www.detective-kv.ru
Thanks, very interesting

Original message
Спасибо очень интересно

Костя

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Let's continue.

Let's move a little away from the topic of anonymity on the Internet to distract ourselves from more pressing problems. Maybe I’ll tell you trivial things today, so sorry.

Imagine a situation - a client came to you, tells the wildest story that he was framed, shakes the audio record as evidence and claims that it was mounted by villains (we will leave the legal aspects of the legalization of audio recordings in a criminal case outside the scope of the article).

You have a dilemma - either trust the client and take the order, or send it to the forest. Of course, I would like to preliminarily check whether this montage recording is accurate, can it be genuine?
But how to do it in a few seconds while the client is still here? Yes, phonoscopic examination can not be assigned.

I found for myself the simplest way, completely unscientific, but logical.

So, we need the free Sonic Visualiser program (you can use any other program with similar functions). [DLMURL] https://www.sonicvisualiser.org/ [/ DLMURL]

For example, I downloaded a high-quality recording of a telephone conversation on the Internet, cut a piece between pauses and opened it in Sonic Visualiser.

Here is how it looks.

16vrMMp.png

Move on. Go to the Layer menu, select Add spectrogram => All channels are combined.

We get something like this.

a41MdIb.jpg

Next, increase the scale to about this type (it is important to increase the scale)

BRMfqSy.jpg

And we begin to skim through the upper third of the spectrogram (where there is nothing and just white noise).

And what do we see at 1:43? See for yourself.

gdgqY5w.png

And we see a thin vertical line formed as a result of the artificially connected two sections of white noise. This is the installation site. Moreover, on the record itself, no clicks or other strange sounds are heard.

We look at the entire spectrogram along this line and see, among other things, a sharp change in the spectrum (I scaled up a little more):

lxcZKiZ.png

Pay attention to the noticeable squareness of the change in the pattern of the spectrum at the installation site.

So, these signs (and most importantly - the very vertical line, which is not easy to get rid of) make it possible to identify the installation of audio recordings made at home with a very high probability.

Please note that the more noisy the recording, the more noticeable this vertical line will be. I hope the information is helpful.

There are much more complex programs for voice analysis on the market, but often only linguists are comfortable working with them.

So, the record is mounted, the client does not lie, we take the order, money to the cashier, and the record - for examination.

Original message
Продолжим.

Немного отойдём от темы анонимности в интернете, что бы отвлечься на более насущные проблемы. Может я расскажу сегодня банальные вещи, так что извиняйте.

Представим ситуацию - к вам пришёл клиент, рассказывает дичайшую историю о том, что его подставили, трясет аудиозаписью в качестве доказательства и утверждает - что она смонтирована злодеями (юридические аспекты проблемы легализации аудиозаписи в уголовном деле оставим за рамками статьи).

У вас диллема - либо поверить клиенту и взять заказ, либо отправить его лесом. Конечно, хотелось бы предварительно проверить, а точно ли монтаж ли эта аудизапись, может она подлинная?
Но как это сделать за несколько секунд, пока клиент ещё тут? Да уж, фоноскопическую экспертизу не назначишь.

Я нашел для себя простейший способ, совершенно ненаучный, но логичный.

Итак, нам понадобится бесплатная программа Sonic Visualiser (можно любую другую с аналогичными функциями). [DLMURL]https://www.sonicvisualiser.org/[/DLMURL]

Для примера я скачал качественную запись телефонного разговора в интернете, вырезал кусок между пауз и открыл в Sonic Visualiser.

Вот как это выглядит.

16vrMMp.png

Идем дальше. Заходим в меню Слой, выбираем Добавить спектрограмму => Все каналы сведены.

Получаем примерно такой результат.

a41MdIb.jpg

Далеее увеличиваем масштаб примерно до такого вида (увеличить масштаб важно)

BRMfqSy.jpg

И начинаем бегло просматривать верхнюю треть спектрограммы (там, где ничего нет и просто белый шум).

И что мы видим на 1:43? Смотрите сами.

gdgqY5w.png

А видим мы тонкую вертикальную линию, образовавшуюся в результате искуссственного соединения двух участков белого шума. Это именно место монтажа. Причем на самой записи не слышно никаких щелчков или иных странных звуков.

Смотрим всю спектрограмму по этой линии и видим, кроме всего прочего, резкое изменение в спектре (я ещё немного увеличил масштаб):

lxcZKiZ.png

Обратите внимание на заметную прямоугольность изменения рисунка спектра в месте монтажа.

Итак, эти признаки (а главное - та самая вертикальная линия, от которой непросто избавиться) позволяют с очень высокой долей вероятности выявить монтаж аудиозаписи, произведённый в "домашних условиях".

Обратите внимние, что чем более шумная запись, тем заметнее будет эта вертикальная линия. Надеюсь, информация будет полезной.

На рынке существуют гораздо более сложные программы для анализа голоса, но зачастую с ними комфортно работать лишь лингвистам.

Итак, запись смонтирована, клиент не врёт, берем заказ, деньги в кассу, а запись - на экспертизу.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thanks, interesting!

Original message
Спасибо, интересно!

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Thanks, helpful.

Original message
Спасибо, полезно.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thanks, very interesting!

Original message
Спасибо,весьма интересно!

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thanks, helpful! Konstantin, did you ignore my question?

Original message
Спасибо, полезно! Константин, мой вопрос Вы оставили без внимания?

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Really helpful, thanks

Original message
Действительно полезно, спасибо

Костя

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
АНР Полар Фокс said:
Thanks, helpful! Konstantin, did you ignore my question?
Consider me an information philanthropist and philanthropist.

Original message
АНР Полар Фокс said:
Спасибо, полезно! Константин, мой вопрос Вы оставили без внимания?
Считайте меня информационным меценатом и филантропом.