Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
г.Волгодонск. (Ростовская обл.) +7-988-587-50-25
Re: Help for novice detectives

I’ve been working in Volgodonsk for two years, several clients a month happen.

Original message
Re: Помощь начинающим детективам

Два года работаю в г.Волгодонск, несколько клиентов в месяц бывает.

GruVladimir

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
obtaining a detective license

Good day.
I'm interested in the issue of obtaining a license, not a reference to the law, but the practical side of the issue.
from introductory: availability of a law degree
operational experience 10 years
registration St. Petersburg, Vyborgsky district

who previously licensed a private detective, please share your experience
where to carry documents to which relevant authority?
number of photos, sizes, color / BW?
honey. certificate of comp. health (where to get directions, whom to visit, whether the certificate is suitable for managing a car)
profile (where to get the form), etc.

With respect,
Vladimir

Original message
получение лицензии детектива

Добрый день.
Интересует вопрос получения лицензии, не ссылка на закон, а практическая сторона вопроса.
из вводных: наличие Юридического образования
стаж оперативной работы 10 лет
прописка С-ПБ, Выборгский р-н

кто ранее оформлял лицензию частного детектива, просьба поделиться опытом
куда нести документы в какой соответствующий орган?
кол-во фото, размеры, цвет/ЧБ?
мед. справка о сост. здоровья (где брать направления, кого посетить, подойдет ли справка как для управления авто)
анкета (где брать форму) и пр.

С Уважением,
Владимир

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

I have never had a BH license and do not have it now, but if you want to get a license, you need to provide
documents :

1. Registration with the Federal Tax Service as an individual entrepreneur, indicating NPV as the main type of employment.
2. Application form for granting you a license for the implementation of NPV.
3. Health certificate in the form (046).
4. A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation.
5. Photos 4x6 2pcs.
6. A diploma of legal education or a certificate of vocational training or experience in operational
bodies for at least 3 years.
7. State duty in the amount of 2600 rubles. (you can pay the fee after you are approved by the license).

All documents are handed over to the LRR department at the place of permanent registration !!!

Original message

Я никогда не имел лицензию ЧД и не имею ее сейчас, но, если Вам хочется получить лицензию, то Вам необходимо предоставить
документы :

1. Регистрация в ФНС в качестве ИП с указанием ЧДД в качестве основного вида занятости.
2. Заявление-анкета о предоставлении Вам лицензии на осуществление ЧДД.
3. Справка о состоянии здоровья в форме (046) .
4. Копия паспорта гражданина РФ.
5. Фотографии 4х6 2шт.
6. Диплом о наличии юридического образования или свид-во о прохождении профессиональной подготовки или стаж в оперативных
органах не менее 3-х лет.
7. Гос.пошлина в размере 2600 руб. (пошлину можете оплатить после того, когда вам одобрят лицензию).

Все документы сдаются в отдел ЛРР по месту постоянной регистрации !!!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score

Hello Vladimir! Our regiment arrived, glad. I want to remind you that do not forget about advertising. I think that in the Russian Federation, advertising plays an important role in the work of BH. Of success.

Original message

Владимир привет ! Нашего полка прибыло, рад. Я хочу напомнить, что не забывайте о рекламе. Думаю, что и в РФ реклама играет важную роль в работе ЧД. Успеха.

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru

I do not agree with Arsenic a little. First of all, you need to register an IP, then on the above list, you just need to add a certificate of fingerprinting, a certificate from ND and PND, a copy of the work book, since you have work experience at the Department of Internal Affairs and a receipt for paying the state duty of 6000 tr ., (it is submitted together with all documents to the UGLRR). At least it was a year ago in Moscow. I don’t know how you are in the joint venture, but I couldn’t find a new application form anywhere on the sites or in the district authorization, I had to go to the UGLRR and ask there. Ask your colleagues, maybe they will throw you off. I can make a scan for you, but I don’t know if they (application and application) will be valid in your joint venture. If necessary, write in a personal.

Original message

Немножко не соглашусь с Мышьяком. В первую очередь вам необходимо зарегистрировать ИП, далее по вышеуказанному списку, только еще необходимо добавить справку о прохождении дактилоскопии, справка из НД и ПНД, копию трудовой книжки, так как у вас имеется стаж работы в ОВД и квитанция об оплате госпошлины 6000 т.р., (она сдается вместе со всеми документами в УГЛРР). По крайней мере так было год назад в Москве. Не знаю как у вас в СП, но я не могла нигде ни сайтах ни в районных разрешиловках найти новую форму заявления, пришлось ехать в УГЛРР и просить там. Спросите у своих коллег, может скинут вам. Я могу вам сделать скан, но не знаю будут ли они (анкета и заявление) действительны у вас в СП. Если понадобится пишите в личку.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Thanks friends!

Original message

Спасибо, друзья!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Thanks friends!

Andrei Nikolaevich, if not difficult, please highlight my first and last name under my photo!
For example: instead of Arsenic, Hakobyan Arsen Vladimirovich.

Original message

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Спасибо, друзья!

Андрей Николаевич, если не трудно, пожалуйста высветите мои имя и фамилию под моей фотографией !
Например: вместо Мышьяк, Акопян Арсен Владимирович.

GruVladimir

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Thank you colleagues. The direction is clear. According to the results, unsubscribe)

Original message

Спасибо коллеги. Направление понятно. По результатам отпишусь)

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru

And I will give advice to think whether the game is worth the candle. With the receipt of a license, legal possibilities are significantly narrowed; art. 203 of the Criminal Code and, well, the law on security and detective activity is knitting. The ordinary citizen has more rights when executing customer orders. It’s easier to create an IP and advise clients without a license. This will give legal scope, since the detective is significantly limited in rights. Believe with the certificate of an assistant lawyer it is much easier and more efficient to work

Original message

А я дам совет подумать стоит ли вообще овчинка выделки. С получением лицензии правовые возможности значительно сужаются, вступает в силу ст. 203 УК РФ и ну и сам закон об охранной и детективной деятельности вяжет руки. Простой гражданин имеет больше прав при исполнении заказов клиентов. Проще уж создать ИП и консультировать клиентов без лицензии. Это даст юридический простор, т к. Детектив значительно ограничен в правах. Поверьте с удостоверением помощника адвоката намного проще и эффективнее работать

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru

But is it really necessary to have a certain education and be a member of the college of advocates, as well as carry out their actions on the basis of the Law on advocacy and advocacy, in order to have the certificate of assistant to a lawyer (legal)?

Original message

А разве чтобы иметь удостоверение помощника адвоката (законное), не нужно иметь определенное образование и состоять в коллегии адвокатов, а так же осуществлять свои действия на основании Закона об адвокатской деятельности и адвокатуре?