
[DLMURL="https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdisplay.php?s=3efc6bed5b5883579ea78f67a86f5d5d&f=288"]https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla ... 5d5d&f=288[/DLMURL]
Покажите, пожалуйста конкретно. Лучше - цитатой. Потому что иначе складывается впечатление, что Вы не дИмагогию разводить не любите, а отвечать за свои слова.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Bureau Lynx is here again? How many times have you said goodbye? Six or seven?

Original message
Бюро Рысь опять тут? Вы уже сколько раз прощались? Шесть или семь?

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Детектив-Юг said:
Where did you answer, how did you manage to rank the live forum as an ignore?
This:
[DLMURL="https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdisplay.php?s=3efc6bed5b5883579ea78f67a86f5d5d&f=288"] https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla ... 5d5d & f = 288 [/ DLMUR]
Please show specifically. Better - quote. Because otherwise it seems that you don’t like to breed pedagogy, but be responsible for your words.
And in response to silence ...
Apparently, it was an "art whistle." Or so I wanted it to be true that I did not bother to check. Well, or, there is a direct lie, in the hope that a ride ...

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Я выше уже ответил.
Где Вы ответили, как Вам удалось живой форум причислить к игнору?
Вот этот:
[DLMURL="https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdisplay.php?s=3efc6bed5b5883579ea78f67a86f5d5d&f=288"]https://www.police-russia.ru/forumdispla ... 5d5d&f=288[/DLMURL]
Покажите, пожалуйста конкретно. Лучше - цитатой. Потому что иначе складывается впечатление, что Вы не дИмагогию разводить не любите, а отвечать за свои слова.
А в ответ тишина...
Видимо, это был "художественный свист". Или же так хотелось чтобы это было правдой, что не удосужился проверить. Ну или, остается прямое враньё, в надежде что прокатит...

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Original message

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
A picture instead of answering a specific question means.
Well - this is also the answer. So, there really is nothing to tell you. For some reason I’m not surprised.

PS By the way, did you say something about ignore there? Changed your mind - like the Bureau of the Lynx, which has repeatedly said goodbye :)

Original message
Картинка вместо ответа на конкретный вопрос, значит.
Ну что ж - это тоже ответ. Значит, сказать Вам и вправду нечего. Почему-то не удивлен.

P.S. Кстати, что-то Вы там про игнор говорили? Передумали - как и неоднократно попрощавшийся Бюро Рысь? :)
Status
Not open for further replies.